Confessions of an Indecisive Dieter

I'm so sorry pencils, breaks up are terrible. Me and my OH are going through some terrible times, and I told him I feel like leaving him and he just shrugged his shoulders!!!! So, I know what you mean about not fighting for you.

Glad you and your sis are alot closer. Massive well done on the 2lb loss, with all the stress that is an amazing loss. :)

Lot's of love xxx

Bleep Pencil's.... I just caught up with your diary... All that going on AND you've lost weight!!!

Well done you :)

Re the Jeremy Kyle thing......... I turned the telly on one morning and I'm thinking that girl looks familiar?????

It was my bleeping niece!!!!! I'm still not talking to her properly and that was over a year ago :(

Your sister is a very lucky girl to have you as a sister :D Your mum needs a kick up the ass (sorry if that offends) Whilst I can to a point see the logic of allowing the BF to stay (if they're going to do it better it's somewhere safe) As you say why didn't she make sure your sister was on some form of contraception???? And it is illegal..

As far as the OH goes only you can make the right decision for you.. Hope life settles down soon.. Big hugs honey :)

You're a lovely bunch! Thanks everyone :)

Squeezy - I'm sorry you're going through something similar. It's nice to feel important to your OH, the way he acts at times it feels like being without me would have no effect on him at all.

LittleSis - my OH saw his cousin on that show once too. He looked out of place compared to the Jeremy Kyle 'norms' lol. I did have to laugh about it. We said that was my OH's claim to fame :D. You're right, my mum does need a kick up the arse! But nothing will get through to her, so I just need to keep my mouth shut about certain things if I want a decent relationship with her. I find that really hard though :p. She is a good person really, she is just very weak and always has been.

Well, we had a good talk about things (after him and my mum had exchanged about 50 texts and emails :rolleyes:) and he's explained why he acts so cold at times. It's not because he doesn't care according to him. I voiced my concerns about everything and we're trying to work through it because we both know the relationship has so much potential. My ex's have been a bit obsessive with me, and maybe that's why I find it so difficult with him at times. But I need to stop comparing this relationship to others, it's not fair on him.

I want it to work, my family adore him and we know eventually that we'll both want marriage and kids. I think part of the reason he keeps talking about marriage but hasn't proposed is because I've been engaged before (I was with him 5 years) and he's worried he won't compare. He told me this a while ago :(

This has happened because of a lack of communication. Mix that together with two stupidly stubborn people and you get a bit of a meltdown. He's met his match with me though, that's for sure :p

I'm back into indecisive dieter mode right now. The Exante packs in the kitchen are calling me! I really want to try again, if only for 10-14 days. I've managed to keep off the weight I lost on Exante and a few more, so I know it works. I also feel like I need another kick-start! I'd be having Exante packs plus a low cal protein and green veg meal - I think I should have done that originally, then maybe I wouldn't have had the nasty side effects. I wish I could find the biggest loser bars somewhere too! It would make the diet so much easier.

Pencils, I have had the same issue with my own OH, where he doesn't give me the attention/affection I want and deserve. Once I talked about it, he felt soooo bad and had said he didn't want to be inappropriate or make me uncomfortable! (This was before we were married, we "waited" until after marriage.) Sometimes I still have to tell him that I need more affection/acknowledgement from him. It's so weird because aren't men usually the ones who want these things??? :p

COMMUNICATION is the main key. Men don't take hints, you have to be completely blunt! LOL. ;)

You're right Molly, communication is so important. Very impressed that you waited too!

So I've moved my diary to the general section because I'm only doing calorie counting half of the time. I started Exante again yesterday, but was so busy I only had half a shake and a chicken and veg meal, which came to about 350 cals for the entire day :/

I was looking for biggest loser bars on ebay, but came across Slim & Save. Their bars look pretty nice and they do a spag bol and cottage pie, which are part of their vlcd! I've heard good things about slim and save, and the owner has sent me out some samples - looking forward to trying them. I'm probably going to alternate between vlcd's for 2 weeks, followed by a week of calorie counting, then back to the vlcd. I'll see how it goes.

Do whatever works for you Pencils, one size does not fit all in the dieting world! ;)

I think I'd go insane on only 350 calories. :eek: lol, you can eat more tomorrow. :)

Totally agree with missfortissimo... 350 cals is not good though..Make sure you eat enough to keep going. Don't make yourself ill :)

I agree with both of you. I think I just lost track of time. I made up for it yesterday though :eek: had about 1000 calories.

Just waiting for the samples, then I'll hopefully order the bars etc. I can't imagine doing a vlcd with just shakes again.

I'm thinking about getting my hair layered and having it coloured. Maybe light browns/blonde or deep reds .. I've always had really dark long hair and never really messed with it. I'll keep it long for now though I think.

I've been feeling so ugly recently, so it surprised me when my sister sat in my living room and randomly said "I'm the ugly version of you" it's not the first time she's said it and it worries me because shes a little cutie and far better looking. So I said "I'm the older fat version of you" :D .. not for much longer though ;)

OH will be back later today :heartpump:

Set yourself a mini goal and have your hair done when you reach it!!

I know I put myself down and then get surprised when someone pays me a complement!!!

Good news re OH...Hope it all works out :)

Lovely to 'see' you here, now i can keep contact easier with you!

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time with one thing or another, hope it all goes to plan with OH...some things are just worth working at hun x
You will be a great support to your sister, and a wonderful auntie :) Was your own test definately negative hun? Any type of line, no matter how faint usually means a pregnancy. Take care of yourself, during this hectic time, you matter too you know! have a great day :)

hey pencils, I agree with you about the full TS all of the time. I'm back on exante, and just having a v small meal most days (usually a couple of eggs) and having a day where im making my calories up to a normal calorie day. It makes it a lot more managable. Then if Im feeling really good (like today) I can go without...woot

Change definitely helps and its good having a new plan you can sink your teeth into. Make sure you keep us updated whatever you do xx

Littlesis and Molly - great idea! I think I might use it as a mini goal treat just before christmas :)

Hi RainbowRose! Thanks for stopping by, always love reading your posts :). I think the test was a fake positive, maybe an evap line. I did another test a few days later and there was no line. Thank god! It's really not the right time :p

Hannata - hey again! :). Glad I'm not the only one. I read somewhere on minimins about a woman who lost loads of weight but did the vlcd on alternate days because of the side effects. I think you have to make it work for you and the shakes alone weren't working for me! Keep me updated on your progress too, and if you get a diary .. x

I got my slim and save samples today. I can't imagine the cottage pie and spag bol appealing to the majority of people, but as far as vlcds go, they're perfect! I had to add a bit of salt a pepper though. I also got OH to try them, he gave me the thumbs up. The dark chocolate bar was really nice too.

I'll be having one Exante shake a day, a bar and one of the meals. I'm really excited about starting :D. Depending on delivery I'll start on sunday or monday. I think I'll probably have a normal meal/day every 2 weeks, we shall see.

OH went to get some fuel yesterday and dropped by the supermarket ..

9zq0w.jpg

Men! :rolleyes: lol

I think I might try to post a picture again. Something to look back on when I'm back to a normal weight. Seemed to help me last time, no undies though! The screen would crack :rolleyes:

Back