confessions!!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
right here goes...gona tell you all everythin i ate since weekend then you can help me lol

well was gud all day fri then fri nite had 2 small pieces of pizza (really small) sat had a free breakfast then had steak baguette with onion rings and chips :( also had a taxi biscuit and packet of crisps then wedges wen i got outa bar :cry:sun i was gud until hangover kicked in and had more choc and crisps..thought i would draw a line and start from mon and have no syns rest of week to try even out so have done that all week BUT goin to cinema 2nte and i luv popcorn!!!! wat will i do??

do u think i will gain or even out???HELP!!:confused::confused:

its hard to say, but if it were me then i would STS or gain but thats not to say that you would be the same!

think about how you will feel if you gain this week and use that to decide if you want the popcorn!

Don't dwell on it, get back on the programme as soon as possible, and stop feeling guity, we all go a little mad from time to time.

Draw a line under it and get back on plan now. Don't deprive yourself of syns for the rest of the week but don't go overboard. If you're worried about wi then try and take some positive steps like eating more ss foods, and free food in general. Drink more water. If you do gain or sts then just remember, if you continue on the plan the weight will come off.
Don't beat yourself up, get back on track and think positive x x

Back