Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Confessions...

Discussion in 'Diet Chef' started by sallyj, 10 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sallyj

sallyj Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm feeling really awful this morning. I've stuck to my meals 100% for the past four days and have been feeling great, until yesterday. I went to a Christening and afterwards there was an amazing buffet. My willpower just crumbled and I indulged in several naughty items, including quiche and cake. I feel so disappointed with myself, I'm back on the granola this morning, and I've done a four mile walk but I'm so worried that when I do my first weigh in on Monday that I won't have lost anything. I'm so pathetic, there are all these people on here who have lost incredible amounts of weight; I can't even stick at it for a week!

:confused:Sal:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jrabbit81

jrabbit81 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Diet chef
    Don't worry about it. As long as you get back on the horse today, you should still lose! I am not good 100% of the time, but most of the time!

4. CarolineM

CarolineM Stubborn and doing it

These things happen - it's very hard to resist temptation when it is right under your face!

I'm sure you will have lost something :)

*hugs*

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.