Confused about Finn Crisps

Lea C

I hope someone can help me. I found Finn Crisps in Tesco, says 20 cals each although says on back rye crispbread which the book says you can only have 3 of...I've been having 6 as a HxB!!! I havent dared have any more Hx's since so please someone help me confirm which you can have 6 of.

Thankyou xx

Lea C said:
I hope someone can help me. I found Finn Crisps in Tesco, says 20 cals each although says on back rye crispbread which the book says you can only have 3 of...I've been having 6 as a HxB!!! I havent dared have any more Hx's since so please someone help me confirm which you can have 6 of.

Thankyou xx

There is another post further down about finn crisps? Maybe the answer might be in there. Altho from the info you've given, it would logically be 6, as a hex tends to be between 6/7 syns but obviously it has to be an approved hex! Maybe someone with access to a book, or online can answer it for you if you still have no luck looking at the other post x

Lea C said:
I have posted in that thread too but had no reply. I'm just so confused

Have just asked a friend to look for you-it's 3 of the rye CRISPbreads, but 6 of the thin crisps, and 5 of the multi grain crisps :) HTH

Thanks Welshtigger, I do have the book myself so I knew that. I'm confused cuz I bought the thin ones but on the back of the pack it says finn crisp rye cripsbread so that confused me. I can't find online any other thin ones tho so maybe they are the ones you can have 6 of. Thanks for checking for me though :)

The only one you get six of is the Thin Crisp Original. Are you getting the long thin rectangular ones? This one:

P3785_FC_Original_200g_W-138x138.jpg

They've started making round ones and Ryvita shaped ones too, some of them you can have as HEXes but you cant have as many. Here and here

Yes the ones Ive got are long and thin...look just like your pic, however it says on the front rye crispbread hence my confusion. But I guess they must be the right ones

As long as it says Original it should be fine.

Its made of rye flour so its a rye crispbread, maybe theyve just changed the packaging? Mine just says Original and then 'Rye' just underneath.

Back