CONFUSED RED DAYS

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by fannyanne1975, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. fannyanne1975

fannyanne1975 Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi guys, can you help me. i have started slimming world again after loosing 2st on the dukan. great diet but missed veg too much. starting weight 11.8st lost 1lb this week, 11.7st.

my confusion is the red days. i usually go for green days but as hubby still continuing with dukan, i thought it would be cheaper on my pocket to cook the meat and have veg.

lunch today was homemade, pasta 45g, 100g tuna, 1 tlbs spoons of lighter than light mayo, with tom.

now I know the tuna is free, the tom is free, and the light mayo has 0.5 syn. however is the pasta free or does the pasta count as a syn if so how much.

can you help.:family2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    100g wholemeal pasta, boiled weight (35g dried weight) you can count as your healthy extra 'b' choice.

You can have 2 'b' choices.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.