Confused - SS or 810?

Party Girl No.1

Hi All,

I love this diet as in the last 7 weeks I've lost 32lbs! :D

This now means that I'm 159lbs and less than a BMI of 25 plus one stone (164lbs) Do i have to move up to 810 or can i remain on SS till i hit a BMI of 25 or even better my goal BMI of 23.3? :confused:

Think i know the answer but just want to make sure. I've managed 51 days 100% SS and only have 19lbs left to lose, so really don't want to f*** it up now.

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies on your weightloss too x

Thanks for your help

Party Girl No.1 - really need to change this - as i've not been out or had a drink in 51 days lol

I've already planned my first night out. Off to Manchester for the night, staying at the Lowry, dining at Gaucho's and then off into town for a few drinks.... is going to bankrupt me but is going to be soooo worth it.

Have already bought the dress that i'm going to wear which is why i'm worried about starting 810 and my losses slowing down. I really want to lose the extra 19lbs. argh

stick with CD, it's well worth it. can be boring at times but it's worth the sacrifice.

What are we like? Iv already planned my next night out for my anniversary on April 21st, staying at the Hilton in Manchester and then out. It's gonna be my 3 month night off, aiming to be 100% on SS until then xx

It's a backless sequin dress by lipsy. It's lush, sooo looking forward to wearing it.

I think it's great to have things to look forward to, keeps you motivated.

The pic on my profile is actually about 8 years old lol. Should really search through my pc for a more up-to-date version of me. I was about 10 stone there, so that's my goal. did it again 2 years ago but since then i developed a scary addiction to Giant Chocolate Buttons
he he.

Going out for your anniversary will be lovely Mrs H to Be. I'm actually in Manchester on 22 April. great minds think alike eh?

ooooh congrats on ur loss!! very well done..i suggest u go onto ss+ the losses dont slow down too much..so you should be ok!xx

Hi All,

I love this diet as in the last 7 weeks I've lost 32lbs! :D

This now means that I'm 159lbs and less than a BMI of 25 plus one stone (164lbs) Do i have to move up to 810 or can i remain on SS till i hit a BMI of 25 or even better my goal BMI of 23.3? :confused:

Think i know the answer but just want to make sure. I've managed 51 days 100% SS and only have 19lbs left to lose, so really don't want to f*** it up now.

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies on your weightloss too x

Thanks for your help

Party Girl No.1 - really need to change this - as i've not been out or had a drink in 51 days lol

To answer the original question... :D

You can stay on SS until you reach a BMI of 25 (I think - unless they've changed the rules again???)

After that, you really do need to go on to 810 to protect your lean muscle mass (don't want to burn that off instead of fat!)

My CDC won't let me stay on SS after one stone above a bmi of 25 but we've settled on 10lbs above it but she won't budge anymore
Seems some peoples CDCs enforce this rule whereas others don't play by the rules

the actual official CD rules is you cannot START SS unless your BMI is 25 + 1 stone or more , but once you are on SS you can keep on it till BMI 25 then you have to go onto 810

please tell my CDC that!!!!! :D

Back