CONGRATULATIONS Cavycrazy

MadamDotty

Back again!
I know she won't shout about it herself - but Deb came to see me this morning and she has surpassed her CD goal and looked absolutely fantastic.

I know you want to lose a bit more Deb, but you're doing really well, you look amazing & I just want to wish you all the best for your maintenance journey.

xxxxx​

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations1.gif

Oh! That's fabulous! Well done
Clap1.gif

well done deb x x

WELL DONE DEB !!! :D

go girl......!!!

love

Debz
xx

:wow: Congratulations and well done Cavycrazy!!!:bliss:

Love Mini xxx

I know she won't shout about it herself - but Deb came to see me this morning and she has surpassed her CD goal and looked absolutely fantastic.

I know you want to lose a bit more Deb, but you're doing really well, you look amazing & I just want to wish you all the best for your maintenance journey.

OMG !! (blushes and runs off to hide from embarrassment :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: )

Thank you MD for your lovely post, it was quite a shock I must admit to see it on the forum. That was sneaky of you. :giggle::D

Thank you everyone else too all the nice congrats posts.

I still cant believe I am at my CD target, its taking a while for my head to catch up that the pounds are gone. :crazy:

I wouldnt have been able to get to where I am now without the fantastic support of my CDC and this forum.

Thank you all. :grouphugg:

Its been a great inspiration.

Just got to loose those last few pounds now and then keep it off :D

Again, thanks everyone.

Deb x

Oooooooh well done to you girlie :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

You've worked hard to get this far, enjoy it :D

:queen: You truly are queen of the scales!! Well done on achieving your goal and good luck with that bit extra youve decided on!! Sarahxx.

CONGRATULATIONS XXX

Oh my goodness...hello Sarah! :). Long time no speak.

Hope you are well. All ok with me although my halo has slipped a bit and put a few pounds back on, so battling now to get them off again. :D

How are you doing ??? how are the furries. Drop me a line if you get chance be so nice to catch up again.

xx

Back