Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

That's kind of weird. Not the boiling it in the work kettle. That's a weirdness all of its own.

No, I mean having got as far as remembering to take an egg to work, but not having boiled it. Cos transporting an unboiled egg is much harder than taking a boiled one!

^^^^^^^

LMAO oh you lot do make me chuckle
4chsmu1.gif

Had a pretty decent day today. Did my vestibular exercises at home from the sheet they gave me (yuck....wish I hadnt had the break from them
confused0078.gif
) but a couple of weeks 4 times a day and things should be a whole lot better.

EE for me again

B 2x satsuma & a mullerlight

L ainsley cous cous, toms, cucumber, onion, boiled egg, spoon from frais

T was going to use the liver & onion up from the freezer....... but ended up thawing out some of OH's beef casserole
gaah.gif
it was not a huge disaster but I'd used a packet mix so I guesstimate about 4 syns?? for the portion as I only had a teeny bit. had new pots carrot brocolli corn with it. & a mullerlight

HEA milk in teas HEB fibre plus

Drinks green tea & lemon

Syns the damn casserole 5 penguin wafer 4.5

Really hoping the scales show some reduction in the holiday gain tomorrow :sigh:

I'm sure they will, Dizz, you've been pretty good.
I'll keep everything crossed for you, and maybe even come up with a special Thursday dance, if Lurverick doesn't mind. She may have copyrighted them all, so I'll have to check.

If I'm not allowed to do that, I'll just have to get my namby pamby southern pompoms out!

I'm sure they will, Dizz, you've been pretty good.
I'll keep everything crossed for you, and maybe even come up with a special Thursday dance, if Lurverick doesn't mind. She may have copyrighted them all, so I'll have to check.

If I'm not allowed to do that, I'll just have to get my namby pamby southern pompoms out!

Maybe you could do a Pre-WI dance? kind of like a rain dance - but one to bring on a loss at the scales :D

All pompoms will be gratefully accepted.....even namby pamby ones :8855:

Well WI day is here :eek: feel really scared for some reason ha ha. Ive been pretty good but I feel like Its taken some getting my head around, especially the 1st half of the week :rolleyes:

EE again today.....bit of an odd one as Ive been up since 4am when OH had to get up for work....Had brekkie then & now I feel ready for lunch :sigh:

B 1 slice wm toast (large loaf) HEB 1tsp butter 2 syn 1 tspn jam 1 syn melon

L ainsley cous cous, boiled egg, toms, cucumber, onion,

T (after WI) ?? not sure?? either chili & rice or spag bol fruit for after

Off now to do some sick making vestibular exercises :(;)

GOOD LUCK FOR WI HUNI!!!!

Hope your holiday gain is much better than you fear!! I had chilli for dinner last night and it was really yummy!!

Ill do a little WI dance for you whilst im cooking my dinner tonight :) xx

woooooohooooo 3.5 lb off
greenstars.gif

my food plan has gone slightly tits up as OH is fast asleep & therefore not put any tea on while I was out :sigh: cant really say anything when he was up & out for work at 4am tho eh :eek:

so my day is now a green one & Im having a JP with pasta n sauce......good thing is tho that I now have another HEB so I can have a nice fibre plus bar nomnomnom.:D

wooo hoooooo fantastic loss hun :) well done.
jimbobbins of course you may dance.....gives me a lil rest sometimes and as i wasnt on it was needed!

Well done on your weight loss this week hun :)
xxx

Ta muchly kind lady :D x x

wooo hoooooo fantastic loss hun :) well done.
jimbobbins of course you may dance.....gives me a lil rest sometimes and as i wasnt on it was needed!
2uge4p4.gif
My Dizzy dance :D

Well done dizz!

How's the physio going? Hope you're doing your exercises missy :)

And good diary...although pasta n sauce AND a JP. that's surely more controversial than boiling an egg in a kettle, surely?! Only kidding, I'm up for giving that a go!

xxx

Physio Is Pants :sigh: well actually the walking/standing bit is going good its the throwing my head around that I'm not enjoying
confused0078.gif

MMMM yeas my tea was a bit strange.....but I couldnt decide what I wanted and short of eating my own arm (I was starving!!)

And your eggs in a kettle beats my meal for weirdness any day :D:D

Well done Diz!!! :party0011:

Why cant i find any special new smilies that you all seem to be using? :confused:

Diary looks good huni!! I love pasta n sauce with J pots!! xx

Pesty free smilies go to ..... pic4ever.com
4chsmu1.gif

jacket spuds with JP was rather lush, might be a regular on my menu
Vishenka_09.gif

Last edited:
Good morning All

my lovely OH woke me up this morn with brekkie in bed
smiley-angelic010.gif

bacon & tom sarni on 2xwm HEB & a lovely cup of tea. I did wonder what he wanted lol......then I got up and saw he had taken some smoked haddock out of the freezer (yack
smiley-sick009.gif
) and I guess its cos he is sweetening me up to do fish for tea ha ha. I know its supposed to be good for you.....but its just not very nice :eek: and I eat it under protest because he realllly likes fish, and the yellow stuff is about as near as I can stand :sigh: (unless its covered in batter from the chippy :p now I do make an exception here)

Anyway my day should look like this

EE

Brekki bacon& tom sarni HEB & HEA milk

Lunch cous cous, egg, tom, cucumber, onion, from frais & mint sauce

Tea yellow fish
smiley-sick007.gif

new potatoes, peas,carrots,brocolli,corn. frozen muller

Syns?? not sure penguin wafer 4.5 but not sure what else, I may live dangerously and have a 6 syn bottle of OHs Corona & a wedge of lime tonight ;) or even open a bottle of wine thats been lurking for months staring at me.....Ive not drunk anything since my last op with all the meds - but did have the odd cocktail on hol & seemed to be ok ;)

well off now to get some of my home physio done (good girl that I am :D) and then I will hopefully feel ok enough to crack on with some ironing (im sure it breeds....there are only 2 of us here and there is a heck of a lot of ironing!!! :mad::confused:)

Ironing definitely breeds, Dizz. There are only 2 of us in this house, and NO WAY have we worn all that!

Good luck with the physio! If you get through it, you deserve that beer.

I suffer with constant vertigo, my balance centre got damaged because of inflammation. I can really sympathise as I get drop attacks that come on suddenly and end up on the floor. I get no warning. I prayed that it was caused by my inner ear and very disappointed it wasn't. There is no treatment. For the most part I have got used to the milder attacks. But I hate feeling dizzy all the time. So I can totally relate to you.

Victory Dance
cancan.gif

I turned an Indian takeaway down tonight
47b20s0.gif

OH decided he wanted one for tea....But I stuck myself firmly on the wagon & declined.

Soooo he tucked in to a really (lovely looking:sigh:) greasy curry) and I changed my luckily neutral day to a green day....giving me an extra HEA/HEB :D

Menu today now looks like this

B bacon & tom sarni. 2x HEB & banana HEA milk for teas

L cous cous, egg, toms, cucumber, onion,from frais & mint sauce, muller yog

T new pots 2x steam fresh veggie bags 2 syn gravy 2 part frozen activias

syns gravy 2 penguin wafer 4.5 1/2 giant quality street green triangle 4.5 choc options 2

HEA 2 milk for hot choccie nomnomnom

13 syns

Back