Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

:cry:OMG Im in fowl mood.

Just got a letter from the Hosp,My appt for the 24th Nov to see the surgeon and sign the consent etc for my magic ear Op has been cancelled...theyve re booked it for....11th DEC - WHEN IM AWAY FROM 6th Dec til 3rd JAN.

It wouldnt be so bad but they tried giving me this date originally and I told them I couldnt attend as I was away :mad: Ive text OH for him to ring them (so frustrating not being able to hear on the phone myself :cry:) but there are now no appointments any earlier left!!.....the surgeon has cancelled all novembers ones as hes going on holiday - so why did they flaming give me that date and not an earlier one when they had chance :mad:............. AND BREATHE lol :rolleyes:

so thats my op delayed now by about 7-8 week :( on top of the massive wait for the bone graft anyway :cry: I NEED TO EAT CRAP FOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

This is massively cr*p CD, I am so sorry to read this.

How can surgeon's book in surgeries and then decide they want to go on holiday?! I can't organise an important meeting at work and then decide actually, I want the day off.

Time for a letter of complaint methinks.

Sometimes, I think we're really lucky to have the NHS...and sometimes I think what the hell am I paying my taxes for!

xxx

CD that is horrible news huni, im so sorry!!

I would agree with Kirsty, write a letter of complaint. I know that they have said there is nothing they can do but it will make you feel better to get it all off your chest and stop you from eating crap food.

Dont let the disappointment of this news make your SW week a disappointment xx

Thankyou Kirsta / Pesty....you just stopped me opening a tin of quality street that was a christmas stocking item :eek: :eek: Im eating melon...Im thinking of the scales and how Im gonna be even more upset if they kickme in the teeth too tonight :(

Cant tell you how gutted I am....what a baby, Ive just sat and burst into to tears. I know its stupid but its kind of a real big deal after all the crap stuff getting at least one thing working right again:eek:

Ive even gone into next years diary and worked out max waiting list times from the date of signing meant that the latest Id have the op was 15th march (which was EXACTLY 1 year to the day since my last op)....then 12 weeks for the skin & bone graft to work then Id have stage 2 done which would be having the processor fit so I would have hearing by 7th June next year.....now its like another 2 months :(:mad:

Off to write a letter......and eat melon x x

No you're not a baby!!!! You have every right to be upset, what they have done is BANG OUT OF ORDER!!!!

Well done for avoiding the choccies hun, you will feel good for not letting them sabotage you

xxxx

Iv got my SW head firmly screwed on today....thankyou soooooo much for talking me out of burying my head in the tin of quality street yesterday tho :thankyou: Im slightly confused as consultant says Ive still got 1/2 lb to go for my 2 stone shiney....but the other week she took 1/2 off it???? so Il have to update- either way Im pretty hopeful I can do it by next week :D

OH spoke to his sister last night (shes a sister in intensive care) she said the best way to complain is thru PALS who investigate all complaints so hes getting in touch with them. We have heard tho that its more likely that someone in admin has made a cock up in appointments rather than just cancelling for a holiday....as surely they have to give so many weeks notice? Anyway we shall see....cant do anything now and no point spoiling my holiday being pee'd off about it more than I need to :mad: I was supposed to hand this Dalek band back on the 24th at my appt......but Im not trailing to Leeds (an hour and 1/4 each way) when I get vertigo in the car to just drop that off, OH said may as well keep it until I go in new year - so I can use it on holiday and at least hear the evening shows etc :D .....every cloud has a silver lining they say

Menu to follow x x

Todays meals

Green day

Brekki scrambled egg & melon

Lunch JP & beans/tinned toms muller yog

Tea veggie stir fry with HEB pork (soy,ginger,garlic,chilli marinade)
either rice or sw chips depending what OH wants

snacks melon satsumas

HEB2 fibre plus bar
HEA1 milk for teas at brekkie

Drinks Green tea&lemon, water

Syns
wellll im not sure?? OH bought some cadbury brunch breaks from the bicccy aisle on offer in asda - granola hazlenut & raisin, I had a little nibble last night OMG amaaaaazing kind of like a cross between a
choc digestive/hobnob/fruit shortcake flavour and very nomnomnom 5.5 syns so the same as a kit kat - so im thinking one of those tonight may be rather nice & 2 mint mingles (3) OH keeps them in the car and brings them up in 2s or 4's for me lol - bless him :)

Right off to tackle mount Ironing basket :eek: stripey items can go sod off.....Im in no mood for being sick today ;) x x

MMMMM I appear to have neglected my poor diary :cry:

Been good.....been on plan, my @rse is firmly on the wagon :D

My weekend was pretty non eventful...the weather here was pants.
My OH didnt play golf on account of not being able to see his balls in the fog :rolleyes: (I did manage to keep a straight face...and stopped myself asking if it was usual to walk the course naked :D)

He stayed at home and hogged the telly watching flipping DARTS all aft/eve :mad: I got my own back tho.....made myself a good old farty veggie curry :8855:(not my fault Id already had beans for lunch :eek:) while he had beef/onion baguette sarni & SW wedges

Green day again today

Brekki Melon

Lunch HM veggie soup & satsumas

Tea leftover curry & rice melon or satsumas

HEB&HEA ryvita & mad cows
HEB2 fibre plus

syns ?? not sure kitkat 5.5 mingles x2 3

Afternoon world

Green day for me again

Brekki melon

Lunch HM veggie soup 2 ryvita HEB 2 mad cow light 1/2 HEA 2 clems

tea ? mushy peas & JP Or mushy pea curry

HEB2 fibre plus
syns penguin wafer 4.5 2x mint mingles 3

Managed to find some linen shorts from Next for my hols....just hoping they arrive in time :confused: also found some from very that will do as a back up that will be here tomorrow (2 for £20 navy/stone not exactly what I wanted but they will be fine for going to the crocodile park & turtle bay if its a bit mucky)

grabbed a couple of rather nice tops too from the sale bit that will be discretely placed in the packing when OH isnt looking :rolleyes: (he will try removing half of what I pack anyway seeing as he has to carry it all LMAO :D:D)

Glad you got your shorts sorted huni!! Im so jealous of you going away, i really need a holiday!! lol

Awww bless the OH for having to carry everything!! Still, you never know what you might need so pack one of everything just in case! lol xx

Kirsty we have had a 'be prepared' weather warning in Essex!!! haha I need to go to Kent to see my sister sat!! Not good!!

Ive always wanted to go on one of those in an airport lol. I dont know why, im just lazy i guess haha xx

:eek: weve had disruption to travel in north yorkshire.....Im in west but its not that far away :( were flying from manchester a week on monday - setting off from here at 4 in the morning gawd I hope it doesnt delay things if it starts up this way :mad: weve just got a few snow flurries at the mo....nothing much at all, but its forecast it from tonight for the rest of next week :eek:

Hope your flight does'nt go tits up either kirsty on saturday :eek:

Do you have far to travel to your sisters Pesty?

Never made WI last night :mad: OH took forever to get back as its pretty bad thru Higher north yorks and beyond - where he has to travel.....but we have nothing here as yet (but its forecast to come :sigh:) I text my consultant to tell her I was gonna be a no show, and by the time she read my text it was too late but she could have sent her husband for me :rolleyes: Oh the joys of being deaf and not being able to use the phone :mad: :cry:

still.... we have a plan for the future - text her, then ring her phone til she hangs up on me then she gets my message ;)

Soooo I still dont know If im near my 2 stone shiney or not :rolleyes: but I only had 1/2 to go ...... and Im not asking OH to get the scales down to do sneaky peaks :eek: I will wait til next week (my final pre Hol WI) and hopefully I will be the owner of a nice new sticker :D) ....... which I will then lose whilst Im away and need to earn back LMAO but hey ho at least I'l enjoy doing it :p

Played the guilt trip thing on OH last night with not being able to go to WI and he has relented and got the suitcase down so I can start filling it WHOOOP WHOOOP :D 9 sleeps to go *inner child escapes & runs around the room screaching uncontrollably*

Menu for today follow....must go do something constructive .....wax legs & look for things to fill case with :rolleyes:

Right dishwasher emptied, legs waxed, cheats soup cooking........asda veggie soup pack & stock cubes.

Menu today:

Green day

Brekkie melon & 2 clems

Lunch jp & mushy peas

Tea ? not sure maybe a veggie curry and rice, ive got a butternut squash & a cauli in the fridge and a tin of chick peas lurking in the cupboard - OH will eat this....but wont touch a mushy pea curry (cant think why:rolleyes:)

A&B s Fibre plus bar, maybe ryvita & mad cow this aft

Syns Im going to try not have any as I want to have a tuna/cheese melt panini (but using half a big stone baked chiabatta)for tea tomorrow with wedges using HEA/B & 16 syns so want to keep it AT NONE today IF POSS

BUT IF i GET A REAL CHOC CRAVE i'l have 2 mint mingles 3 syns

afternoon world from a flipping cold and 3" covered in snow west yorks.

change of plan to my menu yesterday.....ended up having the tuna melt chiabatta for tea last night so its a syn free speedy day if poss today as I used 16 syns yesterday in total :eek: not a massive disaster - but could have been better ! (did enjoy it tho nomnomnom)

Green today again

Brekki 1 clem 1 satsuma melon 1/2 HEA milk for teas

Lunch veggie soup & handful Of lentils
HEB 2x ryvita 1/2 HEA 2x mad cows

Tea veggie curry & rice or sw chips with egg & beans (depends on what OH wants)

the other HEB will be a fibre plus tonight for the choccy craving

Drinks lots of green tea & lemon (just tooooo cold for water at the mo) :23:

Off to try make it to the bottom of the ironing pile :eek:
does it count as body magic if you're sat down doing it ?? :p

Back