Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

So well done you, for having the strength to keep going at it.

I have to go out now, but I'll be back on later, to see how your day's gone.

ooo it does make me laugh reading what your oh has said.....i think its a fabulous attitude to have and good for you too rather than him just moping about it.
hope those lurgy bugs are starting to leave you alone now x

Well Im almost lurgy free I think
tongue.gif

still a bit snotty (sorry if anyone is eating
redface.gif
) and a lingering headache......but other than that im feeling more myself today.

Im still going for a GREEN day tho as Im not too fussed food wise....so Im just going to wing it and eat whats quick and when I fancy it again today rather than force a lot down and risk my tum playing up.

Sooooo

Brekkie was breakfast rice with muller banana custard yog & a nana hea milk for teas

Lunch JP & beans ? or scrambled egg & beans

Tea ?? OH may be working late so either pasta n sauce for me. Or pork steak (heb) sw roasties cauli cheese (mad cow hea2) carrots brocolli corn - If OH is home.

snacks grapes

HEB 2 fibre plus bar .....for the 8pm choccie curfew
biggrin.gif

syns nescafe skinny latte 3.5 kitkat 5.5 1 square dairymilk 1.5 = 10.5

Well I was going to have a go at swapping my summer wardrobe for my winter one today, but seeing as my winter stuff is in 2 cases on top of the wardrobe and OH forgot to lift it down before he went I dont think that job is going to get done today :sigh: oh well... at least the thought was there.

Ive got another big basket of Ironing that keeps threatening to attack me when I go near the spare room :eek: I suppose I should really have a go at that seeing as I did none last week due to lurgy fever. Ive told OH if he gets anymore stripey golf shirts he can iron them himself!! they play havoc with my wobbly vision/vertigo eyes I spend more time with my head over the mop bucket than over the ironing board :rolleyes:

Righteo cup of tea time and a little think about the ironing :eek: ......

haha bless your OH!!! The stuff he comes out with is funny! Its nice to hear your enjoying the banter and that all of this doesnt get you down, your a very strong lady!!

Strangly your snotty comment 'sorry if anyone is eating' made me realise I was hungry and i hadnt had my orange yet!! Gross that it made me hungry! haha

Have fun with the ironing hun, thanks for stalking my food diary :)

xx

You carry on "thinking about" the ironing, CD. It's much better than actually doing it!

Ive beeen awake since 3.30 am.....I think I food poisoned myself yesterday morning :( bleaughh :cry:
I warmed some pudding rice up from the day before in the micro and whacked a muller in it as I didnt fancy anything else.......boy was I ill about an hour after, throwing up and the 'other end all day' :( Stupid thing is I KNOW you have to be careful re heating rice up!!!

Finally managed to drop to sleep after a few of my anti sick pills that I take for my vertigo but Now Im up at stupid O'clock :sigh:

I think Im going to stick to water just for now as Im looking at a cup of tea and its scaring me lol....I think it might have a sick monster in it :eek:

I dont think Ive done the weight loss any favours at all this week with the lurgy making me eat not too regular and not much veggies and a day of puking and not eating but hey ho cant be helped.

Il be bacl later mooching round the diaries to see how everyone is doing x x

Ah. CD - you're an OBE!

Sounds good, doesn't it?

Except it stands for "Out Both Ends". That's what I call it, anyway.

Awww CD, hope your feeling better huni ((HUGS))

Sarah, i love it!! OBE haha xxx

:4635:

Well Ive been called worse in my time :D x x

Had another nap on the sofa while the scary looking cup of tea went cold :rolleyes:

But.... I do feel a lot better now and so far so good - Im not an OBE anymore :p

I cant believe how stupid stupid stooooopid I was heating that rice up :mad:....just cos I was feeling too lazy and didnt want anything else. It cant have been anything else that did it - I hadnt eaten or drunk anything since early evening the day before.

Ive had a cuppa and its stayed where its supposed to, but I just tried a small nana and I have the bad tum pains again on swallowing (definately with the throwing up) so Im gonna have to take it steady today and just eat what I can...when I can. Ive not had my Endoscopy appt thru yet since the barium results came back - Im hoping I get this before we go on holiday :confused:
Im going to try some scrambled egg & yog (not together tho lol) at lunch as that usually goes down ok but keep off the grapes and see how it goes.

Happy days ;) will update later as to how it goes x x

Thankyou Hun My Tum and throat are in agony at the mo.....not good - I was just thinking It had been playing nicely for a little while too :cry:(avoiding lots of foods tho to make it behave)

Yup cant say Im looking forward to the endoscopy too much :eek: I had one a couple of years ago when they thought I had an ulcer, but it was gallstones in the finish up.
I opted for the barium swallow in the hope that Id not need the endoscopy damn damn damn....that backfired lol x x

Back