Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

What's the point of the venom if they can't sting?

And I definitely wouldn't want to be a headless, fat, squashed virgin with my legs pulled off. I'd just be a blob.

Just got a JP nuking in the micro......pasta n sauce seemed too faffy (Im soooooo feeling cant be bothered at all !!!)
really need to kick myself up the bum - but its very hard - dont know if you've ever tried on crutches :p

Ive got a pan of butternut squash soup bubbling away on the cooker, carrots leek,onion, and a few sad green beans & a veg cube. Its smelling quite tasty so maybe that will awaken my appetite later :D

soup sounds yummy!! and i love jacket potatoes, unfortunately i cant do anything until i get home from work so i'll just have to be hungry.

What you having on your JP - go on make me jealous lol

PS this is for you
images

xx

well i had to get a special one for you didnt i!! haha

I might have my mince in a jacket instead of with mash on top tonight, technically it wont be cottage pie anymore but i dont care lol

xx

CD, I'm not sure if it's the association that my brain makes because of your usual state of health, or just getting the letters confused, but when I read your post which included "JP nuking" I'm afraid I saw "puking". Sorry!

CD, I'm not sure if it's the association that my brain makes because of your usual state of health, or just getting the letters confused, but when I read your post which included "JP nuking" I'm afraid I saw "puking". Sorry!

well to be fair I do spend a fair bit of time puking for various reasons......not all self inflicted dodgy cooking related tho ;)

well saturday went by in a haze of coat shopping......and came home empty handed and fed up :mad: you know when you have summat particular in your head.....but when you get there they all just 'arent quite right'.....well that was my day :sigh: and its hard work trying coats on using crutches - when the shops are packed on a saturday :cry: Anyway Ive decided (after OH decided he dare tell me I reallllly didnt quite carry off the military coat style I was looking for as I looked like I had been poured into them lol) that Im going to have a look on the net today while hes at golf - then hes taking tuesday off to take me shopping again with another shortlist bless him (hopefully it wont be as busy then either and I wont get as stressed)

Food wise was a little better yesterday, swallowing seems to be getting easier again...managed a yog & nana at brekkie and some grapes in the car.
Then the inside of a JP with beans in a cafe while shopping for lunch.
Tea was pasta n sauce while OH had a curry.

Today will be another green day - still laying safe foodwise.

Brekkie scrambled egg

snack yog & grapes

Lunch JP & mad cow & beans

Tea ?? not sure - doing pork for OH with sw roast spud,sweet spud broccoli,carrot,peas,corn, gravy....I may try some cut up reallllly small as I love roast dinner nomnomnom (using heb 1) for pork

snacks will be some more grapes & blueberries to graze on thru the day as I want to try get some more fruit down me this week if poss. I also need to try get another HEB which IM hoping will be a fibre plus bar!!!! if my tum will let me :rolleyes:

Hello All

Well Its another cold one again today!

Im out for a rare trip for lunch with a friend today who Ive not seen in ages so Im really looking forward to that.....Carvery nomnomnom. My tum is 'quite well behaved' so as long as I avoid the roasties I think I'l be ok :)

Just got my post....My Endoscopy appointment is on Friday at 2pm :eek: at least im geting something sorted, but Im reallllly not looking forward to having it done AT ALL :( I know they sedate you - but I think I want them to bash me on the head and knock me out lol.

Today is an EE day

Brekki scrambled egg, blueberries

Lunch carvery :D (yorkie & gravy syn)

Tea ?? no idea yet probably some buttrnut squash soup from the freezer as the carvery will be still laying heavy in my tum. OH said he will have a late/big lunch and have soup with me (but asked me to get him some fresh crusty white rolls on the way back when we nip to asda....git :rolleyes:)

So thats my plans for the day ......apart from having a mooch online to look for a coat that I like the look of before I go shopping again tomorrow (I hate shopping :mad:)

I hate shopping too!!!! Wheneva i have no money i see lots of lovely things and then once i have the money to get any of them they're never there. I also do the 'think something up which would be lovely and then cant find it' thing, its terribly frustrating!! Bless your OH tho for taking time off work!!

I hope you have a good time at lunch today!! xx

Back