Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

yowzer.......just checked the syns on the milkshake.....after drinking quite a bit of it as my tummy needed something 16.5 syns :eek:- and the worst bit is - she bought me 2 cos my tum is playing up with swallowing food :eek:
Oh BUM! WI tomorrow....I dont think things are going to be too fab anyway as its been a funny old week with the lurgy BUT as long as its not a gain Il be happyish (but there would be some justice in the world if a day of throwing up meant a loss....even a teeny tiny weeny one) But I never lose weight when Im Ill and dont eat, its the joys of having no thyroid gland (well 6% of one) if I dont eat regular or enough I hold my weight or even gain :sigh: sooooo annoying :mad:

Well Im off to sip the rest off the 16.5 syns......might as well savour the taste :p

Oh huni!! If it has milk in it id take 6 syns off for a healthy extra.

It'll be better you having that with the syns than having nothing at all. I really hope you feel better soon huni, its quite unfair!!

Good luck for WI!!!!

xxxx

Not had time today yet to do my diary.....Ive been out at OH's brothers while they had the house valued (really funny story there but I'l have to tell later) then Hosp for my Physio, then I fell asleep with my nana still half eaten in my hand :rolleyes:

Must go face the scales of doom now at WI :sigh: Im not expecting anything fab.....not because Ive been bad (except the unexpected syns in the milkshakes-but I had to eat/drink something I guess) but I really truly dont feel Ive eaten or drunk enough this week with the lurgy. But we shall see.

UPDATE TO FOLLOW .........

The scales were kind to me 1lb off :scale:

My meal plan today has been pants :cry: hardly worth mentioning - Im still in the grip of dodgy hurty swallow syndrome thanks to the poisoined rice :mad: Im taking my meds and hoping that a day or two on 'gentle foods'will do the trick.....meanwhile silly sod here will remember NOT to nuke rice til its lukewarm again :rolleyes:

Where was I ?? Oh yes ....meal plan....
milk, sloppy weetabix, strawb milk x2 half a nana, ( the other half was found under my chin when I woke up from my unexpected nap :eek:)

when me & OH went to his Bros this morn before hosp to wait for the surveyor to come about the valuation thing, we were sat in with his 2 dogs (staff bull terriers) now they look REAL scary, but in truth they were both rescue dogs and very good. The youngest is scared of his own shadow (tho is very noisy...all bravado) Anyway the guy turns up and Im sat on the sofa with the youngest laid out on my lap- and the other on the back of the sofa with his paws on my shoulder chomping on a coconut quite happily and they never moved. He went outside to do whatever - then came back in, then bent down in the kitchen to pick up a tape and a screwdriver out of a toolbag.....just then the youngest dog had decided to walk to the kitchen to have a sniff about and freaked out at the presumably this guy armed with a screwdriver and scrambled out of the kitchen....so big brother dog races to the rescue and jumps up at the guy grabbed the back of his coat and tore a big massive rip in it :eek::eek: No barking no growling so I dont think it was in nastiness I just dont quite know what happened! meanwhile the young dog is then sat on the blokes feet looking up at him as if to say 'it wasnt me' OMG we thought the bloke was gonna kick off.....I mean staffies have a bad press anyway- and I was scared when I first met them I have to say. But he was actually ok and said he just wanted the coat paying for and wouldnt report it and did think it was pretty funny when the dog was sat on his feet after lol :D Dont think OHs bro was too happy at having to pay for the coat tho ;)

Right Im off to bed now...would you believe im tired again :eek: x x

Last edited:
Well I think Ive caught up on my sleep.....as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold and only just got up now, didnt even hear OH leave for work.

Im thinking Im having a bash at a green day again,(no challenging tough foods) Ive got a banana sat looking at me with a cup of tea so I'l see how that goes down and try a yog (that should be easy peasy)

As for my other meals......well Ive not planned that far ahead - Im not hungry AT ALL but im thinking this is probalby because ive not been eating and im getting used to it (not good :eek:) so heres hoping the early brekkie starts the munchies off.

If it goes to plan I may try some pasta n sauce at lunch??? or the inside of a JP with mad cow & quark to make it all gooey and easy. Then tea will probably be the same (do you see a pattern forming here :rolleyes:)

Righteo ladies off to tackle the killer nana.... update later x x

Morning huni,

HAHA cracked up about waking up with half a nana on you. Very funny!!

Im glad you've learnt your lesson about the rice - and taught us all the lesson!!!

Its so lucky that the bloke doesnt want to report it!! Still it wasnt out of nastiness or anything but some people can be really funny about that sort of thing!!

Diaries looking good so far huni!! Anything soft is good, if you can why not try a healthy extra can of soup???

xxx

well....now thats a good idea, Ive just had my head stuck in the fridge (not literally, It wasnt a case of having to call the fire brigade or anything) and I saw a big fat butternut squash staring at me. Now ive never actually eaten one of these but OH recorded Jamie Oliver 30 minute meals and he did a veggie rogan Josh that he wanted to make(which could be tweaked to sw friendly) tho even with the curry paste its not too bad.

Anyway there is this big fat squash there and its not all going to be needed for a curry so Im thinking some sort of soup??? any suggestions. Im a squash virgin lol

But you need to lose your virginity.

I like roast BNS - just cut it in half & bung it in the oven - maybe sprayed with a bit of fry light. Then even if you just wanted it for soup it would still have more flavour than if you just boiled it.

But otherwise you could dice it with some other soupy veg (onion, celery, carrot....) and then either have it as a chunky soup or (& probably better for your throat) liquidise it.

Yum. I might need to make some now!

Oh there are plenty of things worse than that. A headless fat squashed virgin for one...

Back