Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

Hi Dizz

Just looking in too whats been happening since I've been away...

I've shot the fairies -:sign0007: sorry but it had to be done, can't have them jumping on you.

:birthday:Happy Birthday to you too - have a great day!:D

Kats

Hope your Birthday was as good as it could be Dizzy and good luck for today, am thinking of you x x x x

Thanks for the Birthday wishes Guys:)

Well I was a really good Dizzy....and saved the celebrating until after WI- it paid off and I managed to get my 3st shiney (at long bloody last lol:rolleyes:) PLUS 1lb towards the next one.

I had my re-graft done the morning after my Birthday so celebrated after WI that day with a mahoosive piece of cake to bring home from the costa coffee bar in the hospital nomnom nom :p

feeling very sore both on mi head & my thigh BUT I'm sure it will be worth it this time as I'm hopeful that this one will not go 'wrong';)

Oooooh 5 weeks hopefully to 'getting the processor fitted' as this skin problem isn't affecting the metalwork grafting with the bone:)

off for a little nap now x x

Thanks for the Birthday wishes Guys:)

Well I was a really good Dizzy....and saved the celebrating until after WI- it paid off and I managed to get my 3st shiney (at long bloody last lol:rolleyes:) PLUS 1lb towards the next one.

Have got a lovely soft cushion all ready for you on the target sofa, you'll be there before you know it now x x x x

right diary.....I've been neglecting you again!!

been without the internet due to my doggie sitting duties up at BILs through the week, and when I do get here on a weekend I just forget to do my diary ...Oooops:eek::rolleyes:

Well I'm a woman on a mission this week (still staying at BILs mon to Fri) to get a good loss seeing as I only managed a STS this week by the skin of my teeth due to a rather unfortunate episode involving a couple of large pizzas & a fruit pie & ice cream :eek::cry: sooooo I'm going to try really hard to do some SE days if possible.
Bit of a funny week as I have 2 different hospitals to go to this week-for my graft seeing to & my scan results, but I will go prepared with a box of chopped fruit so I can munch on the journeys if I'm not too sicky(both of them are over 1.5 hours each way:()
well Its a red day today but I'm hoping to turn it into a SE day with the 2/3 superfree

B bacon & Tom sarni HEB WW brown danish melon HEA milk for teas

snack satsumas banana

L tuna :cry: salad-carrot,leaves,red cabbage,radish,onion,cucumber,tom, tblspn light thousand island dressing 0.5syn

T chicken breast, fajita seasoning,onion, red pepper, salad as above, HEB potato wedges. rasbs & yog later if ive got room

HEB2 fibre plus OR weetabix oaty bar

SYNS skinny Latte 3.5 penguin wafer 4.5

Just a quick update from me

Dont seem to have much time to get on here much at the mo with being away all through the week doggie sitting :rolleyes:

Didnt make WI last week (OH was late back from work :mad: I was a bit miffed to say the least.....hes never late when its HIM that has to do something - like GOLF !!!
Anyway I was pretty good all week food wise, just 2 glasses of white wine attacked me (literally:eek:....it gave me the worst hangover in history :sigh:) so heres hoping that it all adds up to a decent loss on the scales this week.
Righteo I'm off now to pack a bag for my week away.
Oooooh almost forgot !!! went and had my graft site looked at on Friday,and its healing so well that they have given the OK for the other Department to arrange the fitting of the sound processor for me in the next couple of weeks :D:D:D magic ear....come to Dizzy :p

Well I'm home from another week of doggie sitting (they ARE lovely dogs - but its getting quite draining now & a bit of a pain in the bum to be honest :sigh:) but - It seems that there has been a bit of a develepment & this job for the BIL in Wales may be a bit more permanent than he first thought.....hes now heard it could be initially a 3 year contract while they do exploratory work then up to 10 years ! so he may be selling his house & buying somewhere down there so will be taking the dogs anyway pretty soon, so I won't be having to do this for much longer I don't think.

Anyway back to SW - This week I weighed in with a 2.5lb loss :D so I'm now just 1lb away from my next shiney !! trouble is its *week anytime the next few days so that may just put a spanner in the works as it usually does with the dreaded bloats :mad::sigh: BUT i am going to do RED days as much as possible & loads of SS to try get that shiney in the bag ;).........watch this space.........

*AAAAAARRRRRGH*

The PMT fairies are out to get me already:mad::mad::mad::sigh::sigh::sigh::mad::mad::mad:

I've woken up this morning in a biatch of a mood & I just know its all down to PMT :( I'm not officially 'due' untill wednesday but i'm suffering already. So my plans of a RED DAY are going to have to change to an EE (or I'll just go crazy with no carbs) I daren't risk going green like I'd prefer to.....as they just do not agree with me AT ALL, I always seem to gain for some reason when I do green days :sigh:

Anyway I've had the slow cooker on since 9am with a big brisket pot roast/carrots/onion/beef stock/bay leaves/garlic & I'm going to have that with spring greens, Auntie Bessie carrot/swede mash & SW roasties for tea ( I reckon that should shut the pmt food fairies up for a bit :D) I've already eaten poached eggs, toms, mushrooms on toast and almost a whole bag of mandarin oranges and I'm about to open a bag of apples and start on those :rolleyes: Oh the joys of being a woman eh lol

I'm going to try do something constructive now....like catch up on some ironing - mabe that will keep my mind off food & my head out of the fridge :eek::D

Hey hun!!

Soz about the PMT, its horrible!!

I have no idea when im due a * week as they are so crazy that in fact even if i was to know when i was due a * week the possibilities would be that it wouldnt show up, it would show up early or it would be a *month hahaha.

I was suprised when having a massive row with OH last night about being rude to me on the phone, I then sulked in the other room for a few hours and then * week appeared. Suddenly all made sense haha.

Hope your doing ok? xx

Well done, Dizz.

And my namby pambies are flinging themselves, ready for "Ears Thursday"!

Can you hear me yet, Dizz?

Do I need to shout a bit louder?

CAN YOU HEAR ME????

HOW ABOUT NOW??

NOW??

OI, DIZZ, PEEL BACK YOUR LUG'OLES!!

(By the way, the namby pambies are flinging themselves all over the place for you and your ears today!)

Can you hear me yet, Dizz?

Do I need to shout a bit louder?

CAN YOU HEAR ME????

HOW ABOUT NOW??

NOW??

OI, DIZZ, PEEL BACK YOUR LUG'OLES!!

(By the way, the namby pambies are flinging themselves all over the place for you and your ears today!)

Oi :eek:

Keep the bloody noise down will ya, no need to shout....I'm not deaf you know :8855::8855::D (oh you don't know how good that feels to say:p)

OMG words cannot describe how I'm feeling with my new cochlear gadget :D Its like being given back a piece of 'me' that was stolen.
I'm just in awe of everying at the moment (even if its a little too much sometimes & I'm having to switch off for a little while & go back to silence as it gets a bit overwhelming and confusing)

My favourite thing was getting up extra early this morning and sitting at BILs on the back step in the garden listening to the birds :) the most beatiful sounds in the warm early morning sunrise......then getting scared half to death by the extra loud bark of a 4 stone staffie behind me saying good morning :eek::8855:
AND I GET TO LISTEN TO THE RUBBISHY X FACTOR TOO THIS WEEKEND FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER :banana dancer::woohoo:

Hey sexy ladydee hows it hanging xx

Hey Hun !

Where you been Hiding :D

I'm good thanks, got me my magic ear a couple of days ago - so I'm wired for sound :D and loving it! almost 5 years of total silence though so its taking some getting used to :confused: some noises are making me a bit jumpy lol.

Woke up this morning to the sound of the ALARM CLOCK!! wooohooo :)- its normally my OH digging me in the ribs :sigh:

What you been up to anyway....you disappeared for a while? x x

Been ill, got really depressed, cos i am sick of feeling poop and in pain all the time. Ate myself to a size 18.

I am started doing a video diary (in my siggie), in the hopes to keep me motivated.

Glad you got your magic ear thing, my OH recently had new hearing aids and nearly crapped himself on several occasions lol. Its was quite amusing and I couldn't help but giggle a few times.

Back