Constantly dizzy- back from the wilderness

Hope you enjoy mexico huni, im quite jealous!!

Good luck for your endoscopy tomo huni, i hope it all goes well. Its very typical that tum is behaving now knowing that this is coming up!!

I want chilli tonight now!!! Dinner for tomorrow me thinks!! xx

The xmas markets will be lovely tho :D Its really strange in mexico as they go all out at xmas cos theyre catholic....you kind of feel like you're at home but without the damp and drizzle, you get santa roaming about on xmas eve on the beach and round the pool carrying a lilo minus his trousers as its so hot lol. we were there 2 years ago at xmas and the hotel we stayed at got really busy so we got offered a free upgrade to a 5 star....it was only half full and reallllly gorgeous, free spa treatments the works! (just hoping it happens this year too ;))

My endoscopy is at 2pm tomorrow so all being well i'll be home for a cuppa and something light by just after tea.

Well Today is an EE day

Brekkie grapes blueberries & yog

Lunch JP, cottage cheese, more grapes, satsuma x2

Tea (after WI) a small(ish) serving of chili and rice, fruit

HEA milk for teas
HEB fibre plus
Syns 2 in the chili .... not sure yet what else, I might have a nescafe skinny latte (3.5) and maybe a little penguin wafer (4.5) to calm my pre endoscopy nerves :cry:

Just back from WI lost 1lb. I was a little disappointed at first, but after putting my rational sensible head on and speaking to others in the group ive realised that I really cant expect massive losses like I had 1st time round (I swam 5 days a week 50 lengths) when I'm not able to do any exercise at all.
So maybe this time I should be happy be the steady 1lb each week and not set the goalposts too high.....It just feels like Ive failed when I want 2 and only get 1 every week (except the flukey week when I had the barium swallow).

Anyway....had a good talking to from the group and have got a fresh view of it all :) 1lb a week is my weekly realistic goal (minus exercise) and any more is a bonus.

Must go now and eat some food......It will be my last food until after my endoscopy at 2pm tomorrow ......:wave_cry: x x

update : had a dish of chili with rice & 2 satsumas plus a few grapes....am stuffed now!
I might just have room for a skinny latte and a penguin wafer tho.....for medicinal purposes (and ive only had 2 syns today anyway)

Last edited:
Hey, don't be too disappointed, Dizzy. A pound is a pound. Isn't it.
I think you're doing brilliantly to have your head round losing at all, given everything else you're dealing with.

So give yourself a break!

And I hope the nasty endoscopy is a breeze too, and you're back and eating by tomorrow afternoon.

my planned lay in so I didnt miss not being able to eat or drink went a bit pear shaped.......been up since 5 - sods law eh :rolleyes:

menu today

Brekkie nowt

Lunch nowt

tea probably my next door neighbours dog (liquidised) il be so hungry

IM hungry - but only because Ive been told I cant have anything, and im reallllllly thirsty. Roll on 2pm.....

tea probably my next door neighbours dog (liquidised) il be so hungry

LMAO!!!!!

Sorry uve been up so early hun!! That is typical!!

Like you say its psycological (sp) you'll have to distract yourself with something that passes time n it'll be 2pm before you know it!!

I hope it all goes well for you and you enjoy your liquified dog for tea *giggles to self at the thought of you trying to convince the dog to get in the blender*

xxx

hahaha Krista, what a funny topic!! The sounds of serious dog recipes! I might get an iphone, im still on PAYG so i may get a contract at some point in my life!! haha

Hope the endo is going well hunibun!!

xxx

Re: constantlydizzy's food diary

And it would only be free on red or EE. what should she have it with?

And I luuuurve my iPhone. Even more now I can get into Minimins with it!

Back