Cookie's CD Diary

Thanks a lot. Hehe, don't worry - you'll be thin soon! ;)

Hi Cookie,

Glad you're having a better time of it this past week.

Your post took me right back to the days when my boy was small and I'd have my one day off from work a week that I'd spend with him. Well I say 'day off' but if anything it was more like the other way around - I'd go to work for a rest! I do also remember those screaming tantrums (sometimes him, sometimes me!!), always in the worst places, with lots of snooty superior other mums with their perfectly behaved children. I look back now and remember those times with great fondness :):):).

I hope you have a great weigh-in and a great week!

Toria xxx

Well! Had a weigh in this morning and its another 4lb off, taking me to 17 pounds now. Really pleased, although its frustrating that it does slow down. Am totally knackered at work though now, and have had a few thoughts of eating. But, keep drinking gallons of water and its subsided. Nearly threw up with the tomato soup last night, which is odd as I loved it at first. So I am getting quite limited as to what I can have now as Im going off them all!

Looked into going up a plan today. CDC said to give it another 5 pounds so I will be within a stone of my goal. Not sure I can to be honest. Looked at the food I can eat on SS+ and actually got a bit sadly excited about eating some of them! wierdo! We will see. Am getting dangerously tempted at nibbing things which i shouldnt. Nearly up to 4 weeks of 100% SS and am getting V fed up. Have to keep busy to succeed now or I will succumb to the temptations! Argghhh!xx

:happy096:

Wow thats amazing. You're half way there now in just a few weeks. Bet you're so happy with that.

Well done you. xxx

Hello everyone!

Well I am sat here watching a baking program on BBC2 and loving it!! I think I must be strange that watching and smelling food really helps stifle this intense need to eat.

Worked so hard today. Started off with a nightmare with my daughter who (too much info here), wont poo at nursery!! So holds it all in for 2 days then screams the place down just as I am needing to get to work for 8 am. So, I have to stay home with her crying and eventually she lets go (!) and then I take her to nursery. Then spent the day worrying myself silly about her - phone them twice to check on her (She is fine) and feel rubbish all day. TOM does not help - first one on this diet - really teary, tummy ache etcetc... Only had a yummy peanut crunchy bar tonight as all I want to do is curl up in a ball and eat chocolate. Oh well!

Hope you all had a good day - sorry for the too much information on my daughters bowel movements!!!xx

Hi Cookie, as a fellow mom of a 2 year-old - I know exactly where you're coming from. I am starting potty-training my daughter next week, so hoping it goes ok!

As for TOM -I too felt very ill on Monday. I tend to crave chocolate and carbs. In this instance I ate my chocolate chewy bar and it really helped. Spent most of the day with my hot water bottle in bed, though! :eek:

Hope you have a better day. Take it easy.
Ps - Well done on your weightloss, by the way. :D

Hello everyone! Been soooo busy at work and then totally exhausted in the evenings and going to bed!
Had a good week -ish-last week, kept going to bed hungry though which was a pain. Think it must be not drinking enough. Had another tough weekend too, my friends and I had one of our 'sleepovers' that we used to have when we were at school - involving copious amounts of alcohol, pizza and garlic bread, cake and dvd. Only thing I had in common was the dvd!! Sat and sniffed the pizza and bread though which was yum! BUT had the worst reaction from one of my 'friends' about the diet. Sat down straight away when I got there to my friends saying how well I looked, how they couldn't do it blah blah blah. Then one 'friend' decided to let rip at me and say how my body must be screwed up so much as my metabolism wont know whats hit it etc etc and it will all go back on again after...she wouldnt let up..how much is it costing me, why cant i exercise like normal people, why cant I eat some veg.... I nearly cried. Thought it was a bit harsh. She went out the room though and my other friends got up and gave me a hug and said how awful that must have been and how dreadful she is. So hardly spoke to her for the rest of the evening. She offered me a big fry up the next morning too. I ignored her. Cow.

The next day I had to resist a bbq again, which looked yummy.
Today, I have been in hospital having my denervation on my back - bit nasty, involving large needles and electricity on my nerves. Am in lots of pain now on the sofa, and actually more hungry than ever. Suddenly dawned on me this morning that they might not let me have it seeing as I hadn't eaten for 4 weeks, but they were fine. Got all the nurses talking about how hard it must be and how their diets never work and how impressed they were with my loss!! Doctor said though that lots of his clients did it and were up and down with their weight straight after coming off...thanks mate.

Couldnt eat or drink though until about 1.30 today - TOTALLY starving and have been all day. Squashed 3 meals into about 4 hours now!! I am considering moving up to ss+ soon. On my scales Ive hit the 21 pounds now (we shall see what I lose this week at weigh in on weds) but I am desperate to eat but not whats on the list!! If my weight loss slows down, I dont think I want to eat chicken and fish and salad for it to slow down, if that makes sense? Would rather get to goal then do it. Either another half stone or stone. Not sure. Might look too small if I lose a stone. Then again, might not! Best go til later - trying to get up of sofa to bath my daughter. Am desperate for a curry!!!x

OMG Cookie! What a weekend you've had! Well done on sticking by your guns. You really do not need friends like that! :( I hope you're ok after your ordeal today. Don't you have anyone who could give you a hand with your little one? Gosh, I know what it's like having to cope with a busy 2-year old when you're not feeling well.
Good luck, my friend and stay strong.
Chat soon. x

Hey thank you, so sweet. yes my husband is helping me with her, but bless him keeps forgetting and wanders off! Just had a bit of a crying attack as tried to bend down and put her in the bath which failed miserably! Back on my sofa now under the duvet with huge box of pain killers. Went to the fridge, looked at the open pesto, cheese etc and grabbed my sparkling water and ran. God is this all worth it when Im feeling SO pants?!

Tess - how is your time off with your daughter? Bet you are doing loads!x

Hello. Having a bad couple of days now. Have remained on the sofa after having my back hopefully sorted out and am still very sore. VERY nearly got a chinese and chucked it all in last night, and am very tempted tonight. The days are fine its just the evenings. I then get up the next day and am so pleased I stuck to it. Made cakes this morning to satisfy my intense need to eat cake, just the smell helped. BUT in standing up for half an hour set me back on my sofa in pain. Still didnt eat the cake. Some friends came to see me this afternoon with their little ones - silly me in thinking they would allow me to lie down all afternoon and not keep getting up to my daughter...I was up and down like a yo yo with her falling out with her friends, needing a wee, a drink, a piece of cake...so now am regretting it ALOT on the sofa. Have got to get up in a bit and go and get weighed. CDC been away all week so its about 9 days since my last weigh in. We shall see, but I bet its not as much as my scales tell me! Will keep you posted. Hope everyone is ok. Its got really quiet on here!x

Hi Cookie. So sorry to hear you are in pain. I have had plenty of lower back pain and know how miserable it can make you.
I also know how hard it can be dealing with other people when you are suffering. I tend to skulk off to my room and avoid people so it must be hellish having to deal with a child and remain patient.
You get lots of brownie points :eek:
I find hot baths (with the door shut so no interuptions ;)) help alot and I absolutely love my heat pad. It is a little electric blanket pad from argos and is just the right size and shape to lie on and roast myself :D
The fact that you are resisting temptation when in such a state means you should get the 'Hero of the Week' award.
You are inspiring, and a great help to me on my journey so keep posting and take good care of yourself.
xxx

Aw farmgirl thats so kind of you. That really keeps me going so thank you. I dont really feel much like hero of the week but hey!! Wow listen to me whinge! Sorry!

Well, after all that 5 pounds off since last weigh in last monday. Which is odd as this morning it was another 3 more. So I guess its good, but seems to be really slowing down now and am a bit disheartened but hey. Its the mood Im in! Snap out of it!

We decided that I will do SS+ from Monday when I next see her. Well actually she said I should do in between SS+ and 810, so 3 shakes and then a bit of meat and veg. I asked if I could skip a stage as half of me would prefer to stay on the SS than eat the stupid amounts on SS+ but she said no. Think I'm going to find the next stage hard. But then, it might just be this mood Im in!! Mmmmm peanut crunch bar and sparkling water yummy.

Oh she did tell me that if you dont drink enough water then your body hangs on to the fat - oopsy. Best make sure I drink more!xx

Those are great losses and I'm very jealous ! (skulks away to try and drink more water :mad:) :D

Hi Hon, how are you? Sounds like you've had a tough few days. You're doing really well though. I've had a rough few days too, but I've not been able to stick to CD. To be honest it was the last thing on my mind.
Keep doing what you're doing, and take it easy. Hope your back feels better soon. :)

Well, after only being weighed on Wednesday I have been to see my CDC and have lost 2 pounds since then. Bit miffed as I again have stuck to the plan. I moved up to SS+ on Saturday and have had a yummy chicken and courgette kebab for two nights running, then just had steamed cod and broccoli!! STUPID small amounts!! Could get the broccoli onto two tablespoons! Oh well. Not getting weighed until 5th October now so we shall see. Have got to stay on SS+ until then. Need to shift this last stone, but I think Ive hit my plateaux that I always give up at.

Went shopping yesterday though and bought two pairs of size 14 gap jeans and all size 14 other clothes. Little squishy but now I have spent a fortune I need to keep going!!!

Felt really sick and faint for the first time today - always been a bit hungry but never thought I was going to fall over. I downed a litre of water and it was ok again. Managed to teach my 20 children the violin well enough!!

Been so busy that have not had time to come on here - sorry. Miss reading up on all your diaries. Keep up the good work and speak soonx

Hi Hon, how are you? I've also not been on here very much lately. Thought I would be as I'm still on "holiday" till next week. I'm trying to catch up on everyone's diaries now. You are doing really well, I must say. You'll probably see on my diary, but I've been advised to come off CD for a week till my stomach clears up. :( I just don't want to put all the weight back on again in a week. Sounds stupid, doesn't it!
Anyway, will catch up with you soon. x

Hello - sorry I am not on here much. I get sat down on the sofa in the evenings and am falling asleep!!

Finding this SS+ quite good. Except for the ridiculous portion sizes!! Ive been having small bits of chicken, white fish, 2 tablespoons of veg every night this week. I look forward to it, but then am wanting more straight away. I ate a green bean tonight ! Oh my thats not on my list! I also ate a slither of boiled egg from my daughters left overs! NEARLY had a tandoori chicken thing last night but couldnt find how many calories were in it so didnt! I have to go to bed to stop myself eating more! Nooooo! Anyway, thats what Im going to do now. Night!x

Back