Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening :) I lost 1lb at wi, very happy :D back in the 9s :girlpower:
How's everyone? Bo is doing well too, WillbeslimJen met her today at wi xx

Aww thank you, I'm very happy. I'm not a biggest loser but I certainly had a very big smile on my face at group. I'd be happy with a 1lb per week but I'm secretly aiming for more. How are you?

Thank you lovely ladies. I'm a happy Cookie, I also completed day 2 of my exercise challenge I did 54 mins. After work training is hard I mustn't be warm or sit down for more than 30 mins when I get in or I won't get it done! When the nights are lighter it'll be loads easier. Roll on spring time :):)

Good evening :) I lost 1lb at wi, very happy :D back in the 9s :girlpower:
How's everyone? Bo is doing well too, WillbeslimJen met her today at wi xx

Evening Cookie :), well done on your loss and getting into the 9's, that's amazing, so happy for you :party0011: ! Hope you have another smashing loss next week, you seem to be on a roll, looks like the body magic is really working for you, besides the fact that your food diary is always amazing. Enjoy the rest of your evening hun !

Kay xx

Go Cookie, Go Cookie, Go Cookie....

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

So delighted for you getting into the 9's... some pounds are just bigger than others :D

Yay well done on the loss, it's such a lovely feeling getting into the nxt stone, brill xx

Evening Cookie :), well done on your loss and getting into the 9's, that's amazing, so happy for you :party0011: ! Hope you have another smashing loss next week, you seem to be on a roll, looks like the body magic is really working for you, besides the fact that your food diary is always amazing. Enjoy the rest of your evening hun !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I'm going to do my best to keep it up I'm motivated to have another good week. How are you? :) xx

Yay well done on the loss, it's such a lovely feeling getting into the nxt stone, brill xx

Hello, it is a lovely feeling and I like it very much, motivated to stay in the 9s next week. I'll certainly do my best I'm mixing up my hex b's but not splitting them & it seems to be working. How are you? Xx

Thanks Kay, I'm going to do my best to keep it up I'm motivated to have another good week. How are you? :) xx

I'm ok thanks Cookie, just posted todays eats am super stuffed from today :p but all on plan though. Tried to eat lots of superfree and drink lots of water, I feel so bloated :rolleyes: . Have you been drinking more water this week ?

Kay xx

I've drank but not as much as I could, I can't just nip to the loo whenever I want in work as I'm out and about and I'm a bit funny about loos, I didn't drink much on Monday but I did well on Tuesday (once I was comfy with the loo at court) I end up making up for my fluid once I get home or before I go to work. For example I've already had a litre of water since coming home. I can't have anymore as I'll be waking up in the night!

How are you coping with the extra fluids? Xx

I've drank but not as much as I could, I can't just nip to the loo whenever I want in work as I'm out and about and I'm a bit funny about loos, I didn't drink much on Monday but I did well on Tuesday (once I was comfy with the loo at court) I end up making up for my fluid once I get home or before I go to work. For example I've already had a litre of water since coming home. I can't have anymore as I'll be waking up in the night!

How are you coping with the extra fluids? Xx

Your right if I'm out and about then its difficult, but when I'm home then I drink the most apart from evenings then I'll be up all night too :p . It's tricky though isn't it, were ment to drink loads but are restricted as to when we can drink. I guess I start from the morning all throughout the day until about 6pm, then I slow down. On a bad day I get through 1L, on a good day its 2L, on a super good day its 3L but that's very rare.

Kay xx

Kay I've just seen your lovely salad, no wonder your sister keeps popping round, looked delicious, I could've eaten the whole plate, your portion was a wee bit small for me.
I've never managed that much water before other than on holiday, wonder if I could do 2-3l a day, in the meantime I'm comfy with 1l and aiming 1-1.5l per day then I'll gradually increase it once I get comfy.
Im now munching some ww crisps, better post my food before I forget :)

I also have to be careful when I drink.... I never have a drink with breakfast as I'm out with the dogs afterwards... needing a pee mid dog walk is the last thing I need! And if I've got school pick ups and drop offs at clubs in the afternoon I also have to limit my drinks before hand... I drink mainly in the evenings, that's why I'm up at least 2 or 3 times in the night :rolleyes:

Back