Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good afternoon :)

Hope everyone is well, I've been busy this morning but going to have lunch then work again. Good news Bo is back, I have really missed her and all done under warranty :)

Food today is Green :-

B = pineapple muffin (1.5), fruit salad & yogurt
L = vegetable tagine & salad.
S = fruit salad
D = celery & sweetcorn soup, cucumber & cheese (hex a) s/which with 20g ham (1)
A = prunes (hex b)

Might get a latte & hi fi bar for second hex's later on.

Hi Lil, yes they are scan bran from the SW website. Thought I'd give them a go, quite nice too. How are you? Just going to yours now :)

Hi Cookie. Glad you got Bo sorted under the warranty. Looks like your meet went well :). Plan looking good too x

Evening cookie! Sounds like you had a great time on Saturday. Well done for the sts, food looks good though I seem to have missed something why do you only have one pan?

Good morning :) I'm awake but I may as well not be I'm so exhausted! One more late shift to go then I'm off for two days! I think the TOTM fairy has sapped my energy or something. I'm still in my pj's Last night was busy again, o I'm expecting a busy one tonight.
How's everyone? I'll pop round for a catchup xx

Hi Cookie. Glad you got Bo sorted under the warranty. Looks like your meet went well :). Plan looking good too x

Thanks, Bo is well and not cost me anything yay! The meet was really good, I know its far from Cornwall, we'd need a minis retreat to go there. Nice idea though :)
plan wise, I'm hoping to fight the gain I always get on star week but we'll see tomorrow. Xx

Evening cookie! Sounds like you had a great time on Saturday. Well done for the sts, food looks good though I seem to have missed something why do you only have one pan?

Hi Jen

I'm a little absent minded when it comes to cooking if I don't stay in the kitchen for most of the duration I tend to burn out the sauce pans, so I've only got one sauce pan, one griddle pan and one small omelette pan! I need to focus and stop ruining pans xx

Morning cookie, sorry you're feeling exhausted :-( if you have a little nap on the sofa, make sure you have nothing cooking, or you'll end up with no pans at all :eek::D

Back