Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

My food plan for tomorrow is looking to be like this:-
B = overnight oats (2.5) as 15g oats
L = chicken & egg salad with mayo (1)
S = fruit salad
D = veg soup as didn't have it today.

Here's my oats before I put it in the fridge. Please taste good? ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401137934.254650.jpg

Anyway it's bedtime for me. Night night xx

We walked along the Thames, went past the Tate Modern, the south bank is lovely. So much money is needed to see it all & you can't do it all in a weekend. If you want any extra company when you go, count me in. Xx

Last year when we went to dads we did geocaching along the Thames, there is one at the Tate Modern but we couldn't find it, it was a lovely walk; will do x

Hello! I'm back. Apologies for being MIA, I had been a little unwell for a few days but I'm ok again. I missed my wi due to work on Thursday and I went to meet a friend Thursday evening who was up from Hampshire (she transferred forces last year). I made it to a wi yesterday and gained 1.5lbs. Not good but not bad either as its TOTM & had a weekend away so that should go on Thursday all being well.

I've also been visiting my folks and I'm ever so pleased to say they both looked well. In fact my dad looks so much better and I had been ever so worried for them both I hadn't been sleeping too great so its a blessing that things are going well for them both. So when things are going well at home = a very happy Cookie :)

Saturdays food is EE:-
B = banana, overnight oats (2.5)

L = turkey, latte & hi fi salted caramel (a+b) blueberries

S = fruit

D = mums soup with breadfruit (3), bread (5),
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401649778.510324.jpg

A = 2x treat size dairy milk (8) rhubarb (1) yogurt

Total syns = 19.5 ~ oops! Too high

Sundays food is Red:-

B = overnight oats (2.5) & fruit
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401649511.843039.jpg

L = sausage (1.5) mushroom, ketchup (1) fruit salad

S = latte & ryvita minis salt & vinegar (a+b)

D = chilli turkey burger (0.5), w/m roll & cheese (a+b), roast peppers, mushrooms, courgettes & butternut squash, ketchup (1)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401649495.360904.jpg

A = rhubarb (1.5) & yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401649662.077954.jpg

Total syns = 6 ~ better

Forgot the little bit of gammon on my plate next to my burger ~ still its free and lovely too xx

Good evening my lovely - good to see you back and feeling better, and also to hear that your parents are doing well.

1.5lbs on isn't too bad considering a weekend away hunni and the main thing is you had a brilliant time xx

Hi cookie.... Hope you're feeling better now hun.
1.5 on is good isn't it if it's totm? I bet you'll have a whopper of a loss next week :)
Soup looks yummy :)

Hope you are feeling better now, 1.5 isn't bad and not to hard to knock back off again... xx

from the dark side with love...xx

Awwwwwww I was wondering where you were, I thought perhaps you were busy with work, glad you're feeling better now. That 1.5lb will be off in no time and all things considering its not too bad a gain. Parents are such a worry, my mum fell over after she decided to leave her sisters in the middle of the night a little bit worse for wear! she rang me a few days later to let me know, grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Food looks yummy, I've yet to try breadfruit, I will one day!!! x

Good morning lovely ladies :)

It does feel good to be back on here and focused again now all is stress free at home phew! Plan for the day and the rest of the week is to very good with food and drink more water. I'm on a set of 3 late shifts 2-12pm so may not get on here in the evenings very much.

Some food that I'm enjoying are those overnight oats so I'm going to make two more pots up for the next few days breakfasts. I syn them though as my containers are small so only use 15g of oats per pot.

I've also tried a new he b in Ryvita minis ~ not had them before and I really enjoyed them. So trying little changes to keep the food interesting. Any new ideas are very welcome

How is everyone? I'll go round for a snoop and catch up on all that I've missed :):) xxx

Hello :)

Just a quick update on my food plan for today I'm having another Red Day
B = overnight oats (2) & pineapple
L = salmon & egg salad with mayo (1), apricot & yogurt
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401712467.024812.jpg
S = ryvita minis (b), latte (a)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401712446.591941.jpg
D = salmon & gammon, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, roasted peppers, courgettes, mushrooms, gravy (1)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401712604.751473.jpg
A = salted caramel (b) yogurt & fruit
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401712502.050238.jpg

Total syns = 4 :)

Back