Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Good evening
I'm not having a good time at the moment. I'm ashamed to say I've not been on plan at all, I'm really struggling to get my focus back and I don't know why.
I also missed wi on Thursday due to work. I'm fed up but I can't give up now.
Anyway I've a sort of food plan sorted for tomorrow so if I can get one day on plan that'll be a good start, wish me luck.

Hope everyone's well and had a good weekend x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ah sorry to hear you are struggling. It can be so hard when you come back from holiday.
Try and do what you can from now. You will get there x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning cookie :) don't be ashamed.. It's so hard to get back on it after a holiday. Even 5 days on plan out of 7 would be fantastic.. Even 4.... Just do the best you can lovely, you'll get there xxx

Awwww so sorry to hear you're struggling at the mo, it won't have helped missing class due to work.

As the others have said you'll get back on it, you're determined to get to target & it will happen, take each day at a time & do what you can, don't go feeling all guilty just because you've not stuck to plan xx

Good afternoon☺️

Thank you all for your kind words, they've helped and so far today I have had two meals on plan. It feels like such hard work at the moment and I don't know why but so far so good. It certainly helps having a plan and I'll do my best not to blow it when I go in work. Working 2-12 tonight, tues & Wednesday.

Food today is EE:-

B = scan bran bun, banana, berries & grapes

L = tuna & egg salad, mayo (1), butternut squash, fruitopolis (0.5)

S = fruit platter & latte?

D = vegetable soup, crackers (5.5)

A = scan bran bun, grapes, berries & yogurt

Total syns = 7

Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

I've also got a banana & hi fi bar just in case if I need it!
Fingers crossed xx

Hello everyone, I apologise for this flying visit just when I need to be on here I find I've no time at all.
Yesterday wasn't exactly on plan as a chap in work brought in a whole of food for everyone, and I couldn't resist it I had some of his lamb biryani, not too much but it was delicious so I had that for tea instead of my soup which I'll have tonight but it lacked super free.

I'll be glad when this week is over to be honest,that's the SW week of course, hoping weigh in on Thursday will sort me out.

Today food is EE:-

B = fruit & yogurt

L = pork & egg salad, Mayo (1), scan bran bun (2) & grapes

S = fruit platter & latte

D = vegetable soup & w/m roll,

A = cooked apple (2) yogurt, hi fi light (3)

Total Syns = 8
Hea = milk
Heb = w/m roll

Wish me luck. Have a good day everyone xx

Ah cookie got to see you here. Lamb biryani sounds lovely!
Good luck for today

Evening lovely - dont worry about what's done its not going to change the past. You can still make wise choices and start fresh. Ive not properly been on plan since Andrea had Jackson - ive not weighed for the last 2 weeks and im not weighing tomorrow either as I know the gain is too big for me to cope with.
I will go to group tomorrow and join in IT etc then draw the much needed ________________________ I will have a good week and weigh next week before my visit to Kathryns.

We can get back on it hun - one day at a time xx

Hello
Feels like it's been ages but I think my stress levels are almost normal thankfully.
Anyway I went to wi yesterday and I gained 0.5lb.
Have to say I did enjoy group and I think it's been a help. I also went out for tea last night with the girls and that has helped too.
Brett's been good. I just need to keep remind myself that I'm not alone and I'm with people who love me.

Food wise I did a Red day yesterday :-

B = scan bran bun, banana & berries

L = Turkey salad & Mayo (1), fruit platter

S = banana & yogurt (0.5)

D = meal out :- aubergine in tomatoes & cheese (hea cheese & heb oil)
American Hot Leggaro pizza (14 syns as hea cheese) otherwise it'd be 20 syns
1/2 ptn chocolate brownie (10)

Total syns = 25.5
Hea = cheese x2
Heb = oil & scan bran

Today is a green day

B = scan bran bun, banana & raspberries

L = tomato and herb mugshot with mushrooms & spinach, fruit

S = latte & grapes, biscuit (2.5)

D = jacket cheese & beans, salad.

A = hi fi bars, scan bran bun

Total Syns = 2.5
Hea = cheese & milk
Heb = hi fi's & scan bran

I think I've balanced out syns so back to normal from tomorrow

I'm in work 7-5 this weekend never mind could be worse, time for a catch up & bath xx

Well done getting back on plan hun. that little blip will be gone in no time. A few of us have slipped lately but we can do this and get back on the losing train again xx

Hi cookie. Hope you are ok

Back