Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Hello
I hope everyone is well. I've been ok worked both my rest days and have arranged to go out tomorrow night with the usual girlies and have just realised that I arranged it for when I'm working until 9pm the girls are going to kick my butt! I can't not go, so the plan is to go to work as normal for 11am, take with me a change of clothes, ask work if I can leave early ish say 7.45pm then whilst I'll miss the tea I can catch them for pudding and a cuppa (well maybe just a cuppa). I'll have to see what my sgt says tomorrow. I'm such a silly!

Also I've been making Malteser and Mars bar tiffin, it's horrendously calorific, I have to admit I've licked my fingers more than once but then stopped and washed my hands. They're a gift to Maria for her belated birthday she asked for some homemade goodies as I use to bake quite a bit before slimming world which is probably why I was 11 stone 7lbs. I've also bought some gift boxes to our them in but I'm not sure if they'll be any good. Mind you if not I'm sure she'd be too polite to say anything, her husband Jay would just eat them instead.

Food wise I've done Green days today and yesterday just for a break from all the meat we've been having.
Today is Green:-

Breakfast = egg muffins (1), banana

Lunch = carrot & lentil soup, persimmon

Snack = sweets x2 (4) yogurt, choccy hands (4)

Dinner = baked potato, cheese & beans, spinach leaves, tomato, gherkins

Afters = scan bran buns, raspberries, blackberries and yogurt

Total syns = 9
Hea = cheese / ?
Heb = scan bran / ?

If I'm hungry I'll have a milky coffee and hi fi bar for supper but I'm full for now xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

That tiffn sounds teriffic... I'd do more than lick my fingers! I'd scoff the lot! Hope you get to leave early chick! X

Yuuuuuum at the tiffin, it's hard not to lick fingers when baking

Morning
Hope you have a good day and know to leave early

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good morning,
I'm rushing again in work very soon, thanks for the good luck with the early finish. I'll need to work my charm

Hope Maria likes the tiffin, I was a bit disappointed actually it doesn't look very pretty, creative I am not but like I said I think she's too polite to comment so I'll bring them with me tonight. Only thing is, cops are the biggest food thieves ever so I've got to leave the tub in my boot as the tiffin is in a quality street tub!

I am looking forward to a nice catch up though

Here the tiffin, work in progress maybe, Brett loves it of course he's so sweet, I've left him the left overs, should I bring one in each for the Sgts?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417602785.777780.jpg

Also here's my tea and some snacks for work.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417602820.268657.jpg

Anyway I'll catch up tonight hope everyone has a good day xx
Ps Brett won't let me take the tiffin in for the Sgts! xx

Oh that's a great idea

Tiffin looks great and dinner looks lovely x

Good afternoon everyone

So much has happened since I last on here I'm not sure whether to share or ignore it!

Errrr. I'm going to partly share and then ignore as its done and dusted.
Wednesday had a horrible day at work due to another officer and it was personal. In summary I got so angry I couldn't speak and my eyes just kept filling up, it affected me all day to the point that I couldn't eat my lunch! Now that is bad as not much puts me off my food. Think a few colleagues were in shock I couldn't eat!

Fortunately I was able to finish work at 7 and meet the girls who kindly waited for me before ordering their meal bless them.

Meal was nice. So Wednesday was an EE. Good news also Maria loved the tiffin too.
X

Thursday was wi day and I lost 3.5lbs so very happy. 5lbs to go
I went to work immediately afterwards and had a good day. I was on a Twitter training course for work and not sure what had happened but think I just got too hot and thought I was going to pass out, had to excuse myself out the class for a few minutes! Very strange, fresh air, cold water & a Bourbon biscuit sorted me out.

Food was EE:-
Breakfast = satsuma

Lunch = tomato and herb mugshot, spinach, fruit platter

Snack = water, bourbon (3), latte (a) & syrup (1)

Dinner = chicken (4) carrots, peas, broccoli, cauliflower, butternut squash, gravy (1.5)

Afters = berries pot, yogurt, hi fi lights (b), chunk of bread (5)

Total syns = 15.5
Hea = milk
Heb = hi fi bars

Friday was EE:-
Had a good day at work again, and feel back to normal too, I cleaned the house before work at 11am so I wouldn't have to do much at all at weekend other than the washing which Brett's done and the mopping which I'll do before we go out later.

Breakfast = scan bran (b) fruit & yogurt

Lunch = tomato and herb mugshot, spinach, fruit platter

Snack = Costa latte (a) syrup (1)

Dinner = chicken tikka masala, rice with peas & carrots, spinach and butternut squash

Afters = as breakfast

Supper = hi fi light (3), advent choc (1)

Total Syns = 5
Hea = milk
Heb = scan bran

I'm up to date now as its Saturday yay! and I'm off this weekend too double yay!
Had a lovely lie in only until around 8 but I was probably awake around 7.30. Had a cuppa and banana in bed, then Brett went out on a bike ride to the market and so I did some exercise at home. I'm not a huge fan of weekend workouts but I felt quite good today and thought I fancy it.

After a nice long hot bath with one of the lovely Chelle's bath bombs, I cooked a huge breakfast for lunch for Brett and I and it was gorgeous. The plan is we've got two 50th birthday parties to go to, 5 miles apart. Ones fancy dress but the other one isn't so we're not dressing up at all I wanted to dress up but we'd have to change to get in the other party so Brett says there's no point. Never mind.

Food wise I'm no idea what's going to be served at either party. I intended to save my hex's for tonight but I've decided to just be very careful.

Breakfast = banana

Lunch = sausage (1.5), bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, courgette, tomato, 1x toast (b)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1417873899.637581.jpg

That's a big girls breakfast indeed!

Snack = latte (a) as going out in a bit, hi fi light (3)

Dinner = not sure yet I've 10 syns from Friday to utilise as well as 10.5 from today so I think I'll be fine, I may yet eat before we go out then it won't really matter and I could then have a couple of wines, well it tis the season to be cheerful .

Have a good day xx

Woooo well done on the loss

Menus look fab, are you in the forces I take it? I'm ex RAF, left 7 years ago.

Have a great night out x

Back