Cookies Food Diary xx

Thanks Girls!!!!:wavey:

I must admit I was hoping for a slightly higher loss, but then I remembered that I hadn't really been dieting the 1st few days, so I am really pleased!!! It's a step in the right direction! If I can lose 2lbs this week, then that will be half a stone and I will of reached my 1st goal!!!:)

Sunday 10th January 2010

Breakfast
Nothing...Oops!

Lunch
Childs Chicken Nuggets, chips & salad at a kids play area. (7)
This meal consisted of 4 small nuggets, small side salad and 7thick cut chips!!! Seriously 7chips!!! And the baby ate 2 of those! lol

Dinner
Cheese and Broccoli Pasta 'n' sauce (3.5) with sweetcorn (0.5), carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and a teaspoon of VLF spread (0.5) Total (4.5)

Dessert
Banana Custard (i banana(1.5) sliced into an individual tub of LF Custard (1.5))(3)

Snacks
Iced Gems (1.5)

Drinks
Diet coke, SF Squash, Fanta zero & 1 cup tea (0.5)

Total = 16.5/19

Points saved 2.5

Last edited:
Monday 11th January 2010

Breakfast
ReadyBrek with Sweetener & skimmed milk (2.5)

Lunch
WW Chicken Tikka with rice (5.5) & a packet of French Fries (1) & some popcorn (3) Total (9.5)

Dinner
1/2 a carton of New Covent Garden Winter Vegetable Soup(2.5) a packet iced gems(1.5) Total (4)

Snacks
Alpen light bar (1), carrot slices, WW cake bar (1.5)

Drinks
Coffee with skimmed milk(0.5), diet coke, Fanta zero.

Total=19/19

I really felt like snacking today! I also made a mistake with the popcorn and thought it was 1.5 for the bag and after eating half of it realised it was 1.5 for a quarter of the bag!!! So at least I realised before I'd eaten the whole lot. I think I'm going to try and sleep now before I eat anything i shouldn't! lol

Heyyyy..Doing well i see :D

The New Covent Garden Winter Vegetable Soup is lovely isnt it, although its a strange consistancy i think?

Just wondering...what sweetener are you using? I cant find any i like :(

x

Hey Ash!
Yeah The CG Soup was nice but I know what you mean about the consistency... a bit strange! And I felt it needed something else, but I wasn't sure what and AGAIN I ended up adding salt! I don't normally add salt to meals but I seem to be adding it to everything at the mo! lol The sweetener I've got at the mo is just Tesco's own make, it's okish. I'm sure I used to have one a few years ago that tasted great but I can't seem to find which one it was.
I'll check in on your Diary in a bit!

Tuesday 12th January 2010

Breakfast
1/2 a pear (0.5)

Lunch
A cheese and mushroom omelette (9) with a large salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber and cress)(0) & salad cream (1) Total=10

Dinner
Cocopops & skimmed milk (2.5), SF jelly (0), Tangerine (0.5) Total=3

Snacks
Nothing

Drinks
1 cup of tea with full fat milk(1), diet coke, water.

Total= 14.5/19
4.5 points saved

Wow the omelette and salad filled me up more than anything else I have eaten over the last couple of weeks. I think I may have omelette's more often! I always presume Carbs will fill me up, but protein seems to make me more satisfied and for a longer period of time. Had a good day and the 'binge feeling' I had yesterday is long gone today!!! Thank goodness!

Hey...i used to like splenda...but then there was this whole big fuss it was bad for you? Idk? lol

Doing great...i love omlettes but im terrible at making them lol..i agree..protein does the trick for me too, carbs make me feel really bloated soon after eating them. Plus my friends BF explained to me about how protein works, seemd to make sence to stick to it lol (hes a body builder btw).

I gotta get back to studying...as you've prob seen I've had 4 tins of red bull to keep me up...ill be up all night at this rate lol

Ts x

Hi,

well done on saving 4.5 points - I aspire to save some of mine, but really craving stodge at the moment. Must be the cold weather or TOTM.
Keep it up your doing well.

xx

Thanks for the posts girls!!! Today has been yet another day where I've felt like eating loads! I'm fine all day, then it gets to 6 o'clock and all I could think about was 'mmmm... what shall I eat next!' lol But so far I've stuck to my points. And I hopefully won't need to re-post in the morning saying I've had a snack attack! They say it takes 28days to form a habit, so in just over 2weeks time, hopefully I'll be in the 'habit' of eating healthily!!!! We'll have to see!

Wednesday 13th January 2010

Breakfast
2 tangerines (0.5)

Lunch
Ham Sandwich (2) (made with VLF spread, WW bread and wafer thin ham.) WW toffee yoghurt (0.5) & cup of tea (0.5) Total=(3)

Dinner
Childs chicken nuggets, chips & salad (3nuggets & very small portion of chips)(7) & a ground coffee (0.5) Total=(7.5)

Snacks
Carrot sticks(0), Iced gems(1.5), 1 bag of snackajack salted popcorn(0.5) Cocopops and skim milk (2.5) & a WW chocolate cake bar(1.5) Total=(6)

Drinks
Diet coke and water

Total=17/19
2 points saved

I spotted the Snackajack popcorn in Tescos tonight and had to get some! I can't believe a whole bag is half a point!!!! If you like salted popcorn I'd really recommend it!

Thursday 14th January 2010

Breakfast
2 tangerines (0.5) & a packet of french fries (1) (from a multibag pack) total(1.5)

Lunch
Fried Egg Sandwich!!! (3)(a medium egg fried in fry light spray in 2 slices of WW bread, spread with VLF spread) Carrot slices (0) Tesco Raspberry bites (1.5) Total (4.5)

Dinner at Toby Carvery
1 slice of turkey (1)
Broccoli (1)
Cabbage (0.5)
Cauliflower cheese (1)
Swede (0.5)
Stuffing(a tiny bit) (1)
Roast parsnip (just one) (1.5)
Gravy (2)
Total (8.5)

Snacks
Iced gems (1.5)

Drinks
1 cup of tea (0.5), 1 cup black coffee, water, Diet coke & fanta zero.

Total=16.5/19
Saved 2.5 points

Well the inevitable diet sabotage happened yesterday (Friday)!!!:cry:
I've been struggling with the 'binge' feeling for a few days now and finally gave in Friday night. I went over, but it's only 1day and can't undo all the rest of the weeks hard work, so I'm not too worried!
On a positive note, I went clothes shopping yesterday and took a size 16 into the changing room. I've refused to buy size 18's and have been squeezing into 16's even though I know I need a larger size! lol And I tried it on and it was quite baggy!!! I ended up buying a couple of dresses and it gave me a real boost!
I last went shopping in November and it really depressed me! The highest weight I got upto last year was 13stone and that was November. I can't believe I am 11st13lbs now!!!!! I really hope I lose more this week!! Weigh in day Sunday!!!!

Friday 15th January 2010

Breakfast
Shreddies & skimmed milk (2.5) WW cake Bar (1.5) Total(4)

Lunch
WW Chicken Tikka (5.5) & Raspberry Bites (1.5) Total(7)

Dinner
Chinese:Very small portion of chicken curry(2), rice(4) and 2 chicken balls(4) Total(10)

Snacks
Iced gems (1.5), 5 chocolate biscuits (7) Total(8.5)

Drinks
Diet coke, Fanta zero & water.

Total=29.5/19
10.5points OVER (alot less than I thought, so I'm quite pleased)

Saturday 16th January 2010

Breakfast
Ready Brek with skimmed milk & sweetener(2.5) & 2 tangerines(0.5)total(3)

Lunch
Nothing

Dinner
Chinese again! Oops!
Small Chicken Chowmein(6.5) & 1 chicken ball(2.5) total(9)

Snacks
Carrot sticks(0) & a small individual pot of Philadelphia Extra Light (1), 1 small banana(1) total(2)

Drinks
2 cups of tea(1) & fanta zero(0)

Total=15/19
4points saved.:)

So it's weigh in day tomorrow and I really hope my 2 chineses and my 1 Carvery, haven't affected my weightloss! I'll be happy with ANY loss at all. So fingers crossed!!!!:cross:

Time for bed!!! Night everyone!:zz:

I've got my fingers crossed for you tomorrow hun!

Good attitude on going over a bit on fri night btw! You really didn't eat all that much! It's scary how quick the points add up!

Love Guen

Good luck for weigh in! Your menus sound pretty good.

Thanks for your lovely posts girls!!! I'm really pleased with my loss. People are even starting to comment on my weightloss, so that's great!

I had a really hectic, but enjoyable day today, so I skipped a couple of meals, but I ended up having a lovely homemade dinner and a yummy Hot Chocolate so I'm happy! lol

Sunday 17th January 2010

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Nothing

Dinner
Homemade Spaghetti Bolognaise with 30g of grated Lighter Cathedral City Cheese (8)

Snacks
Small bag of popcorn(1.5), 1 jaffa cake(0.5), Iced Gems(1.5) (3.5)

Drinks
Hot Chocolate with a squirt of cream(5), Cup of tea(0.5), fanta zero(0) (5.5)

Total=17/19

Saved 2points

Last edited:
Thanks Guen!!!:D

So today hasn't been great foodwise. I have picked and snacked all evening. I really need to start eating more proper meals, so I can cut down on the snacking. Lets see how I do tomorrow! I go out with the Mother-in-law on a Tuesday and we go to a lovely restaraunt that makes yummy omelettes. I had one last week and it really filled me up, so maybe that will keep me full and I won't snack as much!:eatdrink051:
Anyway todays Diary:

Monday 18th January 2010

Breakfast
Ready Brek with sweetener & skimmed milk(2.5)

Lunch
Nothing

Dinner
Kids Chicken Nuggets & chips(7), salad(0) and tomato sauce(1)total(8)

Snacks
So here goes!!!!:cry:
Iced Gems(1.5)
SnackaJack Salted Popcorn(0.5)
2 tangerines(0.5)
An apple(0.5)
Carrot sticks(0)
FrenchFries(1)
Cranberry & Raspberry SF Jelly(0)
Fatfree Fromage Frais & Fresh Raspberries sprinkled with sweetener (This was Yummy!And felt soo indulgent!)(1)
total(5)

Drinks
1cup of tea(0.5), Diet Coke & fanta zero

Total=16/19

3 Points saved:D

So now that I've worked out all the points, I'm pleasantly surprised!!! At least now I'm on Weight Watchers, if I do have a binge (like I did tonight!) I am binging on low point foods and not sabotaging my diet! And although I did binge tonight, I actually ended up eating ALOT of fruit, so I upped my 5 a day! lol

So I weighed in and.....

11stone 10lbs

That's a loss of 3lbs!!!
Yay!!!:D

Congratulations and well done! - and don't worry too much about today - your still within your points and I think we all have days when we "graze" or crave certain things.

Keep up the good work and good luck for the rest of the week.

x

Congrats :D

I seemed to have stopped moving :( not good but im determained not to go over my points!

Have u been exercising any?

x

Congratulations on your 3lb loss - that's great! The great thing about WW is that you can have a bit of what you fancy without having to feel guilty - we all have picky days sometimes. I'm really pleased for you. Good luck for the coming week.

Lesley
X

Awww thankyou so much for all your lovely posts! Everyone here is so nice!
Ash, I haven't done any exercise at all! But if my weightloss slows up I will start doing something!
Weight watchers is great... so easy to follow as you really can eat ANYTHING!!!! (So long as it's within your points that is.)

Today has been a total disaster! I am well over my points and seem to be thinking about food constantly!!! I don't understand why the first 8 or 9 days were easy, yet I'm really struggling now! I want to eat everything in sight, even when I'm not hungry! Now is when i would usually give up, but I refuse to let the last 2weeks be a waste of time... I really need to get back on track tomorrow!!! Urgh why do I always sabotage myself???? Anyway, here is the horrendous diary! (Keeping a diary does help and at least I haven't given up altogether!)

Tuesday 19th January 2010

Breakfast
Special K Bar (1.5)

Lunch
A Mushroom Omelette(made with 2 eggs)(4), salad(0), chips(4) & salad cream(2) total(10)

Dinner
3/4 Tescos Light Piri Piri Chicken & rice(4) & LF sour cream(1)total(5)

Snacks
Popcorn(3), 3 Biscuits(5), Yoghurt(2), Freddo(2) & snackajacks(1) total(13)

Drinks
Hot Chocolate & squirty cream (4), diet coke & fanta zero.total(4)

Total=33.5/19!!!!!!!!!

14.5 over!!! Oops!!!! Oh dear!

Back