Cookies Food Diary xx

Friday 29th January 2010

Breakfast
2 Tangerines(0.5)

Lunch
Nando's time again!
Chicken Breast Pitta(6.5) Yummy! with salad and 1/2 pot of spicy rice(2.5)
2 spoons of chocolate cake(5)

Dinner
Chicken and veg (carrots, broccolli and cauliflower) with gravy(3)

Snacks
WW Cornetto(2.5)

Drinks
1 cup of tea(0.5), water and diet coke(0)

Total=20.5/20

0.5points over

Weigh in Results!!!

So I've decided to change my weigh in day to a Saturday, which is 1 day early. So here goes...

Weight last week
12st4lbs
Weight this week
12st 2lbs:)

2lb loss!!!!!:D:D:DYay!!!!

Saturday 30th January 2010

Breakfast
Sausage sandwich!!!(4) (2 slices of WW malted danish bread with VLF spread, 2 chipolatas & a teaspoon ketchup)
A cup of tea (0.5)Total(4.5)

Lunch
This was surprisingly yummy!!!
WW Hot Chicken Pizza Oval(3.5) with homemade coleslaw(0.5), orange plum tomatoes, mixed salad & Extra Lite salad cream(1).Total(5)

Dinner
Mushroom Chowmein(5) and a WW dessert(3.5)Total(8.5)

Snacks
Salted Popcorn(0.5) & Iced Gems(1.5)

Drinks
Water and fanta zero(0)

Total=20/20

4 Bonus points earned through exercise.

The coleslaw was made from shredded carrot, white cabbage, red cabbage, broccoli stems and onion mixed with Fat Free Fromage frais, seasoning, sweetener and tex mex spices. It was SO yummy! And only half a point for a HUGE bowl (serves 4) but I thought I'd better count half a point for it, just to be safe.

I also thought I should liven up my salads a bit, so I had a whole array of mixed salad leaves.

I also bought some 'Golden Beauty' ORANGE plum tomatoes and theywere really sweet and yummy. I'll def buy them again!

I was feeling really motivated from getting on the scales and losing 2lbs, so after taking the litte ones for their Swine Flu Jabs:( I thought I would go for a walk in the snow!!!:)

I pushed the baby in the pushchair and my 4yr old rode on the back and we went for a lovely walk to a park on the other side of town. Pushing the 2 of them through the snow must of burned a few more calories! lol. Anyway I walked briskly for 30mins there and 30mins back! A good day so far!

Last edited:
Awe! It makes me so happy to read ur cheerful post! :)

you are doing so well! You seem to have incorporated loads of lovely fresh veg! It's so easy to slip into the processed foods trap!

I didn't know u still had snow over there! It's distinctly spring here, I'm planning on getting to the allotment this week, time permitting! I'm up in the mountains this weekend and there isn't even snow left here!

Congratulations on another excellent weightloss! U're going to be maintaining in no time!

Hey hon,

well done on the 2lb loss, keep up the excellant work - want to try out your coleslaw recipe - where do you get your fromage frais from? like what brand? - I can never find fat free one at my local tesco/sainsbury's.

Well done again.
x

Thankyou Girls!!!!!

Guen,
Yeah the snow has returned to our area, we had a fair bit this morning and at the weekend, but it was lovely and sunny today after the snowfall had stopped and most of ithas melted now. I'm really looking forward to the spring! Wow you have an allotment???? That sounds amazing! My 4yr old is really into growing things at the mo, so we got him this Fab box which you plant in a pot and it is already seeded, all you have to do is water it and each season, you get a fresh crop of veggies! Nothing has grown yet, but he is so excited about it. It produces everything from carrots to lettuces. I can't wait to see what grows first!

Goodluck with this weeks weigh in Hun! Hope you have a good week xxx

Scatty,
I totally know what you are saying about finding the Fat Free Fromage Frais!!!! I haven't found it in any of my larger local stores. We even have a huge Tescos Extra a mile away and that doesn't stock Fat Free Fromage Frais or low fat Creme Fraiche (which is another thing I've been looking for!)... in fact I couldn't even find normal Fromage Frais or Creme Fraiche!!! But then I went to a tiny Tescos Express store on my road and was so surprised to see they stocked both these items! Very strange! So try your Tescos store again Hun. Or I think I may of bought some in Sainsbury's last year, but not sure if they still stock it.
Fat Free Fromage Frais is Fab!!!! It's only 0.5points for a decent sized serving and it is so versatile! I sometimes mix it with sweetener and put a dollop on fruit salad or fresh strawberries, it's so creamy that I feel like I'm having a real treat! I've also used it on soups and in sauces.

Sunday 31st January 2010

6:45am(Up with kids)
1 slice of toast (WW bread) with VLF spread and nutella(2)

Breakfast
10:00am
ReadyBrek, sweetener and skimmed milk(2.5)

Lunch
Waferthin ham(1), mixed salad(0) and salad cream(1)
Total(2)

Dinner
Homemade chicken casserole(2.5), mash(2), sweetcorn(1), carrots & broccoli(0)
WW dessert(3.5) and low fat custard(2)
Total(11)

Snacks
Popcorn(0.5) & skips(1.5) & 1 tangerine(0.5)

Drinks
Water and Pepsi max(0)

Total= 20/20

Today I decided I was gonna eat whatever I fancied and not worry about the diet. I convinced myself that if I gave in to the Chocolate cravings that I've been having, then tomorrow I can start afresh and won't be craving 'BAD' food as I've already 'had my fix' so to speak. Wether this will work is another matter!
Maybe I was just trying to give myself permission to eat what ever the hell i fancied, without feeling guilty....

I don't know!!! But what I do know is my relationship with food at the mo, is very unhealthy! All I seem to think about is food and what I can and can't eat! I need to combat the emotional food problems that I have, as well as the physical (weight) problems!!!!:sigh:

Anyway after giving myself Carte Blanche to binge, I don't think the day ended up being TOO bad...

Monday 1st February 2010

9am (on way home from school run)

Galaxy Caramel Egg!!!(5?) I bought the LO a creme egg and it was buy one get one free, so decided I should indulge too!!! Was yummy, but felt guilty afterwards!

Lunch
WW Sweet Chilli Chicken & Rice(5.5)

Dinner
Tescos LC Ham & mushroom pasta snack pot(only ate half, wasn't too keen)(4)
2 Yoghurts(1 was activia & the other was a high fat jobby! lol)(6.5)

Snacks
Popcorn(0.5) & WW Cake Bar(1.5)

Drinks
Water, Diet coke and fanta zero

Total=23/20:break_diet:

3points over!:sigh:

Well considering today was an 'eat what ever I fancied' day.... I'm actually pretty pleased with my points! I even went to a kids party and as I had given myself permission to eat the party food, I didn't obssess about it and actually didn't touch any of it! I just enjoyed jumping around with the kids instead! Not too bad after all!

Back on track tomorrow!!!!;)

That was your 'carte blanche' day??? OMG!

I think I can see the reason your so much lighter than me. My carte blanche day would probably read

American style pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast, Goats cheese tart and chips for lunch, Chinese takeaway for dinner;prawn toast (only if I was depressed, otherwise I avoid fish), chips, curry sauce, vegetable and cashew nut fried rice and 1 l of coke, and then finnish the evening with sticky toffee pudding, crisps, chocolate and biscuits 109 Points

I really don't think you have an unhealthy relationship with food hun! You're just thinking about food because you feel you can't have it! Kinda like if I asked you not to think of a pink elephant! Maybe you should work more 'regular' treats into your points? Sometimes I decide I want a bar of chocolate and I either use any saved points I have or do a v low point lunch and dinner, I eat my chocolate and I don't feel guilty.

I really hope yesterday worked for you and you don't feel deprived any more. :hug99:

Love Guen

Hi Cookie:wavey:

I am travelling to Norwich on Sat 20th Feb as my twins are attending a UEA student day. I am meeting up with Fitz (Bev) and Coachnomad at some point during the day - are you free to join us?;) Details to be finalised a bit closer to the day:D
I have put a thread on the meet section but you may not have seen it:eek:
Hx

Thankyou soooo much for the invite Helen! But sadly I can't make it on the 20th as it's my son's 5th Birthday Party and I will have my hands full all day with 40 screaming kids! Thanks again Hun and hope you have a fab day! xxx

Guen,
I must admit I was really surprised that I didn't eat constantly throughout the whole day! lol But some how saying to myself I could eat anything made me not even think about food! I do really obsess over food when I am dieting though and I need to find a balance!
Hope you are having a better week Sweetie!!!
xxx

Tuesday 2nd February 2010

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Kids Chicken Nuggets, salad and small chips(7)
Hot Chocolate(3)

Dinner
Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Pasta Salad (yummy!)(4.5)
WW Choc Dessert(3.5)

Snacks
Raspberries, strawberries and a quarter of a banana (1.5)

Total 19.5/20

0.5points saved

Wednesday 3rd February 2010

Breakfast
Ready Brek, sweetener and skimmed milk(3)

Lunch
Nothing

Dinner at Carvery
2 small slices of turkey(3)
Carrots(0)
Brocolli(0)
GreenBeans(0)
Swede(0.5)
Cauliflower Cheese(1)
1 cocktail sausage(1)
1 roast potato(1.5)
2 1/4's of Roast Parsnip(2)
Gravy(2)
Total-11

Dessert
LF Ice-cream (3)

Snacks
1 biscuit(1.5)
Skips(1.5)

Total- 20/20

Thursday 4th February 2010

Breakfast
Nothing

Lunch
Chicken Baguette(11) & Diet Coke(0)

Dinner
Just over 1/8th of a pack of Tesco Chicken, Cheese & Bacon Pasta with carrot, broccoli and cauliflower(6)

Dessert
A Cadbury's Chocolate Trifle(2.5)

Snacks
None

Drinks
Water, sugarfree blackcurrant squash, Fanta zero(0)

Total-19.5/20

0.5points saved

Friday 5th February 2010

Breakfast
2 slices WW bacon(1), 1 egg fried in frylight(1.5), mushrooms and tomatoes(0) Yum Yum!
1 banana(1.5)
Total(4)

Lunch
Chicken and Ham Salad(4) with Extra Lite Salad cream(1)
WW Raspberry fromage Frais(1) served with fresh raspberries and strawberries(2)
Total(8)

Dinner
A Bagel(2) spread with an individual pot of philli extra light(1) and cherry tomatoes(0) and a mixed salad(0)
Total(3)

Snacks
Very small bowl of crunchynut clusters & skimmed milk(5) :eat:
These are my dieting downfall, and today is the 1st time I've had them in ages!

Total= 20/20

Weigh in Day!

I'm not sure if I dare to get on the scales! One night this week I had a major blip and must of eaten an extra 20+points after I'd written my Food Diary, so I'll be more than happy if I stay the same!:break_diet:

So here goes:

Last week
12st 2lbs

This week.....
12st 1lbs:D

That's a 1lb loss!!!!:bliss:

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:

As you can see, I am soooooo happy with that! (Especially as it is TOTM).

Woooo congrats...especially TOTM too! Hopefully i get the same :D

x

Thanks Ash!!!! Goodluck with your weigh in this week Hun!!!!:D

Today was a strange day, 1 minute I felt like stuffing my fat face and the next I was super determined to be 'good'. So I think things turned out ok in the end.

I've been laughing my a**e off tonight... My boyf has watched my dieting success and has decided he is gonna start too. He's gonna start diet and exercise, So he bought this sort of stand alone punchbag thing and has spent the last 4hours trying to put it together:8855: He is rubbish at anything like that! He couldn't even change a lightbulb, bless him!
Anyway he finally got it all put together (after I tightened all the bolts for him) and I think I may start using it too. This book with Some fab exercises came with it for both men and women, so think I might try them.

Gosh I did waffle on a bit then didn't I??? lol

Anyway here's my Food Diary....

Breakfast
Tescos LC Hotcross Bun with VLF Spread and a teaspoon of jam(3.5)
Was very 'cinnamony' but was yummy all the same, and I also discovered you don't need half a tub of full fat butter and lashings of jam, to make it taste nice... the small amounts I used were just perfect!
1 piece of shortbread(1.5)
Hartleys Cranberry Jelly(0)
Cup of tea(0.25)
Total(5.25)

Lunch
Cheese salad sandwich(3.5) 2 slices of crustless 50/50 bread spread with EL salad cream and filled with 30g of grated LF cheese, lettuce and orange plum tomatoes.

Dinner
1/2 a Jacket Potato(2) with tuna(4) and salad(0)
A Hot Chocolate(2)
Total(8)

Supper
1 slice crustless 50/50 spread with VLF spread and a teaspoon of choccy spread(2)

Snacks
------

Drinks
Pepsi max, water and a cup of tea(0.25)

Total=19/20

1 point saved

Sunday 7th February 2010

Breakfast
ReadyBrek, skimmed milk & sweetener(3)
Cup of tea(0.25)

Lunch at a Carvery for MIL's B'day
2 slices turkey(3)