Corkscrews Cruise to the Curves :)

Corky corky!!

I saw this while shopping an totally though of you (I'm not sure if that's good or bad!)

image-2055886516.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
3lb off :bliss::bliss:

I only need 1.5lb to get my 2 stone shiny on my sig :D lol Ooooo and I'm soooooo close to getting my Club(less) 10 too! :8855:

Omg I totally missed this!!

Yeahagahahaaahghh!! Well done corky pie!! Xx

Well done Corky, that is a brilliant loss this week, as my girls would say....I'm well jel!!!...enjoy your wine lake this evening young lady....don't forget...pint of water and a nurofen before bed!! xx

Ta Clare :D And I shall do my best to remember the water and paracetamol (don't do nurofen) before bed.......not much hope though :giggle:

Have a good [STRIKE]wine[/STRIKE]weekend :D xx

Corky corky!!

I saw this while shopping an totally though of you (I'm not sure if that's good or bad!)

View attachment 28144

Ohhhhhhh must have that!!! :8855::8855:

Omg I totally missed this!!

Yeahagahahaaahghh!! Well done corky pie!! Xx

Specsavers??? :giggle:

Corkscrew said:
Ta Clare :D And I shall do my best to remember the water and paracetamol (don't do nurofen) before bed.......not much hope though :giggle:

Have a good wineweekend :D xx

Ohhhhhhh must have that!!! :8855::8855:

Specsavers??? :giggle:

Specsavers again?! Are you on commission :p

My eldest daughter is a specsavers employee....we get a fab discount for family.....Romi now has half a dozen extra Aunties and Uncles....what do you say Auntie Corky....shall we get you tested?:flirt2:

I've been a customer for years! lol Wouldn't mind being Romi's Aunty though :D :giggle: Would save me a fortune :D lol

Anyway, it's not me who needs testing, it's Emmey! lol

Last edited:
Just bringing this down.....

Saturday 10th March - Green :eek:

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs
Fried (frylight) mushrooms, peppers and onions.
Baked beans (full tin :eek: lol)

Lunch
Leek and Spud Soup
Ryvita (Hexb)
Laughing Moos (Hexa)

Dinner
SW (actifry) chips
Egg
Mushy Peas

Snacks
2 bottles of wine :eek::rotflmao: (48 syns)

Syns for day = 48
Syns for week (day 1) = 48/105

I'm missing a Hexb and a Hexa - might fit them in somewhere. Then again, I might not bother :eek:
--------------------------------------------
Edit.....
I didn't fit the missing Hexa and Hexb in - wasn't hungry so why eat the equivalent of 12 syns? I did however, have a bag of Asda curls for 5 syns.....and very nice and cheesy they were too! lol

So total syns for the day now stands at 53/105

Total for week (Day 1) 53/105

Morning, just calling in and catching up....................congrats on the 3lb loss, at the rate you are going you will soon be where you want to be. :):)
Hope my scales are as kind to me tomorrow.

How's the head?????

Sunday 11th March - Red

Breakfast
Bran flakes (Hexb)
raspberries
FF Nat yog

Lunch
Rozie Kebabs
2 x mini quiches
salad
salad cream (3 syns)

Dinner
Chicken
lots of veggies

Stramberries
FF From Frais

Syns for day = 3
Syns for week (day 2) 56/105

Last edited:
Morning, just calling in and catching up....................congrats on the 3lb loss, at the rate you are going you will soon be where you want to be. :):)
Hope my scales are as kind to me tomorrow.

How's the head?????

Morning Lollipop :D Missed you there :eek: I've been busy doing my sunday cooking fest :D

Aye, I'm going great guns atm, but I always do for the first 4 stone, then I fall off the wagon in spectacular fashion and stay off.......until I've got to lose that 4 stone again! :8855::eek: Not going to do that this time though ;) I've promised myself :D lol

Good luck for your WI tomorrow, I'm sure you don't need it though :) xxx

Head is might fine thanks Lolly :D Looking forward to next Saturday now :giggle:

Morning Lollipop :D Missed you there :eek: I've been busy doing my sunday cooking fest :D

Aye, I'm going great guns atm, but I always do for the first 4 stone, then I fall off the wagon in spectacular fashion and stay off.......until I've got to lose that 4 stone again! :8855::eek: Not going to do that this time though ;) I've promised myself :D lol

Good luck for your WI tomorrow, I'm sure you don't need it though :) xxx

Head is might fine thanks Lolly :D Looking forward to next Saturday now :giggle:

Saturdays and the call of the wine just don't come round fast enough tho do they? :sigh:

I've made a pact with myself too this year and aiming for at least size 14 or less (hopefully) by Christmas.

Saturdays and the call of the wine just don't come round fast enough tho do they? :sigh:

I've made a pact with myself too this year and aiming for at least size 14 or less (hopefully) by Christmas.

Aye, Saturdays do take tiime to come around, but that's what makes them all the better when they do arrive :D One drinking night is enough for me..........if I want to continue to lose the blubber :D lol

So that's two of us who have made a pact! :giggle: We WILL do it :D

Corkscrew said:
Aye, Saturdays do take tiime to come around, but that's what makes them all the better when they do arrive :D One drinking night is enough for me..........if I want to continue to lose the blubber :D lol

So that's two of us who have made a pact! :giggle: We WILL do it :D

Oh can I join that pact! I'd like 12/14 by Christmas please Santa!

Corky i am kinda like you. I don't drink weekly probably more like once a month but when I do I drink a good 4 weeks worth of alcohol LoL
I have my oscars themes Come dine with me night planned on March 31st - let the alcohol flow to make up for a month off the booze!

Oh can I join that pact! I'd like 12/14 by Christmas please Santa!

Corky i am kinda like you. I don't drink weekly probably more like once a month but when I do I drink a good 4 weeks worth of alcohol LoL
I have my oscars themes Come dine with me night planned on March 31st - let the alcohol flow to make up for a month off the booze!

Of course you can join the pact :D I shall alert Santa forthwith :D lol

Your oscars themed Come Dine With Me, sound such a fab idea ya know. I keep meaning to suggest it to my friends - I shall write a note for next Saturday :D lol

Have you got a menu planned yet? Will it be SW friendly?

Corkscrew said:
Of course you can join the pact :D I shall alert Santa forthwith :D lol

Your oscars themed Come Dine With Me, sound such a fab idea ya know. I keep meaning to suggest it to my friends - I shall write a note for next Saturday :D lol

Have you got a menu planned yet? Will it be SW friendly?

It's not a terrible menu but it isn't really SW friendly - I have printed the invites - I should take pics - I'm sending out the invites to the guys this week they come in a black envelope with fancy writing. Inside are the Invotes and also 5 smaller envelopes which say things like 'best starter......' and on the back says 'and the winner is' so they open the envelope (like the oscars!) for each course - everything is movie themed so my menu is this

Starter : Souperman - tomato Tuscan soup
Main: silence of the lambs - spiced lamb wrapped in a puff pastry blanket with exotic mash and roasted veg
Desserts: American pie - apple pie
Layer cake: chocolate and caramel and vanilla layered sponge cake wrapped in chocolate

Snacks Include white mice chocolate frogs gob stopper and other retro sweets from willy wonks and the chocolate factory - chocolate covered marshmallow wands from Harry potter and Rocky: rocky road slices

Signature drinks for the night is a cocktail we will put together called beetlejuice
And the night ends with the Italian job - a Blend of Italian tea and coffee

Add in the decorations and games we have planned and I think I (I mean me and my parter) should win!!! lol

OMG that sounds flipping brilliant Emmey!! Absolutely love the film references - so clever and funny! lol

I hope you win! :D xx

It's not a terrible menu but it isn't really SW friendly - I have printed the invites - I should take pics - I'm sending out the invites to the guys this week they come in a black envelope with fancy writing. Inside are the Invotes and also 5 smaller envelopes which say things like 'best starter......' and on the back says 'and the winner is' so they open the envelope (like the oscars!) for each course - everything is movie themed so my menu is this

Starter : Souperman - tomato Tuscan soup
Main: silence of the lambs - spiced lamb wrapped in a puff pastry blanket with exotic mash and roasted veg
Desserts: American pie - apple pie
Layer cake: chocolate and caramel and vanilla layered sponge cake wrapped in chocolate

Snacks Include white mice chocolate frogs gob stopper and other retro sweets from willy wonks and the chocolate factory - chocolate covered marshmallow wands from Harry potter and Rocky: rocky road slices

Signature drinks for the night is a cocktail we will put together called beetlejuice
And the night ends with the Italian job - a Blend of Italian tea and coffee

Add in the decorations and games we have planned and I think I (I mean me and my parter) should win!!! lol

That sounds absolutely brilliant....................got room for another?

I've done murder mystery parties and they have been great too. Got my son to put all the bits and pieces in the envelopes so I didn't know who the murderer was so could take part, but they were great..............from Creative parties and you can or could get them online............great fun for a night in :giggle:

Well if Lollipop's gate crashing, I'll come too! :giggle:

I've just found a fab recipie for vegetable tangine :D It looks and sounds scrummy! It has chickpeas in though, so I'd have to either leave them out (which would be a crying shame) to fit in with my red days, have it on a green day, or syn the chickpeas. Mmmmmm I wonder if chickpeas could be a Hexb? Will go and look! :D

Back