CornishTT S&S Diary

Hey guys, small victory this evening, made spicy spag and really wanted a pack of crisps to dunk in my food but then used ridge blade on my mandolin, and cut up 50g carrot. So I had about 8 - 10 carrot 'crisps' and they gave me the crunch satisfaction I needed. Hurrah! Still not moved the crisps and wafers, must do it in a minute.

Off up starirs to do day 1 of my 30 day challenge. x

Day 16, 40 days to go. .
Loss today 0lb, total lost st 11lb 10oz
Start weight 16st 11lb 8oz current weight 15st 12lb 2oz.
Exercise : Day 1, 7 mins 30 sec, 73 Cals burned.

Oh well, gained 14oz, nearly a pound, I guess it is to be expected after 4 packs of crisps and 3 packs of wafers. Probably water or whatever, but I am just going to carry on regardless.

Been meditating last two nights and need to keep it up, feeling a little calmer.

As for less shouting/etc, I didn't do so well yesterday. it seems I am trying to revert back to my old 'evil' self. Feeling bleh didn't help but drawing line under that too!

Hope you're all winning x

Last edited:
I'm a shouter too. I really want to stop it, my OH hates it - but the thing is when I shout the kids don't flinch, when he shouts they crap themselves (not literally).

My daughter (7) is also a shouter, no doubt learnt from me - my Mum is a shouter...and now I don't live with her when she has a 'shouty' moment it cracks us all up, so I haven't been scarred by it if anything it's a funny memory from childhood if that doesn't sound too weird but also was the reason that I could not wait to move out as soon as I got a job at 18 :)

I read an article somewhere that was something like 'always act as if the gas man is here' (wasn't gas man it was something else) - like if you have a workman/woman in your house you don't shout at your kids but stay patient and calm - and apparently the kids respond to that...must try this haha!

I like that, I always seem to be better behaved around company, that will help too. I've been trying to understand why I shout and it's all about my perception of people's perception of me, as a mother, wife, etc. I set such high expectations and expect hubby n kids to comply.

Menu today:
Curry with 50g carrot crisps
Warm hazelnut shake
Chocolate pudding shake
Cheesy pasta and 100g broccoli/cauliflower

Morning T hope today is a calm and peaceful day diet wise and otherwise. I am hoping for a same kind of day myself. I think I seriously need to try meditation, anything! x

Hey guys, meditation def helping and only shouted once today (once too many) but it is nearly 4pm!

Sam - challenge is this View attachment 30 day Challenge.xlsx started from MrsFeeneytobe 30 day challenge. I combined 3 challenges for an all over body workout.

I had a kinda planned meal out. It's the meal we have after each year when we go to see the accountant to discuss the end of the year books. Anyway, I didn't hold back and ate what I like, concequently I now feel ill an won't be eating anything for the rest of the day. I knew it was coming just surprised by hubby saying this am, you remember it's today, right? (Actually, no, I forgot).

I've already chugged another 1l of water and there is no way I am going to be in ketosis, so see today through, do your exercise from your challenge and carry on regardless tomorrow. My next planned cheat day will be my sons's birthday 2nd April.

btw, the meal was awful, I didn't really enjoy it and kept asking hubby if we really should as we've been doing so well. Didn't stop me but I wish I hadn't now, not cause I feel guilty but because I feel sick!

Off to theatre later with MIL later to watch my first ever panto. He's behind you?!

Ah I can't see the pic link? When you have a min try to repost.

Enjoy the theatre!! :)
Xx

Try this one Sammy. 30 day Challenge.jpg

OK, so redid day 1 as yesterday was pants. It took me 7 mins 30 sec, I burned 73 Cals.

Survived rest of day without eating, so to bed now, hope you all have a good night x

And Robin Hood Panto was WONDERFUL! I totally loved it and booed, hissed and oh no you won't-ed with the rest of them. Thought maybe my daughter would enjoy it until a giant spider the size of a caravan appeared. She'd not sleep for a week if she saw that! I highly recommend it providing you're not an arachnophobe!

Blimey - I like the looks of days 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30!! ;)

Great workout!! I should really put mine all on one page as I have mine on different bits of paper stapled together!!
Mind you - makes it look less and I have more to tick! Lol :)

I must be thinking of a different Robin Hood as I'm not remembering a spider!!! I would have jumped out my seat!! Literally!! Xx

Day 17, 39 days to go.
No weigh in today.
Start weight 16st 11lb 8oz current weight 15st 12lb 2oz.
Exercise : day 2, duration 8min 04 sec, calories burned 71.

Haha sammy, yeah, the rest days, thought they were essential as I've tried a 30 days challenge beofre and died after day 10 with no rest days so thought if I rest every 5th day, maybe not as mental as combining the challenges but think I will be well on my way with this one.

I decided to not weigh in today after yesterday's to do, so will hop on again tomorrow and see how I get on.

Hope u all have a good day x

Last edited:
Morning Toni,
Yeah you're right to draw a line under yesterday and move on. How's the 30 day challenge coming along? I need to start some exercise asap!
Started SnS yesterday, and after a long talk with OH last night we decided to go back to Atkins after we've finished this first week! I don't know, I start one diet then go on to another! but I'm feeling much more confident about Atkins this time I've been researching lots of recipe ideas!

Anyway have a lovely day spk soon xx

Morning Toni, it's awful having a planned meal when the food is not great. Anyway done and dusted and back on track Missus!

We'll done on drawing a line and moving on, I think sometimes we let mistakes drag us down then before we know it one bad day turns into another.

Like you I had a blip on Monday and gained 2lbs but I've decided not to dwell on it and move on, I can't change the blip but I can change how I deal with it x

Hey hun tht 30 day challenge lux difficult as hell lol bt well done on starting it hehe iv yet to manage the dreaded squat challenge ns need to b bit more motivated n js get on with it ?? lol xx

Back