CornishTT S&S Diary

Well, good morning ladies! Today is the day I go back on the wagon. I haven't put much weight on (4lb) as I have been flat out with some evil virus flu thing and not really had an appetite. I have not been so ill in a very long time. I spent the first weekend in bed, Friday evening till Monday evening, just sleeping, hubby took care of the kids. Last week and weekend I have been so weak.

But today I have decided enough is enough and I am kicking this in the butt today and getting back on the wagon.

Food today:
10ish - Praline Bar
Lunch - Spicy Spag Bol
Mid afternoon - Cafe Latte Shake
Dinner - Mild Curry with 100g celeriac
4l water/rooibos tea.

Will catch up diaries later, good to be back, hope you're all having a lovely sunny day x

Thanks Clinquant & Pri managed yesterday, 100%, on to day 2:
Choc shake with 200g yogurt
Mac cheese n 100g broccoli
Cafe latte shake pudding
Chilli with 100g celeriac chips
4l water/coffee/rooibos.

Sorry haven't caught up diaries, in bed by 8.30 last night, it was either that or massive plate of food I was so desperate to have but resisted won't bore you with details. Will try to catch up soon.

I think I went a little crazy last time, including so much exercise before, which is why I think I got sick on so few cals. I plan to include some laps in the pool twice a week starting tues and hope doesn't make me too hungry or ill again as need to tone up.

Also, I found it so difficult to get back on the wagon this time. I kept making excuses and reasons why I couldn't start and nearly talked myself out of it again last night, hubby didn't help as he was offering to go down the road and buy the rubbish for me. FEEDER ALERT, lol. So no more excuses and no more cheating, I am only cheating myself and the wagon is getting harder to get back on to.

Hope you guys have some sunshine where you are today, we have blue skies here in Cornwall. Keep smiling!

It is a beautiful day and that does make everything seem better. It is really hard to get back to basics but so much worth it. Seemed impossible to resist cheese on Monday but by Thursday while cheating certainly entered my head I was happily resisting all sorts. You did the right thing with an early night. We just have to make this our top priority for those first few days and also remember this food won't make us better. The writing down what you plan to have as you're doing has really helped focus me.

Hope you have a great day today and remember by next week it will be plain sailing.

Thanks Clinquant & Pri managed yesterday, 100%, on to day 2: Choc shake with 200g yogurt Mac cheese n 100g broccoli Cafe latte shake pudding Chilli with 100g celeriac chips 4l water/coffee/rooibos. Sorry haven't caught up diaries, in bed by 8.30 last night, it was either that or massive plate of food I was so desperate to have but resisted won't bore you with details. Will try to catch up soon. I think I went a little crazy last time, including so much exercise before, which is why I think I got sick on so few cals. I plan to include some laps in the pool twice a week starting tues and hope doesn't make me too hungry or ill again as need to tone up. Also, I found it so difficult to get back on the wagon this time. I kept making excuses and reasons why I couldn't start and nearly talked myself out of it again last night, hubby didn't help as he was offering to go down the road and buy the rubbish for me. FEEDER ALERT, lol. So no more excuses and no more cheating, I am only cheating myself and the wagon is getting harder to get back on to. Hope you guys have some sunshine where you are today, we have blue skies here in Cornwall. Keep smiling!

Have missed uu :) .... Ahh u sound as tho ur having better weather then we r lol...here tis freezin n windy n gloomy n rainin sheffield all in one go feels soo tempermental tis horrible lolz js wnt it to warm up tad nw lol...lol feeder alert hehe i kno a few of them hehe swimming sounds orite i cnt swim bt do wna learn once have lost weight hehe xx

Welcome back Toni....just take it day by day and the wagon will become easier to get back on.....don't worry so much about exercise and all the stuff for now...it will come in time and naturally when you're ready....xx

Hi TT!!! 4lbs is not bad at all that'll be off before you know it...sorry you've been so poorly your body was obviously telling you to get some rest :)

Welcome back onto the wagon, it's a bumpy ride but we're holding on for dear life!!!

Hi! Toni! Great to have you back and well done for getting a couple of days under your belt! I was in your neck of the woods, almost! Bournemouth and weather was great! Back up north and on day 1 again! Looking forwarding to cheering you on again and you've done great not gaining too much though sorry you have been ill and not eating! x

So, I've had a bit of a break. Portugal holiday, chronic ear infection and other boring stories. The one story that i wanted to share with you is that I have been back on SnS since 12 June and am 2st 3lb down from that date. 1st5lb since my last wi here. I am so happy and in the zone right now but have been so busy not had time for minimins (kids off school and I started a new business - nails, and mainly work evenings). I have not been 100% but it is those planned breaks that are helping me stick to this. I hope you guys are winning and will try catch up with all your diaries. x

Well done - looks like you've found a system that's working for you! Brilliant that you're in the zone!! Really chuffed for you on your losses xx

Hi Toni welcome back :D :D well done on the fab loss since June! That's brilliant! I'll be back on the wagon 17th August for a last push aiming for goal well before Christmas *prays*

New job sounds exciting and good that you can fit it round the kids :)

Thanks guys. Sammy, responded on your diary. Lou-G, couldn't find your diary, maybe I don't have enough posts? Thanks Clin, glad ur having nice holiday.

Still on plan, had my weekly treat meal on Friday, home made falafel (my favourite). I have a 'cheat meal' Instead of my one pack a week as a treat so I don't cheat. I tried the SnS crisps and wafers as a treat but found I was cheating with them too. This way I keep my cheat for the best meal of the week and as my stomach has shrunk so much I only eat a small amount and I'm full. Hasn't affected my losses yet. As of Friday, I was 14st5, so total loss since 12 June - 2st 7lb. Very happy.

Just bought the 28 day simplicity plus package (as most cost effective) and am eagerly awaiting my delivery probably Tues.

I like using the rubber bands they send your packs with and dividing it up into my daily rations.
1407614292162.jpg

Hope you guys are had a good day x

Thanks Kira! How you been doing?

Today is a miserable day here in the south west and I am even more so as totm. Have to say it has been drastically better since Ladyfalsham's suggestion of evening primrose oil which I take religiously but am grumpy this am.

SnS simplicity 100% today even though we have my sister and her family visiting (along with Bro and his wife living with us - full house!) and everyone had fish and chips last night but I was good and surreptitiously ate my choc truffa bar. I am very aware not to make it a big deal in front if my kids as that is the last thing I want is for them to end up having issues with food. I'm not even tempted any more to eat even one chip as I have my one cheat meal in a Friday evening and I'm good with that.

So today's food is:
Porridge pack with water and 1/2tsp cinnamon
Lunch : double spag bol with 1tsp gia stock powder
Dinner : chocolate shake mixed with 125ml pot of fat free yoghurt from Lidl.

I know I should spread my packs out evenly during day but I find that having a 'big' lunch works for me and keeps me sated. As for yoghurt I know the max allowance is 100g but it comes in little 125ml pots from Lidl and I ain't gonna quibble about 25ml.

I've had 2 coffees with milk (just a dash) and I'm starting on my 3l water. Hope you all have a fab day! x

Sounds like you are doing brilliantly, well done. I do the same with the rubber bands and sort all my packs out in advance.

Back