CornishTT''s weight loss diary

Re: My Atkins diary

So, here is breakdown of today's diary. My figures are getting worse and not better,percentage wise. Been having a bit of trouble with the monster-in-law and really peeved off atm which affects my eating.

To be frank, I would have binged by now (in secret, cause the way I always thought about it is, if no one knew it wouldn't show, right?) Anyway, all I can manage are 4 (and v delicious I might add) black farmer sausages, low in carbs, only like 1 or 1.6 per 100g (I think they were mentioned on Susie's shopping thread?). Anyhow, they're on special atm at co-op, £3 for 10 (600g)! Really impressed, good value and good quality - no junk!

On the plus side, a) I haven't strayed and b) I've been drinking water like a fish, 3.5l today. :eek: <- (should be a swimming emoticon!).

So, here is breakdown of today's diary. My figures are getting worse and not better,percentage wise. Been having a bit of trouble with the monster-in-law and really peeved off atm which affects my eating.

To be frank, I would have binged by now (in secret, cause the way I always thought about it is, if no one knew it wouldn't show, right?) Anyway, all I can manage are 4 (and v delicious I might add) black farmer sausages, low in carbs, only like 1 or 1.6 per 100g (I think they were mentioned on Susie's shopping thread?). Anyhow, they're on special atm at co-op, £3 for 10 (600g)! Really impressed, good value and good quality - no junk!

On the plus side, a) I haven't strayed and b) I've been drinking water like a fish, 3.5l today. :eek: <- (should be a swimming emoticon!).

Fantastic resisting the urge to comfort eat! Sounds like you are doing really well :) iv hardly drank anything today :-/

Are you weighing daily, hun? If you are, do try and resist because - especially on low carb - the scales will bounce around a lot during the week.

Black Farmer sossies are yummy, aren't they! I love sossies and home made ones just aren't the same! :(

Thanks teeney, been feeling like 'eating the world' but have still managed to resist. Hope you got your liquids up, just not interested in fluids atm?

Susie, not weighed yet, I changed my first weigh in to coincide with hubby's on a Tuesday, hoping for a good loss. Will also measure when I weigh in. More black farmer sausages today, they are yummy :D x

So, today's diary. Still rubbish with my percentage of F/P/C but for now I am ok for that. Hopefully. Weigh-in day will tell. I am feeling fab tho but am lacking some energy so trying to keep up the mct oil, will try to have15ml with every meal to keep my energy levels up.

On another note, my sons has started walking. Not quite weigh loss but this is my diary, right? About 6-10 steps but he's doing so well (and he's so proud of himself, bless) :D

Attachments

• 1376255025065.jpg
    1376255025065.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 1376255044151.jpg
    1376255044151.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 1376255052702.jpg
    1376255052702.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 1376255061005.jpg
    1376255061005.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1376255068767.jpg
    1376255068767.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 45
Fab news on the little one waking, thanks for putting a huge smile on my face today :) thank you for the arnica oil advice too.

Oh that is a great age with kids everything is new and an adventure to them, a shame we don't all still look at life like that. They will jmkeep at something til they get it right....walking, putting on shoes etc but the rest of us ( well me) back down at the first hurdle, we need the children's mindset.

Thanks for all your lovely comments and agree with you Sammy about giving up first hurdle. We all need that determined mind set, here's to better focus!

So, final diary before tomorrow's weigh in. Went out for lunch on Dartmoor (the inspiration for Hounds of Baskerville) and was surprised at their flexibility as they made my meal Atkins friendly. Quarter chicken with small salad of lettuce, cucumber and peppers. Felt so full at the evening meal didn't finish it.

For dinner tried to re-create the miso salad I had at wagamama and it wasn't bad. Lidl salmon fillet, seasoned and oven bakes with a drizzle of olive oil, baby spinach and rocket leaves with half avo and 2tbsp mayo mixed with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1tbsp sesame oil. It was yum, but not quite, so will have to go get miso paste soon. Goes so well with salmon.

First weigh in tomorrow for 11 days, so hoping for a good loss.

Also, bpc has been saving my butt energy wise, of you feel you don't have energy, bpc, that'll sort you out!

Hope you all have a good night x

Attachments

• 1376330160115.jpg
    1376330160115.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 1376330167469.jpg
    1376330167469.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 1376330180089.jpg
    1376330180089.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 1376330188636.jpg
    1376330188636.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 50
My Atkins diary

Hi Toni,

Well done on getting through these first 11 days so well. I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about.

Congratulations on lil'one walking - he's sooooo cute, I just wanna cuddle him awweeewwee!!

Thanks Sadieley, I've been a strong girl to resist but also about my son. I threaten to eat him up all the time, he is just too cute (mother's bias).

Singing, "I'm walking on sunshine, whoa oh, I'm walking on sunshine, whoa oh, and don't it feel good!"

9lb lost! Yiiiha! It's just the thing I needed to kick start my weight loss with 7st6 to lose.

I have been religiously trying to get as much green leafy veg in me as poss and it is doing the trick apparently! :D

Have a super day y'all xox

9lb lost! Yiiiha! It's just the thing I needed to kick start my weight loss with 7st6 to lose. I have been religiously trying to get as much green leafy veg in me as poss and it is doing the trick apparently! :D

Woohoo!!!! Fabulous loss hun, well done you! :D And it's so true about the green leafy veg boosting losses, they're like the superfoods of the low carb world :D

Absolutely fabulous!!!!!! Way to go on the huge loss!!! :)

Coconut oil too, give it a try if not already ;)

Back