Corrie!!

WHAH !!!!! I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN !!!!!

Thank goodness DH recorded it for me and I have that to look forward to today.

Hope you've caught up by now Sue!! It's so exciting I can hardly contain myself! It's all very dramatic- so many storylines emerging at the same time- I can't imagine 'the street' will ever recover!! Let me know what you think of the drama and your favourite storylines and who you thought was the best actor! I thought Fizz and Claire were both amazing! And Tyrone!

Oh my !!!! I didn't catch up until yesterday afternoon/evening.

I have never blubbed so much sat in front of the t.v. DH kept hugging me and telling me it was only a t.v. programme.........how daft is he.

I thought Claire was amazing. I actually felt Becky's desperation, her need to keep Max, the feeling she would do anything at all to keep him. Carla was so good as well and so was Leanne.

Will Peter live ? Will Charlotte die ?

Oh my, tonight the dogs go to bed, the phone is taken off and Corrie rules supreme.

Haha, glad you loved it as much as I did!! Great storylines and great acting! Can't wait to see what the next few months have in store!x

But even worse, being an intensive care nurse, I was shocked by the management of Peter Barlow! He was having a full on cardiac arrest/tamponade and he had poxy nasal cannulae in! He wouldn't have looked that pink and healthy and he would have had a facemask on, swiftly swapped for an ambibag to provide some big breaths to help resuscitate him!

Mate- this made me laugh. I love your insider knowledge! (would they have allowed a man in that condition to carry on with a wedding ceremony?)

Loved the street last week- even rushed home from a night out on Friday so I could watch it (rock and roll, eh?)

Thought the live episode was outstanding- so slick. They really have pushed the boat out. I tried to cheat and look in the Christmas TV mag to see if it mentioned who's funerals were taking place, but they are obviously under orders not to let out about any more incidents- I am sure there is one more death to come.

Oh- and Tracy is back for Christmas!!!!

Haha I know- I can get quite up in arms Claire!!! And no, they wouldn't have waited for them to tie the knot for goodness sake!! I thought the acting was brilliant and can't wait to see what storylines emerge from it all!! Very clever stuff!! I wonder who else dies!!x

Not long now friends !!!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one waiting for corrie to come on... only 32 mins... eek x

Wow it is very good at the moment & gets more interesting.

I still want to know if Peter get's better. Anyone know?

I knew you would lol !!!

Teehee, couldn't help myself!! Trouble is I want some REALLY juicy gossip!! Someone told me that Sally and Tyrone get it on!!! Wow that would be weird although I can see why it would happen!!

Changing the subject, I don't know if you watch Britain's Got Talent, but I've heard today that Michael Macintyre is going to be a judge in the next series along with Simon, Amanda Holden and The Hoff! I don't know at this stage if he'll be a permanent member of the panel throughout the series or just as a guest judge but I think the ratings will soar (even more) and it will make it hilarious!X

Coronation Street: Tyrone & Sally to sleep together!

tyrone.jpg

Coronation Street's Tyrone Dobbs and Sally Webster are to embark on a steamy affair.
The heartbroken duo - whose respective partners Molly (Vicky Binns) and Kevin (Michael Le Vell) have been partaking in their own adulterous action - will seek comfort in one another when they find out about their affair in the aftermath of last night's (06.12.10) explosive tram crash.
As Molly is left fighting for her life among the rubble, all will be revealed that baby Jack is actually Kevin's child, leaving both Tyrone (Alan Halsall) and Sally (Sally Dynevor) devastated.
However, rather than ringing in the New Year on their own the heartbroken couple decide to spend the evening together, and after one too many tipples the pair share a saucy smooch.
A 'Corrie' source revealed to The Sun newspaper: "Molly and Kevin were already an unlikely couple but Tyrone and Sally is even more ridiculous. They have nothing in common, but their broken hearts will bond them for a short while.
"They need each other right now. For Tyrone, he just wants some love, but Sally is a little bit more clever than that. She wants to hurt Kevin. It looks like Tyrone will be caught in the crossfire."

Love Britains got Talent too.

Will think of you tonight when I am glued to it......well I think I will but just in the adverts lol. xxx

Haha!! I can't believe I'm so sucked in by it all!! Ratings must have gone through the roof!! How will Eastenders ever compete now?!!

Haha!! I can't believe I'm so sucked in by it all!! Ratings must have gone through the roof!! How will Eastenders ever compete now?!!

Me too, totally sucked in and I was beginning to find it a bit boring before all this kicked off especially with silly John and Charlotte.

Brilliant script writing !!!

Me too, totally sucked in and I was beginning to find it a bit boring before all this kicked off especially with silly John and Charlotte.

Brilliant script writing !!!

I must say it's very well written and very well acted too might I add!X

Back