Cost

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Samsmum, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Samsmum

Samsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi.I'm new to the forum and thinking of trying Exante after reading about the great losses you've been having. I've tried Cambridge (many times) but not lasted more than a week. Love the diet it's me that's the problem. Been reading that Exante's much cheaper but think i must be looking in wrong place cos when i just went to order some i found it really expensive. Am i looking in wrong place? Never said i was very bright so dont laugh if i've read it all wrong

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Hey hun! Cost depends on what you buy. If you buy the items seperately, a weeks worth works out quite expensive. I'd by the bumper pack.....you can have a mixed bumper pack which has shakes soups and bars, or a bumper pack with just shakes. Works out around £25 a week doing it that way :) xx

4. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    yeah the bumper packs - either the one that does a bit of everything or the pack that just does the shakes are half the price of the others .... its cheaper than food thats for sure.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.