• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cost

Samsmum

S: 16st8lb C: 16st8lb G: 11st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi.I'm new to the forum and thinking of trying Exante after reading about the great losses you've been having. I've tried Cambridge (many times) but not lasted more than a week. Love the diet it's me that's the problem. Been reading that Exante's much cheaper but think i must be looking in wrong place cos when i just went to order some i found it really expensive. Am i looking in wrong place? Never said i was very bright so dont laugh if i've read it all wrong

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey hun! Cost depends on what you buy. If you buy the items seperately, a weeks worth works out quite expensive. I'd by the bumper pack.....you can have a mixed bumper pack which has shakes soups and bars, or a bumper pack with just shakes. Works out around £25 a week doing it that way :) xx

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
yeah the bumper packs - either the one that does a bit of everything or the pack that just does the shakes are half the price of the others .... its cheaper than food thats for sure.