Coton tablets

roundrachel

Silver Member
I've found the answer to all my constipation troubles!
Due to my medication I'm even worse than usual at the moment and in spite on tonnes of LL fibre along with psyllium husks things just weren't shifting and I was getting very uncomfortable.
My friend who works at a natural practice clinic kindly gave me a colonic two weeks ago which helped but the backlog continued (no pun intended!)
I refuse to take laxatives as they don't tackle the actual problem and can cause a lot of pain so my friend recommended coton tablets. They're completely herbal and everything in the seems to suggest they won't affect ketosis. After taking them for five days I'm back to being a once a day girl with no straining needed (sorry for being a bit graphic!)
Does anyone else take coton tablets? They rehydrate the bowels and make the muscles contract more regularly so it softens everything up. A bit like a colonic in pill form.
I'm not sure if anyone is interested but I just feel such a sense of relief and wanted to share it!!

ps. My ketostix say I'm still in ketosis too!

roundrachel said:
I've found the answer to all my constipation troubles!
Due to my medication I'm even worse than usual at the moment and in spite on tonnes of LL fibre along with psyllium husks things just weren't shifting and I was getting very uncomfortable.
My friend who works at a natural practice clinic kindly gave me a colonic two weeks ago which helped but the backlog continued (no pun intended!)
I refuse to take laxatives as they don't tackle the actual problem and can cause a lot of pain so my friend recommended coton tablets. They're completely herbal and everything in the seems to suggest they won't affect ketosis. After taking them for five days I'm back to being a once a day girl with no straining needed (sorry for being a bit graphic!)
Does anyone else take coton tablets? They rehydrate the bowels and make the muscles contract more regularly so it softens everything up. A bit like a colonic in pill form.
I'm not sure if anyone is interested but I just feel such a sense of relief and wanted to share it!!

That sounds great, and a really easy solution! Where do you get them from?
Jx

Thanks, that sounds really interesting Rachel

Back