Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Could this be the first year i'v stuck to them?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Littleslimmingbee, 11 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well, today it occured to me i'v completed all my new years resoloutions.
    This is the first year everrrr!! lol

i got to target..
    i passed my driving test..
    i qualified as a hairdresser..
    started my level3 hairdressing training..
    got myself in a salon (although its not paid as i would have liked, im still in there!)
    i got my tattoo ..
    and i'm still a non-smoker. :)

So, this got me thinking. What where your new years resoloutions last year, and have you stuck to them so far? only 3 more months and 2009 is over!! :eek:

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Each year I try to do another "eco friendly" thing, the year before last it was to recycle tetra pack stuff instead of chucking it.
    This year I vowed to use as few plastic bags as possible and I've pretty much stuck to it. We stopped using food bags and now put packed lunch in tubs and I take bags out with me when I go shopping, I also have those little fold away bags in my handbag!
    I do sometimes get caught out and forget but not very often.

Not sure what to do this year!!

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oo that's a really good one! me and my mum have those foldy bags in our handbags, but we do get caught out still! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.