couldnt think of a title

Well done on staying strong

These things will smell nice but they don't taste as good as slimdom :)

Good lord cnt blieve ive missed so much being out all day!!!
I cant even remember what ive read now LOL so just dropping in to say heyyyy hope ur all having a good day :) xxx

I am a serial weigher too! I weigh twice a day, morning and night!

However, if I stand on the scales one morning and it says I've gained, it make me so much more determined to do something about it (like drink more water) so, when I stand on the scales the next day hopefully they've gone down!

hi all, just had a quick go on the kinect did a bit of white water rafting very energetic, got some very interesting stills of me leaping,
stef you have missed my very lazy day popping on here every few mins to catch up, its been a good one, i didnt realise how much i had been on here til i scrolled through, lol,
claire hey are you back in business now , ? hope you are

Well I'm awake! havent taken any painkillers for a while, so going to have a shake later on and hopefully be back on track 100% tomorrow.

Still pretty sore, but I dont feel like I'm dying or anything anymore! So, sadly, I think I might go back to work tomorrow! *sigh* lol!

thats good, i have just been chatting to hubbie about work, dont know if you know but i got made redundant last fri, he not really bothered about me working so if i want i can be a lady who lunches until i get bored, trouble is i am going to have to not sit on here all day, the time is magic when i go on the laptop, it goes in to minutes, step off the laptop its back to hours???? lol

am watching big body squad, its about big people who are just so big they cant move, its heartbreaking to see, the people who care for them are amazing.

Awwww that is really sad I can't image life like that was bad enough for me at 20stone

am watching big body squad, its about big people who are just so big they cant move, its heartbreaking to see, the people who care for them are amazing.

I dont know whats wrong with me, I thought you wrote big boaby squid! I had to read it three times to get it right! lol! :eek:

Yes I wonder who feeds them too hmmmm

claire i am dying for a wee, "again" nearly wet myself laughing what are you like lol, i need a catheter fitted am in the loo more than ever

right i'm off, day 3 over and done
i have hazelnut shake
porridge
lemon bar
chilli with mashed cauliflour
not sure if i got them all in the right order or not , my heads a bit fuzzy, am really tired tonight, i dont usually go up til about 11 this is another 1st.

Night night you've had a fab day it will show on the scales

bit headachey today, have decided to give my drs app a miss so just phoned them and they agreed my dr can just phone me and i can collect meds this afternoon, result! get totally peed off going every week, would just like to be normal like everyone else. i seem to spend all of my time there or the hospital. shouldnt moan really there are people alot worse off than me, just a selfish moment.

just had my peppermint tea, am going off it now i loved it at first but the more i drink its starting to taste muddy, so need some ideas for drinks.

am going to have my first shake at 11am again as this works for me.

You have to go to the docs every week? That sounds like torture! I have to go every couple of months and even that pains me!

It annoys me having a yearly blood test lol if I could get out of it I would but I can't lol

yes have to have weekly bloods and it just turns out its my 4 weekly meds app, right pain in the ass, i have lupus and arthritis, so have to go, without them i cant walk to well, i though i did give them a miss at christmas because i wanted to go clubbing and had rhianna concert to go to, the result was i couldnt walk christmas day and for the following week, so wont be doing that again, the odd night here or there with a voddie but not like i used to, its a right s***, especially when my friends dont get it, they think i can still party like i used to and think i am being a party pooper, when inside i still am .moan moan moan lol...

That's awful hun I'd hate to have to stop my partying days as they have only just began lol

But your health is more important, I'm lucky I can drink on my tablet :)

Back