couldnt think of a title

ooooo ok!!! i might have a sample or something then.

Betty- AGREE!!! i cant either!!!
xxx

just slim and save, most diets come in with it, i lost out to 2 months worth on saturday it went for £52 was really annoyed but someone got a great bargain, should i be telling you all really haha

Hahaha, I have tried to search before and it has never come up. I am hoping now that Slim and Save is getting more popular, there will be more stuff in circulation so there will be more ebay bargains for everyone! ;-)

haha maybe you shouldn't be telling us. . . we will be out bidding you!

i have made my porridge correctly now!!! and my god its delish!!!

xxx

i know , massive fail duhhhhh, its not so bad we all like different flavours so plenty for all eh.
right i really have to go going out in half hr and i'm not ready.
have changed my avatar to a wedding pic,
bettie you made me go all sentimental its our 5 yrs anniversary this yr.

awww how sweet!!!

Right - go and get ready for your walk!!! enjoy . . . and then come back and update us :)

xxxx

knew something would go wrong, my poor sis cant walk today she has lupus too, so no walk i am just waiting now for a friend to come and get me she wants to go for coffee in the lush costa, am bloody petrified i know i wont cheat but dont know what my options are going to be in there, as hot drinks go???

Have a herbal tea, like peppermint or any other leaf. I don't wanna go anywhere near them as I love all the coffees and hot chocolates, cakes etc. Good luck! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i think options are really black coffee or black tea?! im a little confused as to what we are allowed. actually you can have milk cant you because we can make shakes with milk like the cereal ones so that wont through you out of ketosis at all xxx

Ah you're no fun. Skinny coffee with sweetener! :)

Back