couldnt think of a title

wierd but i wouldnt complain . . . these wee sticks . . . where did you buy them from?! x x

i ordered them off of ebay, loads of companies on there sell them, no i'm not complaining ;-)

ooo i think i might get these just to keep track but i will prob drive myself mad until i see im in ketosis.

btw i kept meaning to say you look lovely in your profile picture! xx

know what you mean, i keep wanting to try them even though i know it wont look any different lol.
aw thankyou, this was saturday before we went out for dinner next door, my before piccie x

Hey cable sounds like ur doing brill on s&s, and ordered more now, brilliant!! keep it up!!
Another member off slimfast is thinking of joining too :) xxx

My OH bought the ketostix from either Manor pharmacy or Boots, they asked him what he wanted them for lmao he said to check his wee for ketosis.......they said what for.....he said for a special diet....they just looked at him blank hehe :)

Be warned once you get them, you will be pee checking all the time lol it's worse than the scales addiction!!!!

you have started a trend stef.
had my crispy vanilla shake about 5ish not sure what to make of it, not horrible not nice just well just something to fill a gap really, and for tea i had the spag bol, i mashed up some cauliflour and put that in with it, it was surprisingly filling, i also managed to squeeze another 3 glasses of water, am now sat watching gok with my peppermint tea not feeling hungry at all, this is the kind of diet i like, ooh and i cooked pancakes for the kids with strawberries cream sugar and syrup, check me out, did nearly have a wobble kind of by accident billy had rolled his pancake up and left half of it, i so nearly without thinking picked it up, it shows how much i probably did eat and not record without even thinking about it.
also went for a 40 minute walk, (slowly) so far so good day 2 over and out.

Well done you for staying strong!!! Day 2 nearly over, they say it gets easier after that! I had the chilli for dinner - it was soooooooooo good, absolutely loved it! Bring on tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brill hun glad uve had a great day and well done for resisting the pancake!!
I wasnt keen on the crispy vanilla at first, but like it now, i have it for breakfast tho.
Haha yep think i have started a trend!! Poor slimfast forum there wont be anyone left!

Good night hun spk 2morro on ur day 3 wooohooo xxx

start of day 3
heehee had a sneaky peek at the scales, its rude not to, and oh my am 3lbs down already!!!! am loving loving loving it, just getting ready for a walk around the lakes for an hour, just got to wait for my freind to come and pick me up.

What a great feeling, well done cable! I started off saying I wouldn't weigh very day but that only lasted 3 dys and I've been doing it daily ever since.
Your first week WI should be fantastic! Well done!

thats it i was so thinking oh i wont get on the scales i would have been gutted if they hadnt gone down, but even though its only 3lbs i actually feel different maybe because my stomach isnt bloated like ususal, yes cant wait til next monday now, you are doing good laura when is your weigh in day?

Well done Kay, that's really really good! I had a look today and it said -3lb but I definitely won't be weighing every day as I know how upset I'd be if I saw the scales go up. That in turn would probably make me want to binge so just in case, I will leave it! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I weigh in tomorrow! That'll be my third! I weigh every day but get all excited about my weekly one as that's when I update my minimins stats etc and see how I've done :)
Got a week away next week and asked my OH if he'd mind me taking the scales! Not prepared to wait an extra 2 days for my WI lol!! x

yes i agree with you both if i do it everyday and it show a gain i will be sooo upset so maybe best to try try my hardest not to jump on them.
i found your diary laura you have done so well i just hope thats me in a few weeks all of these are whats keeping me going i love to read them and see people who are doing well, and the ones that struggle and still do well makes me feel normal.

well done on ur sneaky peak loss kay, bet you cant wait for your weigh in day!!! Walk round the lakes sounds lovely :) have a great day xxx

i want to put a before pic in my album but not sure how to do it any advice greatly received .

Go on ur profile hun, scroll down and on the right under your friends somewhere it should say create an album, click on that, click on the upload photos and walaaa, let me know if u manage it xx

Back