couldnt think of a title

ok thanks stef, am goin g to give it a go , if randem pics start apperaing everywhere its not a troll its me lol x

haha good luck xxx

managed it, was easier than i thought, now just to get the after pics to go with them. i have put when and the weights i was next to the pics as they go from between 14 to 16 stone.

well done on your 3lb down and now on your third day!!

day 1 starts for me now!!! going to try and hold out till about 11 before i have my first shake. . . think im going to have warm vanilla with a shot of coffee just like a latte.

wish me luck!!! x x x

Good luck Emma! I am too scared to go anywhere near the vanilla shake, lol. And it was my favourite on SlimFast. Made it with too much water. Tried Hazelnut with 250 ml today and it was much better. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ooo i don't know if i want to try Hazelbut really!? hmmm i may order a sample to try.

i think they are def better with less water :)

xxx

i am having the vanilla too am going to try with the coffee, glad they have the hazlenut i absolutely love nutty flavoured anything, explains alot!!! how much water are you adding emma?

Ive just had hazelnut ahhh amazing!
Deffo agree with the water, i add 250ml to them all apart from banana as thats so strong xx

hahaha just realised i put Hazel But not Hazel Nut!!! lol that says alot!!! :S

i thought because i normally have the caffe latte sf shake thought it would be nice to have warm this time! as i am freeezing today!!!! tbh i dont think im going to measure (mainly because i forgot the bloody measuring jug and am at work!!) but i think im going to put the powder and a spoonful of coffee in a cup and add some water stir. . . add more water . . stir and keep going until right consistency :)! tbh guess work is the way i work with things like this (apart from like weighing the veg - am strict on things like that)

xxxx

oooooo is hazelnut nice?!! im sooo tempted to order sample lol but i think i'll wait until the new flavours are out and then order some more samples or when the wahoo citrus twist water flavours are back in stock! xxx

do you have to use caffeine free coffee? i dont ususally use a measuring jug just one of the mega old tupperware cups that had the lids on, it seems to do the trick for me, you dont really see tupperware anymore do you,

im planning to have my vanilla and coffee one at about 11! so will let you know how it tastes :)! x x x

am having the hazelnut now, it is a mazing i could drink this one all of the time not like a diet drink at all yummy x

Ooooh more hazelnut fans wooohooo!!!! lol

If you like vanilla with coffee in it you will love caramel warm or with coffee it is gorgeous :D

I can't wait for the new flavours can't sort my list till i know what ones will be available even then i might just get a sample or wait for reviews as i bought the porridge and don't like it very much :(

Good luck with today :)

i quite like the porridge, when is the new stuff supposed to be coming out then gunpowd3r?

right i have my warm vanilla with coffee - is ok but i went to make it in a mug but the mug was too small!! so had to add more water so it went a bit wierd! lol must use bigger cup tomorrow!

looking forward to my caramel one later. . . . oooo i might try the hazelnut cos everyone loves it! xxx

i quite like the porridge, when is the new stuff supposed to be coming out then gunpowd3r?

I think in the next 2-3 weeks but Rob says he will send an email to let us all know the exact dates etc, so i guess watch this space lol.

I am sure it will all come out the day after my order arrives :D

Back