couldnt think of a title

Hehe! I love a good moan first thing in the morning! :D

it is awful i love a good night out with the girlies lotstolose,

claire its a good job because i may moan constantly, would never admit that to hubby.

Haha! I moan from the minute I get up til I fall asleep at night! I love a good moan, and a good arguement! :D

Its just occurred to me that I've been awake for about 2 hours now and not moaned once. Damn it, I'm slacking!!!! :p

Think it's a woman's perogative to have a right good ole moan, we always find something or someone to moan at :)

Morning!!!

oooo a morning moan - i love it!!! got to be done. . . my first words this morning was a moan . . . i woke up not knowing what day it was thought it was saturday and then "oooooohhhhh its bloody Thursday *huff*" hehe

Kay saw you had an early night too - i was asleep by 9:30!!!! maybe im not hungry just sleepy haha! o well i dont mind that too much. Also have you tried the water flavouring?! is really nice and good change to just boring water! had mine yesterday with my dinner. i want to find out if we can have fruit tea. . . .hmmmm

xxx

i havent tried the waters, i dont like squash so i just assumed i wouldnt like them, i love fruity teas yes will have to look that one up, the rest of my peppermints are not going to be drunk they are making me feel bluerghhhh.
and yes i went up early kev was in shock as he always goes up before me, he thought the clock was wrong, or his luck was in haha

hahaha . . .shame for him when he realised you wanted to sleep lol

o if your not a squash fan then you may not like these . . . kind of like really diluted squash. Going to find out about the fruit tea though :)

xxx

btw i am constantly going for a wee too!! yesterday i swear i went to wee then went downstairs and got my stuff and went to leave to go to bfs and had to dash back upstairs for a wee AGAIN!!! lol

and im bursting right now!!

xxx

haha welcome to my world!!!
i have arranged to do a walk around the lakes today, it takes around 2 hrs now i am thinking if i need a wee what do i do, there are lots of dog walkers and the trees dont have any leaves for me to hide behind lol, i might just have 1 can of coke zero before i go then drink loads on the way back, i just know i am going to get caught, its like being pregnant again.

haha uh oh . . . just make sure you squeeze one out before you go! lol

walk sounds lovely!!! looks really nice outside today here!! sunny but still quite coldish. . . perfect walking weather!

xxx

that sounds minging hehe,
yes not too bad out there today as we didnt get to do it yesterday, think elaine my sis is coming too.

oh my!!! chatting on here i nearly flooded my kitchen i forgot i started to do the washing up and left the hot tap running, whoops... going to go do some housework now.

Hahahaha!!! Sorry, I shoulnt laugh, but that amuses me! lol!

I'm having a lazy sickie day on the sofa watching The Mentalist! :)

my name is Emma and im a minimins addict too . . . *PHEW* that feels good x x x

am in a tizz, i went to make my porridge and horrors after looking forward to it i have no porridge left, i love it so will have to make sure i order much more next time have settled for a hot caffe latte shake instead.
on a plus i had forgotten i won a bid on ebay so i have 6 sachets including 2 caramels so will get to see if i like them now, i only paid £1 so am going to keep checking on there now for any more bargains.

uh oh! :S if i could electronically send you a pack of porridge i would!!!

right i know you were a lover of the cafe latte SF like me. . . how do the S&S ones compare!?

£1!!! what a bargain!! good thinking i may get on ebay then! haha xxx

it is divine emma, should i have divulged we will be bidding against each other lol,
i bought some lipotrim bits too paid 99p for 6 shakes i need to find out if i can mix them with this though i can see why not to be honest, but want to be 100% sure first

Back