couldnt think of a title

i will give that a go claire, is that what i ask for , a skinny coffee?

i have just been trying to track an order down for my teeth whitening stuff, its been 8 days now, i hope some bugger hasnt nicked it.

Yeah, same. I'd just order a regular coffee, add sweetener and have a truffa bar with it. Real milk has less carbs anyway, so that's my excuse lol

thanks claire i have already put the bar in my bag, forward thinking as i know carla my mate will have a goodie, ooh she's here, laters ladies x

nothings gone right, didn't get a coffee actually I haven't eaten or drunk since 11am , gonna keel over if I don't get home soon .

had my banana shake, that went down quick!!!!
by the time we had done what we wanted to do in marlow, carla got a call and had to go, so i went and got her little boy from school, was i dehydrated or what, i actually forgot i had my truffle bar in my bag, could have had that, am feeling a bit better now, just going to catch up on water, think its an idea to always have a bottle in my bag now after that.

going to record what i have and going to have now as i am going out later, more testy times for me, my friend is having a hot tub night, with curry!!! i need the theme tune for jaws to go with this, i am going armed with spag bol, and coke zero.
so today its been
hot cafe latte
banana milkshake
going to have my truffle bar at 5pm
spag bol some point tonight.

Hiya how's today treating you?

Hope it's been not too bad

When is official weigh in day , I do love weigh in days :)

Hiya its on Monday yes I like looking at peoples too, its been a mental day but I have been 100%still, am going to get ready to go out in few mins, how about you lotstolose?

Yay roll on Monday !!!

It gets easier as weeks go on Hun

I've been shattered last few days fell asleep in an exam today lol well I'd finished it early and passed 2 today lol

Diet wise doing great enjoyed the cottage pie it stuffed me up just 1 litre and a lemon bar.

Doesn't feel like a diet anymore it's a way of life now :)

totally a way of life, !!!!

well done on passing your exam thats brill lotstolose.

oh dear dear dear...
last night was great i resisted the curry, obviously my friends know now i am dieting and didnt say a word were actually really great and positive about it, they know that i'm not happy which i am so pleased about, i though i would get a negative response, which is what i got off my friends hubby, the usual "oh why are you going to do that you are lovely as you are you wouldnt be you if you got slim" wtf, he who calls his mrs lardy when shes a size 8-10, totally hacked me off, never mind,
i did do a naughty though and have a vodka with my coke zero, but on a plus i had a bowl of dry roasted next to me and didnt even sniff them, so another 100% day yesterday on a real tester of one, am quite proud of myself.
went to bed last night at gone midnight and weirdly was wide awake at 6am, now this has never been heard of, what is happening to me???

Well, there are no carbs in vodka, so it wont have affected ketosis! lol!

I woke up bright and breezy this morning too. Phoned in sick again. Still in pain, but I could have gone, just not really in the mood this week. Oh well, back to it on Monday. My boss didnt sound overly impressed but, to be fair, it takes anywhere from a week to a month for a rib muscle to heal, so I'm not sure what he wants me to do.

Sorry, i've started my morning rant on your diary! lol! :p

no carbs in vodka!!!! you have to be kidding me ...

mate after a crappy night and a migraine , its best not to go in anyways, chill out today and plan tomorrows carnage.

have got a busy one i and 6 of my friends are off to benidorm for a girlie break at the beginning of may and now i get to add my 2 best mates as well its going to be soooo great i cant wait, we have known each other since primary school and never been on a girlie break, more incentive to slim no way am i going to the beach with all size 8-12s and being the whale next to them. its going to be soooo great.

also got to go to the jewellers my little star of a hubby bless him has arranged to have my engagement ring reset in platinum trouble is i might ask the jeweller if i can wait, i dont want ti too big do i, god what a dillemma.

Good Morning Kay,

well done on resisting the curry etc . . . sounds like your in the zone now!!! *pat on back*

WHAT?!?!?! Vodka won't throw us out of ketosis! omg best news ever!!! i have a night out soon and was like oooo i really dont want to not drink but i dont want to ruin diet!!! vodka and coke zero it is! woop woop!

im on day 3 now! had a headache yesterday and felt tired again but all in all im fine :)! havent felt hungry.

xxx

Got plenty of time to be a babe for your holiday just stick with it you can do it :)

p.s i went to benidorm for a hen weekend when i was 18 and that was in May! it was the best time. . . such a laugh. xx

Back