couldnt think of a title

Hi
right today is the day i have been counting the days down to after christmas trying to get all of the goodies scoffed and out of the way, i still have a few stray choccies but am in such a good state of mind to stick to this i am sure friends wont mind me filling their bags with them.

my god i have been so bad, eating for england over the last few months and knowing i am getting larger to the state my jeans were getting tight and had to resort to a size up in tops to cover the boobage, did i care no??? all i had in my head was jan the 2nd will be my saviour as i am going back on s&s, mind you getting on the scales and seeing i am 16.6 was a bit of a bummer, although i must admit i thiugh it would be more,

so today i have had my old faithful that i absolutley love hazelnut shake for brekkie, a vanilla caramel about 3ish i have spagheti for tea and my truffle bar for later i know this first week will be a doddle i always find them easy as i am so motivated now its the weeks in i need an absolutley massive kick up the bottom.

my holiday in april is a huge incentive, all of my summer clothing is a good 2-3 sizes too small.

anyone want to be a bit of support for me are all welcome . x

Found you!!! i was still subscribed to your diary :) xx

Good luck, here to support :)

thankyou, so today i have had:
hazelnut shake (hot)
vanilla caramel shake (hot)
truffle bar
spagheti ,
so far so good, :)

Actually jelous of your hazelnut shake lol
Good luck hun u can do it xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I still am missing it!!

How R u feeling today xxx

hi am good, thanks
had a nightmare with son he's had a wobbly tooth for days it was so loose it was hanging then this morning he came down with it, but was vomiting as he doesnt like the sight of blood, so different to my girls, now he's laid on the sofa saying he cant move, naked under a fleece, this just for a tooth out???

done my neighbourly duty as next doors 19 yr old had an accident in the skate park last night, missing one eyebrow and a peachy shiner, just make sure hes still awake as everyone had gone back to work, now i'm going to get trounced at monopoly, which son wants to play he must be feeling better.

am just about to have my first shake of the day not feeling too bad at the moment, no sign of ketosis yet , cant wait for it as i tend to sleep less which is handy for when monday gets here and the kids go back to school.

i'm such a knob deleted my ticker by accident and cant remember all of the palaver to get another oh well!!!

am going to do my foods now as going to my neighbours later , its going to be a toughie as she always puts on a fab buffet she works for a high end deli and the stuff she brings home is delish, and avoiding the wine gosh wish i could cancel but dont want to let here down,

i have roast lamb cooking away for the family in the oven smelling absolutley fabulously scrumptious, i am chomping away on my chewing gum my saviour although i dont feel hungry ? very strange as i cant be in ketosis already its only my second day.

got to go and get ready so today i have had:
hazelnut shake (hot)
caramel vanilla shake (hot)
coconut bar
am going to have spagheti later on when i feel hungry.
in a all good day want more of these.

Oh god Kay this is what my son will be like when his teeth start coming out, the feeling of it will traumatise him I am dreading it!!!

Well done on today you've done brill!!!

You could be I ketosis it can happen really quickly!!

Good luck at the neighbours, stay strong!! :D xxx

did well last night at neighbours luckily she didnt put anything out she knows i am doing this so we just drank coffee, we are going to start walking twice a week too, so thats brill.

i did have a sneaky mouthful of lamb when i came in but i am sure it wouldnt have ruined anything it just smelt so good, after i was thinking why on earth did you do that it hasnt filled you up, but another learning curve for me.

had an absolutley terrible nights sleep i got up about 7 times for a wee then in between i was having outragious dreams, i awoke with hubby this morning too so i think i am definitley in ketosis , i always have less sleep when i am, plus the bonus of not feeling hungry.

not sure what to do with son today , my daughter wont surface until about 11am and other daughter has just left for work, housework was done early this morning, shower and glam up a bit before my friend calls in, that will shock her lol

just to say my little grandson started preschool today so oldest daughter will be on the phone soon hopefully not in tears, he's growing so fast.

right off to do sons breakfast,

Ohhhh what's going on with all these dreams!!!

Well done for last night! That lamb will do no harm :)

Awww the walks will be good! I'm still not going the gym! Money down the drain!! They do classes so I'm thinking of doing 1 or 2 a week instead of the actual gym, then I know I have to on set nights at set times!

Awwww hope she calls with no tears :) growing up sooo fast it's scary!!!

Have a lovely day xxx

oh i know, she's just put some pics up on another site, he is so grown up now.

i want to go back to aerobics but since sep i have been suffering with arthritis in my neck, its the first time its bothered me there ands all of there hurts all of the time, my rheumie said i have to learn to live with it, but not being able to look left or right makes me look stupid to look at something i have to turn my whole body, they did put me in for physio but whats the point when i cant move it without wanting to scream, its like a knife going in my neck both sides, just another in the list of things . have to try not to moan too much.

right coffee break...

that lamb wont do you any harm! sounds yummy :)!! your neighbor sounds so supportive!! thats brilliant! also the walking sounds great!! well done!! oooo neck sounds painful - just do the walking instead of pushing yourself to go to classes etc - walking actually burns loads of cals but is quite a gentle exercise and nice when you go with a friend......my walking friend is my puppy!!! lol xxx

oh she really is , i am so lucky to have her next door, believe me i have had some nightmare neighbours in the past.

no Kay your current weight is done as 159stone not 59stone!!! lol!! you nutter xxx

Ouch Kay that sound awfull!! My mum suffers with her neck, I think it's called spondylitis, so I can imagine what it must feel like!

I forgot to ask how's mummy and bump doing?

And 59 stone? LOL what u like!!! Xxx

Back