couldnt think of a title

haha omg will have to change that emma,

yes it is stef, all the time i have had arthritis i have never had it then bam it got me, i cant even learn to drive now as i cant turn my head, so annoying and painful, turning over in bed is a mission i have to sort of sit up first then turn make sure i can put my head in the correct position then lie down, i hope it goes into some sort of remission at some point i cant imagine life like this forever, doing my head in literally.

having a coffee then going to have my next shake at 3pm still going good,

Omg! Can't believe there's nothing they can do for it!!??? Or can they? Shouldn't have to do that just to move in bed! I hope that does settle down for you!!

Ohhh well done, keep going :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes hopefully something will get worked out or it will get better,

does anyone know how to change the title of my diary , the school reunion has come and gone ages ago, hmmm need title ideas too???

right time for my 2nd shake

To change it you need to go to ur first post and edit it, then click advanced then change the title :) and as for ideas hmmm I'll have to think! I'm rubbish at things like that lol xxx

thanks stef.

right thats me on here for today
so today i have had:

caramel shake (hot)
hazelnut shake (hot)
truffle bar
spagheti,
piece of haddock

in all a good day .

Love the new title lol
Well done you sounds like a good day!! xx

Good to see you back, sounds good foodwise :)

Sorry to hear your suffering hun fingers crossed something helps soon Xx

The final hurdle
Back for the last time
Holiday countdown
In it to win it
Kay's s&s diary

Haha there abit cheesy but I managed to think of some!! Xx

Like all of them ;)
Well something weird happened, the haddock I was having for my tea vanished??? I got it out of the fridge put it on the side to cook when I went to cook it it had gone? I looked in every cupboard the fridge it was nowhere, I thought maybe I had had a moment and just put it somewhere absentmindly but no???
Now the only conclusion I can come to is a creature must have entered when I went to feed the rabbit earlier as I had left the back door open, so whole kitchen has been bleached just in case, ew.
You watch i will start smelling a fishy smell and i will fi d it in a drawer or something???
A fishy mystery...

Omg lol how weird!!! Like what could it be?? A fox?? Xxx

Omg I hope not I was thinking a cat but I live in the country so it could have been a fox but the thought of onecoming in terrifies me, I'm still hoping to find it but the house is absolutely spotless so something has been in :(

Kay this has made me giggle!!! Where's the fish gone lol!!! I would love it if it was in a random draw lol!!! I've done it before going mad looking for the milk and knowing we had milk and then found it in the cupboard with all the cups looking very out of place!!! Lol :( hope you found something else for dinner xxx

It could only happen to you lol well cat fox dog who knows!! All we know Is now Uve no tea!!!
Maybe it was the rabbit lol xxx

It could only happen to you lol well cat fox dog who knows!! All we know Is now Uve no tea!!!
Maybe it was the rabbit lol xxx

Was gonna say .... Did u check what u have the rabbit to eat?! Lol xxx

Haha knowing me I have taken it out to the rabbit!!!
I will look in the morning, still cant find the fish its driving me mad not knowing???
I ended up having spagheti and a glass of coke zero.

Haha knowing me I have taken it out to the rabbit!!!
I will look in the morning, still cant find the fish its driving me mad not knowing???
I ended up having spagheti and a glass of coke zero.

Lol this has cheered me up tonight :) however I do sympathise also, u sure u haven't eaten it and forgotten? :) x

Morning kay how r u?

Did u find ur fish lol xxx

Well I dont know what's going on but we have all only just woken up!!!
did have a late night but still 10.15 love it.
I told hubbie about the fish he wasn't even surprised he thinks I've lost it, angling to go and look in a minute in the the rabbit hutch poor thing if it is in there lol.
Have got a busy day daughter wants to exchange a Hollister top then on to.other in laws for everyone to have their weekly fry up, i am going to go for an omelette, then tonight i am out for my friends 21st.
Right am Getting my dressing gown and venturing down the garden...

Am sat in Waitrose car park waiting for bubby to get his and sons haircut, on the way out my neighbour came out with home made rice pudding and a whole slab of almond slice,I mean I could sit and scoff this in one sitting so have put in a bag and taking to I laws for everyone to eat today, its been painful I tell you!!!
So as todays a it difficult I had my bar for brekkie as I was salivating knowing I had the almond slices, at the moment I am drinking a can of coke zero, its weird I feel like I have cheated when I haven't??? Is it because I wanted to?
Have also bagged up all of the mince pies and cakes we had leftover from Christmas the only thing left is the kids chocolate weirdly thats not bothering me.

Bought a nice dark brownhairdye am goungvack to dark for mynight out had enough of being lighter now.

Back