Sunday 29 September 87 days till Christmas

Today is a EE day

HEXA
475ml almond milk 0.5 HEXA
2 the laughing cow cheese triangles 0.5 HEXA
HEXB

2 slices of wholemeal bread

Breakfast
scrambled eggs and spaghetti hoops on 2 slices of wholemeal toast HEXB spread with cheese 0.5 HEXA

Lunch

Gammon, new potatoes, peas and green beans
Apple

Supper
Jacket potato topped with cottage cheese, baked beans with fried onions and mushrooms stirred through, salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and red onion
Orange, pear toffee Muller

2lt water and HEXA milk for teas and coffees

Tuesday 1 October 85 days till Christmas

I totally forgot to post yesterday but I still had a good day food wise.
Had a Green day with lots of home made leek and potato soup with tiny pasta shells added, lots of fruit, a couple of Muller's and my usual HEXA and HEXB
I weighed in at 15st10 (on my scales) which is a 2lb loss on last week so just 28lbs to go of my Christmas countdown and just over 12 more weigh-ins to go. Of course my 'proper' slimming world weigh in is on Wednesday so I do hope that I lose at least another 2lb by then.
Who knows though!

So today is going to be another Green day

HEA
950ml unsweetened almond milk, half of it for drinks, the other half to use in my home made mushroom soup
5 the laughing cow blue cheese triangles for spreading on my toast and to add creaminess to my soup.
HEB
another 2 slices of wholemeal

Breakfast
2 LM sausages mushrooms and spaghetti hoops, toast HEB spread with cheese HEA
Apple, orange

Lunch
Home made mushroom soup with sandwich HEB spread with cheese HEA, Quorn deli chicken and salad
Orange, nectarine

Supper
LM sausages with fried onion and mushroom gravy 2 syn, slimming world chips peas and carrots
WW toffee yogurt mixed with frozen berries, quark, sweetener and a couple of teaspoons of cocoa powder 1 syn

2lt water

I have hardly eaten any syns this week and I think that this may have an affect on my losses ie.......not a very good loss anticipated at weigh in tomorrow.

Next week I'm aiming to have 7 syns a day. On Sunday we are out for lunch again at a very nice restaurant in town, a 3 course Sunday Lunch for £16 and I WILL be having ALL three courses!!!! nom, nom.
So that will give me 63 syns for the meal and a couple of drinks which is more than enough.

Wednesday 2 October, 84 days to Christmas

After a peek on my scales this morning it looks like a 1lb loss for me this week, I'll update later when I've been weighed at class this afternoon

Today is a EE day
HEA

950ml Almond milk, I may tweak half of this for a couple of laughing cow triangles
HEB

Breakfast
Fruit and yogurt

Lunch
Home made leek and potato soup, ham salad

Supper
Spaghetti hoops, scrambled eggs, gammon, mushrooms, tomatoes on HEB toast
Muller and berries

I have had more Green days this week, I don't think that I lose weight as quickly as I would if I were doing a mixture of Red and EE days.

So far I am pretty disappointed with my 1lb loss this week, as well as using all my syns next week I'm aiming to have alternate Red and EE days.

A 1.5lb loss at weigh in yesterday, so my scales must be about half a pound out.

I know that I shouldn't weigh at home but after years of dieting I find it difficult to resist a quick peep of a morning.:innocent0002:

Thursday 3 October and 83 days till Christmas

Today is a EE day

HEA

425 almond milk 0.52 the laughing cow triangles 0.5
HEB

Breakfast
Toast HEB and cheese 0.5 HEA topped with scrambled eggs, mushrooms and baked beans

Lunch
Slimming world fish 2.5 syns and chips, mushy peas
Nectarine

Supper
Fried rice with eggs, stir-fried beansprouts, onion, cabbage, garlic, carrot, soy sauce and Chinese five spice
Apple, orange

teas and coffees with my milk

2lt water
Updated syns another 1 syn for added cocoa powder in my yogurt and berries nom nom!

so just the 3.5 syns for today

Last edited:
Friday 4 October 82 days left of my Christmas countdown

Today will be an EE day

HEA

Almond milk
HEB

Breakfast

Onion and sweetcorn omelette
Orange

Lunch
Home made mushroom soup using half of milk HEA wiith HEB bread, gammon, salad of lettuce cucumber onion and tomato extra light mayo 1 syn
Berries

Supper
Fish pie 3 syns for the white sauce, courgette and carrot ribbons, green beans
2 nectarines

2lt water and the rest of my HEA for teas and coffees

So that looks to be 4 syns for today so far

Saturday 5 October 81 days left of my Christmas challenge

I'm writing yesterday off!!!

As well as my two dogs I also have two very elderly cats Tigga is 20yrs old and Cfor is 19yrs. Yesterday afternoon Tiggah had a fit!! it must have lasted almost 5 minutes, I honestly thought he was going to die. I felt absolutely useless watching him fitting, knowing there wasn't anything that I could have done to help.

After the fit it took him a few minutes to get his bearings, he then wobbled to his bowl had something to eat and then came to me purring like mad, I just gave him loads of cuddles.

Today he is his normal elderly self again, thank goodness.

So after all the upset what did I go and do, I ate loads of Chinese take away and drank far too much whiskey and according to my scales I've got a massive gain of course.

Today is going to be a not eating very much at all day.

I've made a pan of vegetable soup which along with some fruit is going to be the only food passing my lips today. I really need to undo some of the damage from yesterday because we also have a meal out planned for tomorrow too.

I'm also drinking loads of water to hydrate me after the whiskey binge.

Sunday 6 October 80 days till Christmas

Today is an EE day

As we are out for a family lunch today I'm skipping breakfast

Will update later what I had for my 3 course lunch

Back