Total Solution Count down to bikini bliss....

Another 2lb off today! 5lb in 2 days. Fantastic! Feeling hungry today, and a bit headachy.

wooooo congrats xx

Aaagghhh! Not sure if this is good or bad, but just tried dress on for tomorrow night..... And it's too big! I exchanged it a couple of weeks ago for a bigger size - wish I hadn't now! It's amazing the difference of what even a small weightless can do

Aaagghhh! Not sure if this is good or bad, but just tried dress on for tomorrow night..... And it's too big! I exchanged it a couple of weeks ago for a bigger size - wish I hadn't now! It's amazing the difference of what even a small weightless can do

Good afternoon. That's fabulous! Don't you just love this diet! :D :hug99: xx

I certainly do! The difference in just 3 days is great! I wasn't banking on a new wardrobe quite this quickly tho!

Lol I warned work today I may have to re-order new uniform in yet another size down :D

gigglepants said:
Lol I warned work today I may have to re-order new uniform in yet another size down :D

Brilliant! I bet they love you! It's such a good feeling though. Can't wait to see the new me :)

Brilliant! I bet they love you! It's such a good feeling though. Can't wait to see the new me :)

It'll come soon enough with this diet, I love it, so easy! :D

gigglepants said:
It'll come soon enough with this diet, I love it, so easy! :D

Bless! Thank you - how much have you lost? Was just looking at your diary but can't see your signature as on my iPad and it doesn't show.

Well, day 3 almost done, wondering if the scales will show anything tomorrow... About to have a bar and a cuppa. Feeling good, did very well resisting things today, got my bubbly tummy and wind back! Hopefully it'll settle down soon. Now the challenge is to get through the weekend, hubby's footie do tomorrow night, going to try my best to eat low carbs (sorry if mentioned here before), but that should be the only thing that gets in my way. Can anyone help? As I'm eating low carbs tomorrow night, do I still need my 3 packs tomorrow? I'm thinking yes?

Yes class it as a working solution day ur 3 products and a 400 cal low carb meal, ur be fine. good luck.

Time2slim said:
Yes class it as a working solution day ur 3 products and a 400 cal low carb meal, ur be fine. good luck.

Thank you. About to go out. Wish me luck! I nearly caved in today, just hope I can stick to a light meal tonight.

Well, I'm back... Not sure if I did okay? Had beef and pork, cabbage, leeks in a cheese sauce, gravy and a small roast potato, followed by a bit of cheese for pudding... And 2 biscuits.. Hopefully none of that was TOO high carb?

We will see at the weigh in! My tummy is soon bubbly, does anyone else get this? I have a lot of wind! I really hope it settles down. I'm actually proud of myself that I didn't go crazy tonight, plus I went to my nannas house earlier and sat in front of copious amounts of cakes whilst drinking green tea. That took willpower!

Ooh, and I got a compliment from the neighbour earlier! Was well chuffed!

Just weighed myself. Why did I do it? I must be stupid. But how can I go from 12 stone 5.25 this morning, to 12st 8 tonight? Yes, I know I ate something, but not THAT much! Grrrr. Peed off now. And it's my own stupid fault for standing on the things!

Just weighed myself. Why did I do it? I must be stupid. But how can I go from 12 stone 5.25 this morning, to 12st 8 tonight? Yes, I know I ate something, but not THAT much! Grrrr. Peed off now. And it's my own stupid fault for standing on the things!

ignore the scales HONESTLY xx

MrsGlas81 said:
Well, I'm back... Not sure if I did okay? Had beef and pork, cabbage, leeks in a cheese sauce, gravy and a small roast potato, followed by a bit of cheese for pudding... And 2 biscuits.. Hopefully none of that was TOO high carb?

We will see at the weigh in! My tummy is soon bubbly, does anyone else get this? I have a lot of wind! I really hope it settles down. I'm actually proud of myself that I didn't go crazy tonight, plus I went to my nannas house earlier and sat in front of copious amounts of cakes whilst drinking green tea. That took willpower!

Hey MrsGlas81

Obviously it depends on portions too but the potato, biscuits, gravy and cheese sauce would have all had carbs in them. Watch out for the sauces as its the things that they put in to thicken them that usually have the carbs in them. Looks like you were still able to not go crazy so your doing good. It just takes time to get used to the foods that are okay to have.

Always weigh at the same time-I usually put on anything between 5-7lbs during the day!!!

Don't worry about the odd carbs you had, today is a new day! Sounds like most of the choices you made were good anyway :)

Back