Countdown to a skinny bunny :)

Food diary update for Monday
B: nothing
L: Jacket potato, beans and cheese (HExA)
D: Pasta, passata, chicken (HExB)
S: Grapes, Nutrigrain (6.5syns) bran flakes (HExB) with skimmed milk (HExA), diet coke

Total Syns: 6.5.

I think diet coke is what has been causing me to feel very nauseous the past few days. Though it could be a number of things. As a general note, despite the weather looking horrid out (rain!) this time tomorrow I'll be at the airport waiting for my plane to Las Vegas :) (hopefully.. just checking the loads now but it's not loading!!)

Wasn't impressed that my ex boyfriend decided to "poke" me on facebook. Apparently "don't ever speak to me again..." sounds a little different in his world. Ah well, nothing ignoring him won't solve. For now anyway. I'm too happy with my gorgeous man laying next to me right now :D But, in a way, when I lose all this weight, I would love to run into my ex and show him what he honestly missed out on. There's alot of people I wanna run into when I'm skinny tbh lol! Anyway... on to a good day :)

xxx

Tuesday 23rd August
EE day
Went over my syns a bit.. oops. But was worth it :)

B: nothing
L: Wetherspoons lunch of Reggae Reggae chicken wrap + a small portion of chips (27syns), ketchup (2syns), diet coke
D: quorn sausages (2syns), homemade wedges, baked beans.
S: grapes, diet coke

Okay so a grand total of *drum roll...* 31 syns! :eek:

That's already 48 syns this week out of a possible 108 lol! Woops, glad I'm not being weighed in this week!! Dread to think how much i'll eat in Vegas. Ah well, hopefully I'll sweat the weight off - 107 degrees out there this week. Woah!

Xxx

There's a few ppl i wouldnt mind running into when i'm skinny too! LOL

I think u need to fully enjoy vegas...i did...there is plenty of food that seem to be diet freidnly...they're boring! Yr only there a few days! Enjoy the time yr there...with the heat and the walk along the strip u will def sweat some of it out!
Enjoy yr holl c x

Aww thanks Cai :) Only one more sleep. Hopefully all will go to plan and i'll speak to you all in a few days xxx

Vivaaaa Las Vegas :)

Back from Las Vegas :) Haven't weighed myself, will probably have a cheeky weigh-in tomorrow and see what the damage is.

To be far, food-wise I didn't eat that much.
Weds: subway 6'', oatmeal raisin cookie, skittles, plane food (mushroom ravioli, bread, cake, pretzels, couple of glasses of wine, sprite..) then had a slice and a half of pizza for dinner (picture to follow, they were huuuuge!)

Thurs: An 'Earl of Sandwich' *drool* blew Subway out of the water!! Had Italian flavour. A frozen yogurt, Then nothing until late afternoon and had two cocktails (which, in that heat, and with america's spirit sizes equalled a very tipsy danni and OH lol). Then had a McDonalds (a DOULE quaterpounder meal. I mean, it was HUGE - picture to follow lol).

Fri: Another Earl of Sandwich, then 3 slices of mini pizza hut pizza at the airport, and some pink lemonade (oh lovely pink lemonade). And then a bit of plane food again (ravioli, bread, mini crumble, pretzels, another glass of wine, bacon sandwich).

And Saturday, right now, I am sharing a Domino's Pizza with my OH - jetlag is not my friend!!

So all in all - food wise - didn't do much on the trip which was good lol! But i had a brilliant time :) Vegas was amazing and i loved spending the time with my OH! Got Premium seats on the way out, lush :D

Will post a few pics later :) xxx

Can't wait to see the pics. Did you have a nice time?

Hey Tillymax,
The best time :) I can't even describe the heat properly; it was about 110 degrees every day!! And just ridiculous... yet i'm still a white as anything haha!! xx

Firstly, i'm officially back on track. I mean, i'll tell you my food diary for the last few days... but I can't even syn it it's so bad lol. Battered sausage and chips, white choc magnum ice cream, dominos pizza, mcdonalds (but a healthy...ish... wrap lol).... oh the shame!

But today i'm making up for it: Extra Easy
B: Banana
L: mullerlight coconut (mmm like a bounty!)
D: Beef Lasagne + mini potatoes (bechamel sauce 3syns, butter 1syn), cheese (HExA), plus courgettes, mushrooms, onions
S: Wholemeal bread (HExB) slice of cooked ham

Total syns: 4

Also started my kettleworx programme, week 1! Did cardio (which must be the hardest i hope haha) and my legs and arms are KILLING but im sure that means its working!! Gonna do Core on Friday and then resistance either saturday or sunday...

Weighed myself yesterday after eating.. was 11st 2lbs :eek: weighed myself today before eating or drinking and the scales were 10st 9 + 3/4lbs!! Woo! Going up to 10st 10lbs earlier. I do hope that it stays like that by saturday... a 0.5lb loss would be HEAVEN for this week considering!!!

xxx

Last edited:
Vegas Food!!

As promised, here are some Vegas pics :) some food (oh what a fatty lol!) and some of just the amazing place that is vegas!! :eek:

Below you will see:
The DOUBLE quarter pounder with cheese meal from McDonalds!
A slice of pizza (i know, ONE slice!)
An Earl of Sandwich (google it. It's like heaven between two slices of bread mmm)
A pic of me and my fella at New York New York
Me and the fella outside the Wynn hotel

It was amazing. 111'F and I still didn't tan... but also didn't burn so can't complain lol! With my complexion, i usually burn under a strong lamp haha! Now, holiday is over and PGCE begins on Monday. Just need to stick to SW & Kettleworx, and try and fit it all in. Whoop! xxx

Attachments

• 100_1639.jpg
    100_1639.jpg
    500.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 100_1559.jpg
    100_1559.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 100_1570.jpg
    100_1570.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 100_1562.jpg
    100_1562.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 45
  • 100_1598.jpg
    100_1598.jpg
    571.1 KB · Views: 44
Pics look amazing! So much fun. Back from my hols now and wi this morning. Put on 3lbs :(

Well Kittyboo that just proves you had an amazing holiday :) I am certain by next week you would have lost those 3lbs and then some :) xxx

Thurs 1st Sept - new month, new opportunities for weight loss :)

B: Baked beans on toast (HExB)
L: Banana
D: Smash-based pizza, with cheese (HExA), ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, passata sauce. First time making it and it was alright :) Will post a pic of my efforts when I get back home.
S: nothing yet, prob have plum, and gonna make some jelly :) xx

It's a food tasting session at the WI next week...I was thinking of taking the smash based pizza...Is it something i could take? Or should i just no bother?? x

It's a food tasting session at the WI next week...I was thinking of taking the smash based pizza...Is it something i could take? Or should i just no bother?? x

Ooh take it :) though when I make it again, i think i'm going to add some garlic to the smash mixture to take the potato taste out of it... and also add some spice to the passata sauce to give it a bit of a kick. I mean, you could always cook it close to your WI so it's still warm when you get there... or leave it to cool and have it cold pizza. But for no syns, and only one HExA i think it's a good meal :)

I hope my jelly sweets turn out okay xx

When u making the jelly sweets?? Maybe i could take that idea from u too LOL.
I unfortunately would have to make it the night before as i go to WI from work (and i am back working next week!) Maybe i should make one at the weekend and see what it tastes like the day after...Last time i took the Spanish Tortilla....I could do that again....Or could find something yummy in the new mag x

]Thurs 1st Sept - here's today's complete food diary

B: Baked beans on toast (HExB)
L: Banana
D: Smash-based pizza, with cheese (HExA), ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, passata sauce. First time making it and it was alright :) See pics below :)
S: banana in mullerlight, plum

I'm attempting to make jelly sweets as seen on this site. Hope they set okay?? I've done strawberry and yogurt.

Body aches still but gonna do week 1 core tomorrow xx

Xx

Attachments

• image-2620807979.jpg
    image-2620807979.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 32
When u making the jelly sweets?? Maybe i could take that idea from u too LOL.
I unfortunately would have to make it the night before as i go to WI from work (and i am back working next week!) Maybe i should make one at the weekend and see what it tastes like the day after...Last time i took the Spanish Tortilla....I could do that again....Or could find something yummy in the new mag x

Haha go for it, i steal more things from this site than I do the actual SW magazines :) I made the jelly sweets earlier, and hopefully by the time I get up tomorrow they'll be set... (if they turn out okay... if not i'll try again :p) It really is all trial and error with SW recipes lol!

if not, i also love to have Pitta Pizzas - Wholemeal pitta bread (HExB), Mozzarella Cheese (HExA), and then whatever topping. On an EE day perhaps veg and some chicken or ham :) So nice, and easy to make.

Or you can buy mini flan cases from asda (4.5syns each) top with some toffee mullerlight yog, a bit of fromage frais and some bananas mmmm yummy!! Or whichever yog/fruit of your choice. You could take the items separately and put it together quickly when you get there? xxx

Ooh so here is my first attempt at SW jelly sweets - which are apparently 1.5 or 2syns for the whole of it.

I don't know if i like them. Maybe I did it wrong. I was left with soft jelly but there was a harder ''skin'' at the bottom which i don't like. Maybe I need to mix it differently, or try without the yogurt, or use less gelatine. As always, trial & error. Any advice appreciated for these :) cos they look fab and tasted alright...

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 29
Hi Bugs, hope you dont mind if i subscribe to be nosy lol and offer advice if wanted :)

Kron, I wouldn't have it any other way! You and alot of the other wonderful ladies on here have been a god send to me these last few weeks! Thanks for all your amazing advice so far :D

Back