Cous cous made with OJ?

Legomom

Gold Member
It's wondering.... I like to make a breakfast meal from couscous but I make it up the night before with boiling OJ? Then I fill it full of chopped fruit and some passion fruit seeds. It's utterly yummy cold and with a dollop of yoghurt or Creme Fraiche. Ive eaten it like this for years lol Can I count the couscous as free then perhaps halve the OJ with water and just syn that? Or is breakfast couscous too much of a 'tweak'?

As long as you syn the OJ, there would be no problem, never heard of it before but I would definitely give it a try!

Grizzly_man said:
As long as you syn the OJ, there would be no problem, never heard of it before but I would definitely give it a try!

Its really really nice!!! The consistency goes quite stodgy but I'm thinking great for quickness in the morning without using your HEXB. I like mango pineapple and passion fruit in mine.

I used to have something similar for my breakfast.
I made up cous cous, let it cool, add in a mullerlite and loads of fruit. Very filling breakie!!

As I do mainly green days, it also meant I still had my hex bs for use during the day.

Tadaaaaaaa!!! Mango passion fruit and strawberry.

Attachments

• image-2279355011.jpg
    image-2279355011.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 99
Back