crappy day

lillie

weighs a lot less
im having a really bad day today,im am sick of not having a bloody life,i shop,cook but dont eat and my lot had the cheeck to moan about their tea tonight,to top it all off ive not had a patch on all day as im scared i will slow my weight down,im soo tempted to nip the chippy,arggggggh

Stop right there young lady! you will not go to the chippy, it's a nasty horrible place that will tempt you with it's wickedness. I've had a really **** week on the personal front and could quite easily have scoffed myself silly, but I'm now better than that, and so are you. Now give us a big hug x:hug99:

lillie dont you dare! breath, deep breath in and a nice slow breath out, go run the bath, get some bubbly bath and smellies in it, get your candles and go take some time out, your nearly through another day hun only few more hour left and your home and dry for another day. After your massive weight loss you just can not crack under the strain, your done it for months now and this is just moment off all that. Your making a massive difference to your life hun and this is for you, forgot the OT and kids just for a few hours and go pamper yourself and give yourself some thinking time. You know why your doing this, you want to look the best you can and be as healthy as you can and your doing it. If you want, get on chat jx

Be strong!!! I am going through a lot at the moment (my mother has leukemia and lives in south africa) I have a lot of bad days, but somehow I manage to get through them cheery as pie! This is just a small bump in the road compared to what you have already endured! So keep your chin up! Besides.....do you honestly want to put that garbage in your mouth with all that oil and fat!

dont go to the chippy you will only come straight on here and tell us all how bad you feel when you ate all the chips lol xxx

I know you wont do it honey! youre doing great just screeeaaaam! xxx

Aww hun just imagine in another month though..super slim and smoke free!! xx

ive been craving an indian all day, usualy have one at the weekend and its took all my will power to not give in, i keep looking at my spare type lol its so hard sometimes but nothing iv ever come across before has ever worked this fast so it is just a very short time compared to all the other weight loss stuff, thats wat i keep telling myself anyway lol keep going hun, your nearly there 30 odd days! jx

lillie dont you dare! breath, deep breath in and a nice slow breath out, go run the bath, get some bubbly bath and smellies in it, get your candles and go take some time out, your nearly through another day hun only few more hour left and your home and dry for another day. After your massive weight loss you just can not crack under the strain, your done it for months now and this is just moment off all that. Your making a massive difference to your life hun and this is for you, forgot the OT and kids just for a few hours and go pamper yourself and give yourself some thinking time. You know why your doing this, you want to look the best you can and be as healthy as you can and your doing it. If you want, get on chat jx

Amen to all of the above!! :)

Please go and put yourself at the top of your list!! :D:D:D

Lacey xx

dont go to the chippy you will only come straight on here and tell us all how bad you feel when you ate all the chips lol xxx

So true!!! :D

thanks everyone sometimes it just seems like a never ending journey,im just starting my 15th week and will be on for at least another month,i think my problem maybe nicotine withdrawel,off for a bath in a min and an early night xx

A bath and an early night sounds just right. Another day done and dusted..:D:D

know how ya feel lilo im another nmonth or so missen xx

You're right lillie its probably the withdrawal symptoms of nicotine. I don't smoke but i've friends who tried quitting, unfortunately she still smokes but then again she also only lasted 4 days on LT before giving that up too. You've proven to yourself that you can stick with LT to lose weight, theres no reason you cant stop smoking either. You have that willpower in you, you just need to hang in there! Hope you're feeling better soon x

WOW! As Jackie said 30odd days left after all you have done. You're nearly there!!!! Think of how greasy your mouth would feel after eating chips!

Come on Lillie - you're always here to pick us up when we feel down. I think you know how much we all care :)

Tomorrow is another day and today will just be a memory.....a memory of another day you did it!!! :D:D

Good for you!

Back