Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Craving!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rainbow, 4 May 2008 Social URL.

1. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I feel like Im going to cave in and go and buy some real junk....... I feel like eating bars of choc, bags of haribos, cashew nuts, fizzy chewets etc etc! So far I have resisted but I dunno how long I can last out. Its my TOTM but that doesn't normally have this much of an affect on me. Any suggestions from anyone would be greatly received, I just don't wanna undo all my good work so far, but am thinking that I might! - Hope that makes sense! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hunca

hunca Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Don't do it you'll only be crying into your next post. Be strong & don't let it get the better of you. Remember ur holiday countdown.

4. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    RAINBOW stop right there get your hand and thoughts out of the sweety jar at once:whoopass::whoopass:You are doing so well, just think of why you are doing this and that holiday is not that far away either. Go for a walk sweetheart do any thing but don't give in XXX Told you i'd keep an eye lol

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

Find something else to do first, and if in a few hours you still want a treat, then go through your book and look up the syns of everything you want. Have something so it settles your craving but make a sensible choice rather than blow out on something silly.

E.g. once I wanted chocolate, bought a Yorkie which I later found was 18.5 syns, I could have kicked myself, would much have preferred....

* Aero Chunky - 10syns
    * Crunchie - 10 syns
    * Flake - 9 syns
    * Malteasers - 9 syns

Basically what I'm saying is make an informed choice, settle your craving but DON'T HAVE A BLOW OUT.

Lou xxxx

6. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks my lovelies, as always I can rely on my minimin mates, well I've just had....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Options Options Chocolate Drink, Belgian Choc, dried, jar 11g serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 2 Syns[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]
    and got a bag of highlights nibbles out of the cupboard (dint want to go to the shop and face temptation!)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Cadbury Highlights Chocolate/Honeycomb Nibbles, 6 pack per bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 4 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 4 Syns[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]
    and a toffee mullerlight

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Muller Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Toffee 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green Free[/FONT]​
    [/FONT]Crisis averted this time xxx

7. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well done rainbow x

8. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks - and six syns is defo damage limitation! xxx

9. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    DONT DO IT M8 YOU WILL REGRET IT .I DID TODAY AFTER LAST NIGHT, I WAS DOING SO WELL. IF RUTHY WAS HERE SHE WOULD :whoopass:YOUR ASS......GRAB SOME FRUIT.

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Nicely avoided Rainbow! OMG I'd totally forgot about the highlights nibbles! They are so yummy!

Tip for next month: When you crave chocolate around your TOTM it's because your magnesium levels have dropped so get some dark chocolate (Min 70% cocoa solids) as it is high in magnesium and will curb the craving quicker.

11. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    I felt like doing this last week after being so down about my WI. I know I lost 1.5 pounds but mentaly I was expecting more. I could hear the wee voices inside my head saying crisps, chocolate, sweets, ice cream and a kebab on chips with taco sauce from CFC would make me feel better but I didnt give in. I dont know about the rest of you but I know once I have a wee bit of something I shouldnt, I end up falling back into my old ways, next thing I know Im in bed with a tub of ice cream, a multi pack of walkers and a family size bar of galaxy.

Dont give in hun, omg you have done so well and you dont want to undo that. :gen126:

12. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks everyone! The crisis was averted and I have had no more temptations (well no more than normal!) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.