Craving!

rainbow

Gold Member
I feel like Im going to cave in and go and buy some real junk....... I feel like eating bars of choc, bags of haribos, cashew nuts, fizzy chewets etc etc! So far I have resisted but I dunno how long I can last out. Its my TOTM but that doesn't normally have this much of an affect on me. Any suggestions from anyone would be greatly received, I just don't wanna undo all my good work so far, but am thinking that I might! - Hope that makes sense! xxx

Don't do it you'll only be crying into your next post. Be strong & don't let it get the better of you. Remember ur holiday countdown.

RAINBOW stop right there get your hand and thoughts out of the sweety jar at once:whoopass::whoopass:You are doing so well, just think of why you are doing this and that holiday is not that far away either. Go for a walk sweetheart do any thing but don't give in XXX Told you i'd keep an eye lol

NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

Find something else to do first, and if in a few hours you still want a treat, then go through your book and look up the syns of everything you want. Have something so it settles your craving but make a sensible choice rather than blow out on something silly.

E.g. once I wanted chocolate, bought a Yorkie which I later found was 18.5 syns, I could have kicked myself, would much have preferred....

* Aero Chunky - 10syns
* Crunchie - 10 syns
* Flake - 9 syns
* Malteasers - 9 syns

Basically what I'm saying is make an informed choice, settle your craving but DON'T HAVE A BLOW OUT.

Lou xxxx

Thanks my lovelies, as always I can rely on my minimin mates, well I've just had....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Options Options Chocolate Drink, Belgian Choc, dried, jar 11g serving[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
and got a bag of highlights nibbles out of the cupboard (dint want to go to the shop and face temptation!)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Cadbury Highlights Chocolate/Honeycomb Nibbles, 6 pack per bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 4 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 4 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
and a toffee mullerlight

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Muller Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Toffee 100g[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green Free
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]Crisis averted this time xxx

Thanks - and six syns is defo damage limitation! xxx

DONT DO IT M8 YOU WILL REGRET IT .I DID TODAY AFTER LAST NIGHT, I WAS DOING SO WELL. IF RUTHY WAS HERE SHE WOULD :whoopass:YOUR ASS......GRAB SOME FRUIT.

Nicely avoided Rainbow! OMG I'd totally forgot about the highlights nibbles! They are so yummy!

Tip for next month: When you crave chocolate around your TOTM it's because your magnesium levels have dropped so get some dark chocolate (Min 70% cocoa solids) as it is high in magnesium and will curb the craving quicker.

I felt like doing this last week after being so down about my WI. I know I lost 1.5 pounds but mentaly I was expecting more. I could hear the wee voices inside my head saying crisps, chocolate, sweets, ice cream and a kebab on chips with taco sauce from CFC would make me feel better but I didnt give in. I dont know about the rest of you but I know once I have a wee bit of something I shouldnt, I end up falling back into my old ways, next thing I know Im in bed with a tub of ice cream, a multi pack of walkers and a family size bar of galaxy.

Dont give in hun, omg you have done so well and you dont want to undo that. :gen126:

Thanks everyone! The crisis was averted and I have had no more temptations (well no more than normal!) xxx

Back