Crazy Day!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by GymClassHero, 26 December 2009 Social URL.

1. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day and are now enjoying Boxing Day!

Im shattered, i was up and out at the Next sale for 7am this morning (sad i know :p) as i need new stuff for my new job in Jan and i got some amazing bargains including a gorgeous mock moleskin coat for £20 - belter!!!

Anyway, on my way back to the car i slipped on the ice skating rink that was the car park and literally did a Nacho Libre elbow drop onto the floor. I've grazed all of my eblow and forearm and im going to have a whopper of a bruise on my thigh :cry: Does anyone know what i can do to speed the heeling of a graze up ad i dont want to be scabby come NY eve?

I also got to the trafford centre after the local Next and it was horiffic - any Manchester peeps avoid the sales in the trafford centre at all costs!!!

Anyway, enjoy the rest of your boxing day. Im continuing to watch Worlds Strongest Man as i have all day - love it!

:cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Awe bless you, hope your not too battered and bruised. If your graze is dry, then moisturiser may help to clear it quicker but have no other suggestions sorry. Witch hazel or arnica for the bruising will help too.

4. jacz

jacz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tea tree essential oil! Not neat, small dilution with almond oil or some other base! Will clear it up very quickly!

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    And high doses of vit C. (promotes healing)

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    As CG says Arnica gel and witch hazel are really good for bruising, and maybe a bit of Deep Heat rub will help with your stiffness too, but don't put it on an open cut or graze.....Ouch!!!

7. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the advice everyone!

I've been out and got some arnica for the bruising and have been using E45 on the graze and its keeping it nice and moist, fingers crossed it wont scab and go crusty :jelous:

8. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Oh dragged me to house of fraser sales at 8am boxing day. hes a bit of designer bargain whore. Mind you, he didnt find any bargains, just a £110 pair of jeans, £119 pair of sunglasses (totally un-needed!) and the rest...

didnt even bother with next,

got a few bras, £150 on mac makeup! some red polkadot cutlery from debenhams down from £30 to £12 :D and some various other crap. soem nice jumpers from jane norman etc.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.