Crazyasadaizy's CC Food Diary! :)

Hey everyone!! Well, this weekend has been absolutely awful for the diet!! Ive had various bad things to eat like cornish pasty, chicken tikka biriyani, chocolate, trifle....etc! All washed down with 10 vodkas last night and cheeky vimto (yes, my head hurt a lot this morning!!) But as my weigh in day was yesterday, hopefully i can rectify it during the week!!! Hope everyone had a good weekend and you weren't all naughty like me!!! :D x

Sounds like my ideal weekend!! :)
Hope u had fun chic! u deserve it! xx

Monday 27th Sept

B - Cheerio crunchers (228), Skimmed Milk (35), Yoghurt (96)

L - Sweet chilli noodle salad (182) Orange (35) Skips (82)

D - Chicken chop suey (425?) 125g boiled rice (200) Volvic TOF (40)

Total cals = 1323 :)

Tue 28th Sept

B - Belvita biscuits (224) Skimmed milk (35) Nectarine (50)

L - Warbutons seeded batch bread (164) Flora light (35) Lean Ham (144) Colemans Mustard (8) Skips (82) Orange (35)

D - Went out for a pub meal for tea so not sure what the cal values are!! Half roast chicken (errrm, cant seem to find this one anywhere??! Maybe around 400??) Jacket potato (245) tiny bit of coleslaw (70?) Salad (40)

Total cals - 1532......dear me, that seems like a lot!! Im still bloody hungry too in all honesty....looks like me and my belly will have to go to bed rumbling, lol!

Haha, ive had an options white choc drink for 30 odd cals and i think its sorted the cravings out!! They're really yum!! :) The chicken was well nice to be fair...really hard to find calories out for pub meals tho!! x

Wednesday 29th Sept

Exercise - 30mins Cross trainer (-300) 30 mins exercise bike (-120)

B - Belvita biscuits (224) Skimmed milk (35) Nectarine (50)

L - Warbutons seeded batch bread (164) Flora light (35) Lean Ham (144) Colemans Mustard (8) Skips (82) Orange (35)

D - Tomato and herb pasta n sauce (242) Can of mushrooms (20), Can of tuna (105) Volvic TOF (40)

Total Cals - 1184cals!! I thought id had loads today....couldn't even finish my dinner either because i was too full, yay! :)

Thurs 30th Sept

Exercise - 40mins swimming

B - Belvita biscuits (224) Skimmed milk (35) Orange (35)

L - Mushroom omelette - 2 Eggs (178) Can of Mushrooms (20) Nectarine (50)

D - 2 Cauliflower cheese grills (394) Brocolli (20) Cauliflower (20) Volvic TOF (40)......Also...couldnt resist pinching a fish finger at work that id cooked for my residents, lol!! That was (184) Sooooo that makes the grand total.....

Total - 1200 Cals exactly! :)

Last edited:
Hey everyone!! Well its been a very very bad weekend for me as ive been out for 2 curries for bday parties and then did lunch with the girls after we'd had our bridemaid dresses fitted! Theres no point me writing down what i had because it was all bad...veeeeery bad, lol! Although i was sober so thats one good point!! Today, ive felt sick as a dog and very bloated due to the amount of crap ive had so ive had about 600cals today and will get back to the diary tomorrow :)

Oh, and i stayed the same weight this week....quite disappointed to be honest cuz id been a complete angel all week and didnt have anything naughty :( Oh well....theres always next week!!

But saying that, im going away to Cardiff for the weekend which will involve food and vodka :( Once thats out the way though ill be extra good!! :) Hope everyone is well and you've all had good weekends!!! xxx

STS is great! :) Don't let it get you down at all, you've done brilliantly! :) And I bet the curries, lunch and the rest of the weekend was worth the STS :) I've been bad allllllll week (and I mean bad! :p) so will have a mahoosive gain this week :rolleyes:

Enjoy your weekend away, you deserve it! :D And just get back to CC when you feel you can :)

Hope you're goooooood! :) x

Aw thanks guys! Thats made me feel a bit better! Ill be really good during this week and just start again once the weekends over!! :) x

Hi Hun, enjoyed reading your diary and kinda new to this. Didn't realise veg & Salad had to be counted :-( I knew fruit did because of the natural sugars in them. Can you give me a brief list of the most common fruit, salad & veg and calorie content pretty please :) :) thanks again :)

Mon 4th Oct

Exercise - Crosstrainer (-310) Cycling (-100) Treadmill (-65)

B - Belvita Biscuits (224) Skimmed milk (35) Yoghurt (96)

L - Warbutons seeded batch bread (164) Flora light (35) Lean Ham (144) Colemans Mustard (8)

D - King prawn chop suey (425?) Boiled rice (200) Volvic TOF (40)

Total Calories = 1371 Cals

Thanks chick! :) Im gonna weigh myself on Friday instead of Sat this week because of going away for the weekend.....hopefully at least a little pound will have shifted!!! x

Tuesday 5th Oct

B - Cheerio crunchers (228), Skimmed Milk (35)

L - Warbutons seeded batch bread (164) Flora light (35) 2 slices lean ham (144) Colemans mustard (8) Shape White choc dessert (108)

D - Morrocan style Burgers (364), Mange tout (20), Baby corn (40) Volvic TOF (40)

Total Cals - 1186 Cals

It was really nice actually!! Very thick and creamy....not as nice as the milkybar ones but im sure that shows in the calorie amount, lol!! Nice for a little white choc fix (my fave!!) x

Back