Creamy Curry :) (Super speedy!)

Think I might have to try this next week.

Made this tonight and it's wonderful! Can't even tell I used cauliflower. Added peppers, garlic, mushrooms and peas and served with rice. Feels like a proper takeaway!

I can't wait to try this! I usually stick to mushy pea curry as I find that other curries are either too watery or curdle when I add yogurt so it will be nice to have another option xx

Can't believe this is still being used.
Makes me a little bit proud (even if it is the easiest recipe ever!)

Just rejoined slimming world and this is back on my meal list.
Why did I ever leave?!

I make cheese sauce for macaroni cheese using this method, only i add half a hex a of cheese and phillidelphia instead of curry powder.

im gonna try making a curry sauce out of it tho :)

Ooo the cheese one sounds lovely as well. Xxx

I tried the cauliflower thing tonight to make a base for my beef curry. I added chopped onions, red pepper and butternut squash as per the recipe on the SW website) I cooked it slowly in a casserole dish in the oven and it was really lovely. The cauliflower made the sauce really smooth and thick. Best of all, it was packed full of hidden veg and my husband and son ate the lot! (Not my portion obviously!) Thanks so much for the tip!

Just made this and omg, delish. Just made the sauce, going to add chicken and serve with a lovely crispy jacket potato.

i made this a few days ago, and polished it off today. Wow is all i can say. It gets the consistency of curry just right! Recommend you put a bit of tomato puree in as well, it gives a deeper colour and a touch of sweetness.
Second only the synfest that is mayflower curry!

will definitely be trying this sometime during the week - I do love creamy sauce and it's one of the things I miss since starting SW (and recently discovering im lactose intolerant ;) )

I am def trying this! You star!

Xx

If I use frozen cauliflower, can I then freeze it again?

Back