Credenhill's Diary

Just popping in and out of all posts tonight - should be putting the laundry away but posting and catching up on everyones news and chatter is much more well interesting..................and mow I've lost the thread of where I was going! Story of my life............. Lost my car keys this am had children ready to leave for school 8.30 and NO keys I then realised that I hadn't used them all weekend and couldn't recall what I did with them well to cut a long story short borrowed DH keys left him looking for them rang MinL and my ma and 1 hr later they turned up in my BinL's shoes at my MinL's (I hadn't even been there all w/e!!!!). What was even spookier was my ma had asked her angels to help! and it seems they did - because my MinL had no reason to look in said BinL's shoes.................Confused! OMG I have just reread this and all I was going to say was I had the sausage one this evening with spinach (thanks Jan) and it was Yummy......

I'm with your Ma .... the Angels will always help you find something. They're always there to help but they can't do it unless you ask!!

I've said it elsewhere but good luck for tomorrow!!

(glad you like the spinach ;))

Thanks - I am actually quite excited about WI but I have eaten too much fruit today! Nevermind! By the way you look very youthful in your avatar and yet you allude to being much older! My mum is convinced about the angel thing and I think I am getting it but it felt very strange today!

Thanks - I am actually quite excited about WI but I have eaten too much fruit today! Nevermind! By the way you look very youthful in your avatar and yet you allude to being much older! My mum is convinced about the angel thing and I think I am getting it but it felt very strange today!

The fruit shouldn't affect your weigh in much - if at all!

Flattery will get you everywhere my dear!! (why do you think I put up such a small picture? ;))

:D:D

i am not very clued up on the angels i have sat and visulised gold and various other things cant quite remember now as used to be really into tarot cards and witchcraft, i used to read my own cards and was always doing spells for various things (i am not a weirdo!!) but when i went to london i went to buy a feather and doves blood ink and i was pregnant and they said i ought be carefull practising whilst pregnant and it shook me up quite a bit especially with me having him early so i havent done anything since then got loads of stuff in my warderobe still charcoal, burner annoighted paper etc but just very wary - my nan though who lives in spain is also very much into it and i think thats where my fasination comes from. xx i hope you all dont think im completely mad!! xx

Well I for one certainly don't think you're mad Kelfie. I'm into Angels, I read Tarot (not a particularly good idea to do your own - your desires influence the outcomes) I practice and teach Reiki & Quantum-Touch, practice ThetaHealing and regularly talk to those who've crossed over so it would take an awful lot for me to think anyone ELSE was nuts!!! OH!! and one of my best friends is a pagan witch!!! :):):)

No not mad... alternatively curious maybe lol I went through the witchcrafty phase in high school with some goth thrown in. I scorched the sloping wall in my loft bedroom and melted part of the carpet doing a 'spell' burning some stuff in a cereal bowl - the bowl cracked and the flames weren't stopping so I threw fanta on it and it went BOOM! :8855:

Well that rite of passage has obviously passed me by! My sister does Reiki (at a low status level) she explained it all to me a while ago.....and I had healing when trying to conceive I also did Autogenic Training and visualisation. With regard to the darker stuff I am such a wuss - I can't watch anything even slightly scary and even my children are scared of Harry Potter etc Prob my fault as I tend to steer them away from it. I also struggle with Dr Who, X file type films......Horror ekkkkkkkkkkkkk I am hopeless and will have nightmares etc...But I respect we all have different areas of interest and my motto is no harm. The angel phenomen is certainly an area I need to explore further!

OMG I have just done the avatar thingy!! However I am now on the lap top and only seem to have a family photo of us all at my daughters baptism!! So it will have to be this one for now! I will try and find a better one tomorrow on a disc!!

Cor blimey, this thread has gone through a spiritual journey hehe! Just goes to show what a deep lot we are.

I have some pagan beliefs - the God and Goddess for example. But in my head the concept is more of a reflection of the balance of yin and yang and such like, rather than there actually being a god or goddess, if that makes sense.

Angels - not quite sure about angels. Tend to think my dad is watching over me, although one would hope he has better and more exciting things to do hehe!

Woke up feeling like a bloated whale. Odd how water retention seems to be completely random half the time. Still, better than it being fat retention.

Busy work day, but I'm sure I will not be able to resist posting :O

I love this forum - just what did I do before in the evenings!!! I hope I manage to sustain this level of contact with you guys as it is so much fun!!!! OMG I sound really sad and lacking in a social life!!

Social Life? What's that then? haha!

I keep my social life to the weekends. Love my sleep too much and work too hard midweek to be out and about eating too much :p

Had a good day :D Got a real big craving for hot cross buns. Will go and get an early night and add some cinnamon to my granola in the morning. It's about as near to a hot cross bun as I'm going to let myself get.

Good for you - I admire your resolve!

I don't get cravings for certain things, I just get the munchies ..... I just want 'something' .... almost anything will do ..... what does that say about me I wonder .... hmmmmmmm
(any replies/suggestions not allowed to include the word 'pig' ;))

It is the smell of chocolate! I just love it! and the pop of the cork !!
I think you are just human Jan with regard to temptation - it is all so hard and because I am generally a relaxed soul I think I worry less about things especially around food! and I am more likely to eat what I like and enjoy without really considering the long term effect. I am a bit like it about shopping as well. Life is too short to be stressed out and uptight about food - but equally I want to be healthy and well and so out of necessity feel I cannot continue over indulging!

Mmmmm ... trouble is I don't really enjoy it that much ...... I feel much better in myself if I DON'T have whatever it is, but it's beating the urge at the time I seem almost incapable of! At least at the moment ..... I WILL get back in control .... I WILL!!!!

Do you mean that you don't enjoy food full stop, or you don't enjoy the extra carbs - choc, biscuits, crisps etc? I have some friends who don't like chocolate at all!

Oh no I enjoy my food!!!! What I mean is that I get the munchies and have - whatever is around - & I don't enjoy it, I'm just trying to satisfy the munchie feeling ... but never can. Obviously because it's not really about the food ................................................ ???

Fraid I DO like chocolate ..... ;(

and some friends who are not bothered/ interested in food at all! They forget to eat! I NEVER forget to eat! I live to EAT!!! OMG I sound really mad!!!!

Jan - I know exactly where you are coming from. On Sunday I wanted food, but stood in the kitchen thinking about everything I had in stock and the short trip to the local newsagents and ended up having nothing - I wanted something but didn't have a clue what! Ended up going bed.

Woke up minus the hot cross bun cravings (yep, miracles do happen). Sneaked on the scales and think my grin easily rivaled the Cheshire Cat's. I may just make that mini-target of 19 stone - just got to be good.

Of course, only hurdle is mum's birthday on Sat. We are going out for a meal so should be able to control my food, assuming there is something healthy on the menu. Just got to resist any temptation.

Am happy this morning :D The sun is shining, the cats are purring - all is well with the world today :D

Hope I can infect you with my cheerfulness :D

Morning, I do that all the time, standing in the kitchen opening the fridge and cupboards... I do it choosing meals aswell half the time lol Never really know what I fancy very often, maybe that's why I overeat at time - *munch* hmn didn't really want that *munch* or that *munch* or that now I feel sick oops!

Glad you're in a happy mood and that the scales peek brought you good news, should motivate you to keep on track despite the birthday outing! I'm a bit half and half today, not working until tom'ow so back into town again today visiting 8th day and going to go take the tankini on the first outing, not sure if it'll be secure round the tummy when swimming seriously so just testing it out gently today. Getting pains though I was getting travel sicknesso on the way back from the trafford centre yesterday which made me a bit drowsy then on another bus home I sat down to fast while the bus jerked forward and hurt something, my bladder I think - jumped up with the jerk then slammed back down felt like it got pulled :(

This is why I walk to town where possible minimise the stagecoach exposure!

Back