Credenhill's Diary

Lol lovely side effects then? lol!
I need to update my measurements as they have gotten better (not to sound big headed) lol
but you know what ladies, right now I feel so damn sexy lol my poor hubby! I keep parading almost butt naked in different poses. the belly is going the legs are trimming and my boobs look bigger (or so a work colleague tells me) but even though my work trousers are falling down, a size 18 is uncomfortably tight :( I wonder why....... i have almost lost 2 stone but not gone down a trouser size yet! I mean what weight will I have to be to be size 12? 8stone? lol argh!!!! I think I will go swimming tomorrow morning and then go to the dentist for a deep clean and discuss with him about removing this horrible tooth.
I am feeling super dooper confident right now and am so pleased with myself!

So Shep!!!!!!!! you are gonna shift that lb! I stuck at sts as well last week and I wasnt even poorly! do you think you are catching colds because your calorie intake is so low?
Have you tried D/C Chicken Casserole? mmmmn its very yum! not as good as home made, but there is big chunks of chicken in it and mmmmmm lol in fact I might just have it for dinner tonight! and you were right about the crisp thingys.....I gave my bars away to my brother fr his lunch box lol
I also like the meatballs, both pork and beef!
lol
what have you all got planned for this weekend? I am off for the next 4days and want to do something energetic!
Big hugs all round!!!!!11
xxx

Got the jist of wot you may be doing this weekend LOL. Why shouldn't you feel seuper sexy, we work hard at this, and your results are bloody amazing so Celebrate in it love (not with food)

I haven't tried the chick casserole yet sold out when I ordered but with def try to get some sounds yummy.

Well thank you all your your good wishes for a great weigh in going round at 9.15 so will let everyone know when I get back.:D

Hey, JoJo Purdey - welcome :D Only way to find out how you will get on with it is to give it a go - it does require willpower, but it's an easy diet to follow and tastes so so good :D

Shep - hope you are feeling better today :D

Mrs - hey, I think I worked out where I'm losing my fat - my arms. This morning I noticed that I can feel my contraceptive implant a lot more than I could at the start. Oh the joys, I'm going to be a skinny armed, beachball tubby lady - hey, that means I'm gonna look like :bliss: lol

Laura - I think it's fantastic you've managed to stay off the wine - it's no doubt a real tough order as you've been rewarding yourself with it no doubt for a while. I'm the same with chocolate and pizza - that was my Friday night reward. I'm not sure if I miss the food or the "reward" angle - now Fridays are the same as every other night, which is no bad thing I guess.

Jan - go you :D I've said it in your diary, but LT is so suiting you and that is fantastic. Perhaps you have found your diet - the one for you. Fingers crossed for Monday, not that you need them crossed hehe!

Right, my WI :D Oh yep, I've kept you all in suspence muahaha - ah, okay you can tell from my ticker hehe! 3.5 lbs gone this week :D I've lost a stone, a stone, a stone :wow::talk017:

Thank you all for all your support - time for a :grouphugg:

Woohoo! Me's happy :D

Great WI hun! 3.5lb! :) its a lovely feeling when you get past a stone, its like you know your not gonna go back to that other weight....if that makes sense!
I have to agree its hard not to want to treat yourself with food after a good WI, and I have been guilty of doing this lol but yesterday I didnt cheat, but today I am meeting a friend for coffee so will treat myself to a latte (with no sugar)
I have not had sugar in my tea/coffee since xmas and I accidently sipped from hubbys cup(2sugars) and it tasted awlful so am going in the right direction. So about to get ready for the dentist and then I think some cleaning.
Good luck shep for your WI in 10 mins time lol, whatever your result we are all behind you!
sending fairy weightloss dust ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
xx:)

Great WI hun! 3.5lb! :) its a lovely feeling when you get past a stone, its like you know your not gonna go back to that other weight....if that makes sense!
I have to agree its hard not to want to treat yourself with food after a good WI, and I have been guilty of doing this lol but yesterday I didnt cheat, but today I am meeting a friend for coffee so will treat myself to a latte (with no sugar)
I have not had sugar in my tea/coffee since xmas and I accidently sipped from hubbys cup(2sugars) and it tasted awlful so am going in the right direction. So about to get ready for the dentist and then I think some cleaning.
Good luck shep for your WI in 10 mins time lol, whatever your result we are all behind you!
sending fairy weightloss dust ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
xx:)

Thank you for the weightloss dust it must of stood with me on the scales LOL not lost anything STS again, no gain which is good, but no loss, I have been good 70 - 80% off the time and picked at little. So halo get ready to be polished gonna be really good.

Well done Shep - an STS is sometimes as good as a loss :D Here's to that pesky 1lb (and some more) being gone next week hehe! Or are you back to Wednesday WI next week?

Ooh, I've been bad - just eaten way too much Chinese takeaway. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day! And I'm sure I will pay the price for my bad behaviour in terms of bad stomach, sigh!

Beginning to think those SLIMSHOTS work considering I wasn't hungry at all two days ago, but I stopped them and have been ravenous the last couple of days. Will start them again tomorrow and see - could just be a coincidence as it's also TOTM - I get such bad cravings, oddly enough not wanted chocolate! Suppose that's a bit of good news :D

Right, going to call it a night - computer wise that is - got to go study and want an early night.

Have a good one :D

Hey Missis!! Thought you wanted an early night! It's 23.45 and you're on-line!!!! :):)

WELL DONE on your loss - FANTASTIC!! Also thanks for your kind words about my weigh in on monday - can't wait!!

Hey Shep - well done for sts - that can be a real achievement too!

Get to bed Caroline!!! ;) :) xxxx

Hi all :D

Hehe Jan - I was asleep at around 9pm, but then got rudely awoken by an attack of the acid reflux - no sympathy required, it's punishment for my cheating! I should know better than to eat Chinese food!!!

Ooh, not long until Monday and that WI hehe :D

Weekend - mother today, then going to see Gilbert & Sullivan The Sorceror tonight. Tomorrow we are off to Port Sunlight (I need some more Livebuoy hehe) with some friends who have never been, and may try to get time to go to Bromborough Park (I think that's its name).

So busy busy. Will have to make good choices at the restaurants as going to be two days of eating out.

Right, that's me done :)

How's everyone else?

Having a much better day today :D

Going for a big walk tomorrow so hopefully walk off some of that Chinese.

PS - it's Bromborough Pool hehe !

Good to hear you are feeling better Caroline and over the Chinese !! Hope the G and S was good and enjoy your walk !! I ahve a mad day tomorrow so may not get online at all!! Night xxx

Awwwww!!! You were so close to me in Port Sunlight & Bromborough!!!!!!

Having said that - not that I'm ignorant about my locality or anything but what's at B'bro Pool??? :( xxx

Morning everyone!!! how was your weekend?
I am just settling down to watch jeremy with a nice cuppa then I am going swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had a sneeky WI today and i am chuffed as....chips? lol I still have 3 days where it could go wrong so I wont tell all but i'll just say that I am past 2 stone loss in 8weeks :)
and closer to that 8 week challenge (to be 15 stone 8th march)
I almlost mucked up last night though. I was planning in my head that when hubby went out I would take my coins lol and nip to the chicken and chip shop but alas I fell asleep lol
So I have planned now to seriously take up this swimming, as my bike always breaks down, running hurts my boobs ...well I call it running but its really fast walking lol!
Hope you all have a lovely week! and sending loads of weight lost dust ****
xxxxxxxx

Hi mrsf - wow you're doing fantastically! Go you!!! xx

Ooh Mrs, I can't wait to see how well you have done :D

Jan - we didn't end up going to Bromborough Pool after all, just Port Sunlight, and well it was not the best weather going. Apparently there is a heritage trail at Bromborough Pool - I'll get round to telling you what's there when we have a nice sunny Sunday to go looking hehe! I ended up buying a Port Sunlight rose which I planted in the garden - here's hoping for some apricot flowers :D

I was a very bad girl at the weekend - forgive me for I have sinned, and sinned some more.

Today, I'm back on track - yay! Back on the Slimshots - do they work or is it psychological, I don't know, but I'm finding them useful, if not rather yuck in the taste department, amongst other things!

Got celeriac mash for dinner with chicken and leeks apparently - am going to try and add my spinach to the mash. I really can't face anymore "naked" spinach but know it is good for me and so want to hide it hehe!

My child you are forgiven...Amen lol
I had a lovely time in the pool, not sure I burned many calories as I spent most of the time chatting to these two women lol but I intend to go 5x a week as it really is a lovely thing to get in a habit! plus it really burns my legs and arms....
how was your day?

Not a bad day at all thanks :)

Managed to prune the roses - really should wear gloves but hey, that takes the fun out of it hehe!

lol Last time I went swimming with friends, we did more chatting.

Hmm, I'm looking forward to even brighter evenings so maybe I can get out and about walking some - I don't like walking around in the dark after a disturbing experience with a weirdo on the main road once - had to take refuge in the Mecca Bingo hehe!

Back